TUCKER ALBIN & ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tucker Albin & associates
There may be more specific results for "Tucker Albin & associates"
For more specific results for "Tucker Albin & associates"
Showing 1-25 of 12,251 Found Reports For more specific results for "Tucker Albin & associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 15 2017
John B Tucker This man does not respond as promised has been paid in full for handle my dicorced. Lied several times stating it was on the judges desk and is only waiting on a signature. 2 weeks later he emails me asking for his social security number. John has been handling this non contested divorce since Dec of 2016. To date he has failed to perform any services except to lie. I have asked twice to be refunded in full. Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Legal Services: John B Tucker Newnan, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
TRS LIMITED & Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Tate says they are collecting for TRS LIMITED in the amount of $139.97 as a debt collector. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: TRS LIMITED Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. TRS LIMITED Got letter re Collections from Tate & Kirlin today. I do NOT owe them any money. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Seattle, Washington Sales People: Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. Langhome, Pennsylvania

Aug 13 2017
Monge & Associates Scott Monge Brenda Johnson Stolen Cases, Deceptive practices Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Liars: Monge & Associates Georgia

Aug 13 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Trying to collect $198.02 Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorney Generals: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 13 2017
DAR waterfront & associates I bought a sample of Encante eye cream then called and cancelled my account. 2 yrs. Later I get this notice. Internet Author: Lafayette, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: DAR waterfront & associates Internet

Aug 12 2017
Brio Day and Night Serum. AKA VSO Skin Care Cream DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a letter in an attempt to collect a past due balance. This is a fraudulent charge. I have a copy of the original charge paid on my credit card which was over one year ago, this account has been closed and no further purchases have been made. Internet Author: Chico, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Brio Day and Night Serum Internet

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates brio day and night serum ;allegrontiaging I received a notice in the mail saying i had an account with a past due balance of $109 for skin products I did not request or receive. Sherman Oaks California Author: Maysville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates States I owe them $51.78 for a product I did NOT order. NO way to contact them. When called I get directions how to pay them and emails are returned - NO SUCH EMAIL Sherman Oaks California Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

16, Report #1392076

Aug 11 2017
American Cash Advance State attorney officer Parks fath Gibson’s Low Associates CASE NO : BSE988394/A ATTENTION: Fredy SOTO, Due Amount : $841.84 Let me introduce myself. I am a Senior Attorney: Parks Fath from Gibson’s Law Associate. As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days regarding a very serious matter about a lawsuit filed on your name stating that you are doing some fraud and Civil litigation.  Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Internet

17, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

18, Report #1392049

Aug 11 2017
Dar Waterfront &Associates Faulse attempt to collect a debt Sherman oaks California
Author: Beaumont, California Attorney Generals: Dar Waterfront &Associates

19, Report #1391994

Aug 11 2017
Davis and ASsociates Alton Davis and a*s. Debt collectors Houston,Texas with various call centers Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Collection Agency's: Davis and ASsociates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
National Student Loan Associates Adam Kingsbury LIED, MISREPRESENTED, STOLE FROM MY ACCOUNT Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas

Aug 09 2017
nystom and associates the Dr puts incorrect information in medical records apple valley Minnesota Author: bloomington, Minnesota Medical Expert Witnesses: nystom and associates apple valley, Minnesota

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day & Night serum and Allegro Anti Aging cream SCAM for collection notice Sherman Oaks California Author: Overland, Missouri Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 09 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates I received a letter of collections for $98.71 they claim to have bought the account from in Encante skin Sherman Oaks
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks , CA

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day And Night Serum On July21,2017 I received a letter saying this is a attempt to collect a past due balance of $109.00 for a fraudulent product name Brio Day And Night Serum. Reference #10062775 and previous account #6862117. I never ordered a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I called the number 1 800 289 5916 it side press 1 to make a pass due payment of 109.00 press 2 to dispute in writing at DAR Waterfront 13701 Riverside Dr. Suite 500 Sherman oaks .CA 91423 within 30 days of this letter so I did it's been two weeks I haven't heard anything. I never used or even heard of a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I knew it was a scam once I couldn't reach anyone on the phone. So that's when I decided to file a report. Sherman Oaks California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California