Your Search | trinity 1945 paintforcars.com
Approximately 463 Reports Found

Nov 15 2014
Verizon Fios Verizon Fios Gift card ripoff Nationwide Author: trinity, Florida Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Trinity Institute Generations of Virtue, Christ's Church of the Restitution Cult abuse Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Medford, Oregon Cult Organizations: Trinity Institute Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Generations of Virtue, Christ's Church of the Restitution, Vision for the Nations, Trinity Institute, Kay and Julie Hiramine, Mary Whitlock, Abuse of Power, Mental and Emotional Abuse, Control through Fear Monument Colorado Author: Austin, Texas Teachers: Generations of Virtue Monument, Colorado

Oct 03 2014
Trinity Merchant Group Credit Card Processing Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Trinity Merchant Group Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 01 2014
Sealy Company Headquarters Sealy Company Sleepystempursealy 1800 mattress, sealy, tempursealy, sealy mattress, sealy warranty sleepys Trinity Nationwide Author: New York, New York Mattress Manufactures: Sealy Company Headquarters Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Joseph Dimitri, Jean Marie, Harvey Allmendinger, Karen Cole, Lorraine Price, Craig Eibeck Jose Calos Depre Donation Fraud, Plagiarized, Cyber Bullying/Stalking/Harassment, Libel/Defamation Norwich London,England
Author: trinity, Texas Questionable Activities: International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Trent Dale Saulters Horse slaughter buyer, (((REDACTED))), horse abuser Waco, Texas
Author: Trinity, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Trent Dale Saulters Waco, Texas

Sep 04 2014
Trinity Way Investments LLC Jared Childs Homes Remodeled by Trinity Way Investments may look pretty on outside but beware of hidden problems Arlington Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Builders & Contractors: Trinity Way Investments LLC Arlington, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 12 2014
Paintforcars.com paint for cars, trinity 1945 inc Delayed Shipment, No Recourse, No Notification Toms River New Jersey Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: Paintforcars.com Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Pla Property Cairns Bluewater Developments Ripped of on grand scale, Enough is enough Cairns should be cleaned of these parasites Manunda QLD Queensland Australia Author: Trinity Beach, Alabama Property Management: Pla Property Cairns Manunda QLD, Select State/Province

Aug 04 2014
Ramada Houston iah airport east Never stay at Ramada Inn by bush international airport. They told me they are let friendly but they neglected to tell me there was a 100 pet pdt. OMG more them ot would coat me to stay. They are in a create and don't even get to sleep in the bed. They wi stolen my money humble texad Texas Author: trinity, Texas Hotel: Ramada Houston iah airport east Select State/Province

Jul 25 2014
Max life inc keeps sending me a weight loss pill I dont want and charging me 78$ a month I cant afford called and sent a letter and they will not stop sending and charging me Trinity Florida Author: Clifton Park, New York Weightloss Programs: Max life inc Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Home Depot Warranty means nothing Decatur Alabama Author: Trinity, Alabama Home Improvements: Home Depot Decatur, Alabama

Jul 01 2014
paintforcars.com paintinfo@yahoo.com Well, what do you want me to do about it!!! Toms River New Jersey Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Body Work & Repair: paintforcars.com Toms River, New Jersey

Jun 25 2014
TRINITY NATIONWIDE TRUCKING JEFF MCKAY FROM FLORIDA JEFF MCKAY IS A BIBLE THUMPING SO CALLED CHRISTIAN THEIF WATERTOWN Wisconsin Author: Sedgwick, Colorado Trucking Companies: TRINITY NATIONWIDE TRUCKING WATERTOWN, Wisconsin

Jun 24 2014
Trinity MotorSports aka Walter Nunez Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond North Highlands California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Trinity MotorSports North Highlands , California

