Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Turnontheheat213 From Ebay's Half.com

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
children family services from the safty plan to the warrant and the discovery at court nothing made sense there was alot of lies and they had no grounds to remove my children Nationwide Author: apple valley, California Government Corruption: children family services Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Charidy, Yehuda Gurwitz, Ari Schapiro Shame on you Yidel and Rabbi Ari, Stay away from Charidy they will steal your Money and personal information. Brooklyn Internet
Notice of Subpoena Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Charidy Internet

Mar 01 2017
Simon Reynolds He's an unlicensed unregulated so called finance professional who has zero experience or regulations. He lies that he will leverage investments to pay out 10%++ returns on each level of leverage when in fact the only thing he's ever done is as an unlicensed individual taken money from his mother-in-law and invested it into another Asian unregulated fund where he took a spread off his own family. He knows nothing about finance. The only thing anyone can count on is that he is a liar. Preston Internet
Author: gREENSBORO, Georgia Investment Brokers: Simon Reynolds Preston,

Mar 01 2017
US grant department from Washington DC- first phone call from Elvin - 202 027 -6259ER-456---- for $8000.00 grant money- a foreign speaking female- her name was Lucy Howard 202 525 7889 picked by the government for a $8000.00 grant just provide a saving account and or routeing number to place this money into your account. lucy howard said ' new york and then washington DC Nationwide Author: beaumont , Texas Accounting: US grant department Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
joanna cruz Internet dating scam...girl is inheriting money from late father, but needs money to get to Africa. UK, Africa, Albany, NY Internet
Author: Glens Falls, New York Dating Services: joanna cruz Internet

Mar 01 2017
Koons automotive of woodbridge VA Stay away from this dealer, all they do it lie Woodbridge Virginia Author: West Haverstraw , New York Auto Dealers: Koons automotive of woodbridge VA Woodbridge , Virginia

Mar 01 2017
Advanced Realty Management This entity is an absolute nightmare! This entity purchased property under land contract from Jerry Smith of Maplewood Properties. Jerry Smith never notified tenants of the sale as he admitted he was not terminating the month to month lease agreement, the Bad Landlords Columbus Ohio You don't understand a month to month lease Author: Columbus, Ohio Consumer Services: Advanced Realty Management Ohio

Feb 28 2017
Optum Bank RIPOFF Bank Steals Money From the Customers! Nationwide Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Banks: optum bank Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
The Adult Hub Complete and utter con, sends fake messages from fake profiles Douglas Isle of Man Author: chesterfield, Alabama Adult Web Sites: The Adult Hub Internet

Feb 28 2017
Executive Resort Solutions I am a owner of a company and trying to make a living & got ripped off from this company Orlando Florida Author: Hartington, Nebraska Collection Agencies: Executive Resort Solutions Orlando, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Smokey's Auto Joe Beaver Won't get my money back from this Stealership but save yours! Albuquerque Nationwide Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Motorcycles: Smokey's Auto Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
CD Diet & Health They sent a product that they advertised on the Inernet with no instructions or phone number on how to contact them. I found the phone number from another person's complaint, called to cancel any further products and they kept getting my zip code wrong, then tried to sell me another product, and they were just not wanting to cancel the order. I asked for a cancellation number and they said they would send it in an e-mail. I spoke with Chris on 2-27-17!!! San Diego California Author: SELLERSBURG, Indiana Skin Care: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 28 2017
Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Ryan Smith, Mark Thomas, George Jordan, Paul Johnson, Charles Wilson, Jimmy Watson, Peter Watson, Stanley Shanazz, Robbin Lee, Jose Romero, Kenneth Thompson, Mark Thompson Easy Direct Solutions is trying to steal $7500.00 From me and I want it Back and I can probe it!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Grove, Virginia Sales People: Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Feb 28 2017
Attorney: mark farmer ARA-Inc.P.o. box 5002, villa park, illinois, 60181-5002. I received phone calls from Ara I'd answer an they would hang up. I call back after yesterday, thy tell me after calling me very foul names, Villa park Illinois Author: Solsberry, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Attorney: mark farmer Villa park, Illinois

Feb 28 2017
fakepassportshome.com , maxmandez@yahoo.ca  are a scam dont sent any money to him hes saying hes from Austria hes not he ia a Cameroon he got my money from wu and never come back on line thro whatsapp and skype please dont deal with this guy or his site my facebook is mahmoud adany and i will show you more Bahnhofplatz Pölten Author: port said, Other Sales People: fakepassportshome.com Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Skin Opulent Skin Shimmer Advertise that five Sharks from Shark Tank invested in product, offer product for s+h then charge $89.95 in 14 days Internet Internet Author: Trinity, North Carolina Skin Care: Skin Opulent Internet

Feb 28 2017
Trijyen/Timothy Stewart Agatha Dental System/Midian International Investment Scam/ Theft of Funds Trinidad Barbados Nationwide dr raymond noeltimothy stewart they took money from lots of people from valdosta ga and they never issued stock certificate or and paper work to us they are nothing but fraud and cheat timothy stewart called few years ago and he says he need more money but we refused to give him he says he will go public in few days he just lie valdosta ga and orlando florida Nationwide Author: valdosta, Georgia Liars: Trijyen/Timothy Stewart Agatha Dental System/Midian International Investment Scam/ Theft of Funds Trinidad Barbados Nationwide Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
BOBBY BROWN FOODS HORRID COMPANY, SCAMMERS, THEIVES, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM CANOGA PARK Internet
DUDE PLEASE Author: San Jose, California Advertising / Deceptive: BOBBY BROWN FOODS Internet

Feb 28 2017
Express Pet Courier Service Joey Butler I was told to send $150 for travel fee for a Maltese dog on 2-37-2017. The company is Express Pet Courier Service. Joey Butler from Express Pet Courier Service Internet
Author: N Kansas City , Missouri Questionable Activities: Express Pet Courier Service Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
North american financial Stole money from my debit card Nevada Author: Walker, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: North american financial Nevada

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide