Your Search | turnontheheat213 from ebay's half.com

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 21 2014
Auto discovery llc mike Rude stay away from mike he will not help you but lie and deceive Rochester michigan Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Auto discovery llc mike Rochester , Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Buzzplay Charge my acct. as a recurring charge andI I did not buy any service from them . Internet Author: Lagrange, Indiana Media: Buzzplay Internet

Aug 21 2014
TPROOF Survey I received a money order for $985.00 and I am to cash or deposit the amount and then buy items from Walmart and send some amount through Western Union, what is this and is this a scam? What happens with the money order is it any good? Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: TPROOF Survey Internet

Aug 21 2014
Eveonline slough Unauthorised payments taken from my account Internet Author: villefranche du perigord, Other Computer Fraud: Eveonline slough Internet

Aug 21 2014
Charidy, Yehuda Gurwitz, Ari Schapiro Shame on you Yidel and Rabbi Ari, Stay away from Charidy they will steal your Money and personal information. Brooklyn Internet
Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Charidy Internet

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 21 2014
Bayside Volkswagen Helms Brothers I will NEVER go back to Bayside VW and I ALWAYS TELL People to stay away from there. Bayside New York Author: Bayside, New York Auto Dealers: Bayside Volkswagen Bayside, New York

Aug 21 2014
GE Capital Financial Services They offered me a loan of 5000, and had me to verify that I had a way of paying this back by showing them that I had $1000 in the bank and i had to get a green dot card. I got the card as i was assured that no money would be removed from the card, and the loan would ne deposited into my account within 30-45 minutes, The loan was never put on the card and they took the money from my greendot card. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Loans: GE Capital Financial Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
Car Toys Bellevue Car Toys Mechanical failure from radio installation Seattle Washington Author: Renton, Washington Auto Audio Electronics: Car Toys Seattle, Washington

Aug 20 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters $100,000 guarantee!, dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc offering a $100,000 guarantee that corporate veil of client's Nevada corporation will never be pierced. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Incorporated (NCH) Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Angie Spigle Angela Spigle Owes money as she moves from one town to another. Liberty North Carolina Author: Liberty, North Carolina Family Services: Angie Spigle Liberty, North Carolina

Aug 20 2014
GM Financial GM- Ameritrade First time 30 day late from 2011 to 2014 -never late first time- no break farmington hills michigan Nationwide Author: oak park, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: GM Financial Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Vincent Paul Audio Concepts - Approached in a VAN - DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY AUDIO EQUIPMENT FROM A VAN Royal Palm Beach Florida Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Stereos: Vincent Paul Audio Concepts Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Norton Firearms, Inc Jeffrey Norton Takes your money & property and never hear from him again. Racine Wisconsin Author: GURNEE, Illinois Guns & Ranges: Norton Firearms, Inc Racine, Wisconsin

Aug 20 2014
Irina Shabanova belochka_inc This Person SCAMMED an iPhone from me on eBay Chicago Illinois Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Irina Shabanova Chicago, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
Will McCloud Kraft Custom Builders, Kraft BarnsThomas FlaniganQSI BarnsMetro Barns Started Barn and Barndominium poor construction, ripped off money, charged tools to my HD account, Stole from us. Forney Texas Author: Madison County, Texas Builders & Contractors: Will McCloud Forney, Texas

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
wallmart#3350 satisfaction guaranteed? no implied warranty item number removed from data base denied any satisfaction las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Electronic Manufacturers: wallmart#3350 las vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
T Mobile and Walmart Hot Spot plan purchased from Walmart/T Moble not available after purchase Clearwater, Fl Nationwide Author: Clearwater, Florida Internet Services: t mobile Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province