Jun 13 2014
TRINITY DOBERMANS, VIRGINIA, GAIL FORREST A.K.A's CANDY GLIMOUR, CANDI GILMORE, SU DOUGLAS OPERATES UNDER FAKE FACEBOOK PROFILES.. FRAUD! UNETHICAL BREEDER, SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY! GAIL FORREST/ TRINITY DOBERMANS, ORANGE, VIRGINIA UNETHICAL, MONEY HUNGRY BREEDER! Orange Virginia
Author: Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: TRINITY DOBERMANS, VIRGINIA, US Orange, Virginia

Jun 12 2014
WEALTH STRUCTURES INTERNATIONAL Nick Malis Scammed $17,000 By Nick Malis of Wealth Structures International LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Trinity, Florida Financial Services: WEALTH STRUCTURES INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 11 2014
TRINITY DOBERMANS GAIL FORREST aka Candy Gilmore, Candy Gilmour, Su Douglas Trinity Dobermans/ Gail Forrest Exposed as a FRAUD! Hijacking Kennel names in advertising her litters, stealing people identify, fake DV (Hips scores), fake pedigree.... All the owners of her puppies needs DNA parentage for conclusive evidence of the biological sire of each litter! Orange Virginia Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: TRINITY DOBERMANS Orange, Virginia

Jun 09 2014
TRINITY DOBERMANS GAIL FORREST Backyard breeder sells overpriced puppies, with serious behavior problems, bad temperament including aggression! Orange Virginia
Author: Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: TRINITY DOBERMANS Orange, Virginia

May 27 2014
Max Health Inc. This company is a total disgrace and uses fraudulant tactics to get money from you. You pay $2.95 in shipping to receive a trial shipping of garcinia cambogia. What you actually get is absolutely nothing except a $79.00 charge to your bank account. When you call this disreputable company you get to talk to a variety of people whose accent is so thick they are almost impossible to understand. I was supposed to receive a refund April 7, 2014 and of course that never happended. I have documented at least 20 calls to this so called company with exactly the same results every single time - Your refund has already been processed and we will forward your concern to upper management.  Almost two months later - no refund. This is the kind of company makes reputable internet companies get a bad name and makes people scared to order products that could probably really benefit them. Trust me - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. YOU WILL GET NOTHING EXCEPT MONEY STOLEN FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. Trinity Florida Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Max Health Inc. Trinity, Florida

May 13 2014
Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) www.Reimaginist.net, Plant D Manufacturing LLC, Ison LLC, Ison Furniture LLCwww.Reimaginist.net801 Trinity Street Thomasville NC 27360Philip Ison , Phil IsonInter Global Furniture This guy promised me custom made furniture for my store and instead he dumped a truck load of garbage old used furniture which will destroy my esthetic of my retail store. He dumped all this cheap furniture which filled my store in Atlanta and then tells me it's my fault I can't sell it.  I advise anyone that comes in contact with Phil Ison to not do business with him and do not believe his words for they are all lies, Phil Ison has no furniture factory, he is extremely racist and he is greedy, I want all his old run down furniture that I never told him to bring to my retail store out! He doesn't have any of the furniture he claims to have in his website Reimaginist.net and he is a complete fraud. He lies to people so that they don't see how bad he is financially. It's a true shame. My wife and me want nothing to do with him any longer. Please be aware he is a fraud and will not supply you with anything or uphold and deal you make with him. His idea of business is promising one thing and doing the complete opposite always to benefit himself. Thomasville, North Carolina, and Portsmouth,VA North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Upholstery: Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) Thomasville, North Carolina

May 09 2014
Trinity Enterprises LLC in Winter park FL Trinity Credit Repair Left 2 collections on my credit and only got 100 points increase to 660 credit scores. I wanted all the negatives deleted I only had 14 collections when I started... Finish the job Trinity!!! Winter Park, Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Trinity Enterprises LLC in Winter park FL Winter Park, Florida

May 09 2014
Garcinia cambogia extract Max Health Inc this comapny charges your credit card without your permission and then refuses to refund the money Trinity, Florida Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia extract Trinity , Florida