Your Search | turnontheheat213 from ebay's half.com

Apr 23 2014
Ted Poe Failed to protect child from serious injury as a Judge! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Family Services: Ted Poe Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
HCA Power RUN as fast as you can from this outfit!!!!!! Chandler Arizona Author: Florence, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: HCA Power Chandler , Arizona

Apr 23 2014
Select Portfolio Services Another person scammed by SPS! While attempting an solution with Chase, which was going well, they sold off my account to theses blood sucking scumbags. I had an extreme, but temporary, drop in my income. SPS says they will work with me, and put a stay on foreclosure. I found out in mid October, from my insurance agent, that they had proceeded on with the foreclosure AND sold my house at auction in AUGUST! No notice to me, or my attorney. Much more to the story after that.. Salt Lake Utah Author: bennett, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Services Salt Lake, Utah

Apr 23 2014
First Valuation Broker Price Opinion This company request BPO from Realtors and never pays, always says we will pay in 2 months and you never receive any money Colorado Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Consumer Services: First Valuation Colorado

Apr 23 2014
LionSea Software Co., Ltd smartpcfixer no response from smartpcfixer.com they have disappeared from the planet! Company Address:JianCaiCheng West Road, ShangAo Bu China Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: LionSea Software Co., Ltd Internet

Apr 23 2014
Federal Financial Group & Rick Dixon World Financial Group, FFG, FFG2 Pyramid Scam - They only make money from your recruitment fees Draper, Utah Author: , Insurance Agencies: Federal Financial Group & Rick Dixon Draper, Utah

Apr 23 2014
idgenie.biz, IDCHIEF.INFO. IDCHIEF.CH, IDGENIE.BIZ, IDKING4U,  reallygoodfakes, customfakes, floridafakes, aka idman, idchief800, documentman,  fakepassport bk.r IS A SCAMMER - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM Internet Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: idgenie.biz Internet

Apr 23 2014
cashnetusa mr.cooper They told me i had been approved for a loan and how much and then took all of my info and told me they needed to verify that i had 5% of my loan on hand and asked me to go and purchase a green dot card for 150.00 and to call the card and give them the number on caller id and i proceeded to tell him that i knew by doin that my money would be transfered into there account and he became irritated and told me no that was not what it was for and i told him if i had 150.00 i would not need a loan ......basicaly i wasnt stupid and he got upset and i asked him to remove me from his list and remove my information........ they checked my credit score of which i dont have and on top of that did not contact my employer to see if i was employed or how much i made sooooooo in conclusion these folks are fulla crap . Nationwide Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cash Services: cashnetusa Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Neil Parker from ACS INc. Cash Net USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Case File:0421D Loan/Debt Information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Legal Services: Neil Parker from ACS INc. Internet

Apr 23 2014
Global Cash Card and/or World Processing LTD charges outrageous fees for ATM use, lists ATM's locations that are fee free but are not, refuses to return ATM fees that are listed on their website as free, VERY RUDE customer service agents, customer service blames cardholder for the ATM fees that are listed on their website as NO Fee ATM's, holds money returns from other companies for 7 days or more and that freezes card and unable to be used, refuses to accept that their list of ATM free locations are false and misleading, refuses to update their fee free ATM list, will not take any responsibility that their list is incorrect Irvine California Author: Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Apr 23 2014
US Treasury Dept. Seelim HE STATES THAT HE IS FROM THE US TREASURY DEPT. AND YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A GOVERNMENT GRANT, YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK, IN THE AMOUNT OF $8,400.00. WASHINGTON, DC DC Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: US Treasury Dept. Washington

Apr 23 2014
Mr. Sandless, Inc. unprofessional, destroyed floors, wood rot, untrained, no response from customer service Internet, Nationwide
Author: Toronto, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Mr. Sandless, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
SteelMaster, Steelmaster LLC HUNDREDS of their agents selling their products, with what the company will claim is no right, or that they are out of business, when in fact, they are representing the company, and just changing name Lies, Spam, ANy personal Data, Hundreds of phone calls from agents across the country InternVirgina Beachet, Internet Author: Oakland, California Builders & Contractors: SteelMaster, Steelmaster LLC Internet

Apr 23 2014
Global Halifax Financial services, contacts: Kevin smith or Mary Baker@13212512939 I was sent a letter with an authentic check for the amount of $3,900 deducted from my winnings. New york New York Author: Canton, Michigan Questionable Activities: Global Halifax New york, New York

Apr 23 2014
Lerner and Rowe REVIEW: Lerner & Rowe is committed to total customer satisfaction. Their past and current approach to representing clients is focused on providing the highest quality legal services and support possible throughout the State of Arizona. *UPDATE: Lerner & Rowe pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lerner & Rowe is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Lerner & Rowe Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other

Apr 23 2014
Vantage Press,Inc., NY, NY 10016 Defunct as of Dec. 19, 2012 Gave my author's rights and distribution to Amazon,Inc. and 3 other companies worldwide. Had Ambrosia and Others e-digitalized with no permission from me.  New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Vantage Press,Inc. New York, New York

Apr 23 2014
AmericanWest Bank David (the Manager) and Kelly from Puyallup WA Branch. bad customer service, unfair practices, cruel and unusual interpretation of the law, disrespect money, disrespect their own patrons, look down on hard earned money from small accounts, cruel and unflinching, Puyallup Washington Author: Bellaire, Michigan Banks: AmericanWest Bank Puyallup, Washington

Apr 23 2014
IZIWIG Lacewigsbuy I purchased a wig from them because I'm have chemo treatment and they didn't send me the right order Xiang Cheng District China Nationwide Author: Madison, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: IZIWIG Lacewigsbuy Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Zaken Corporation government lawsuit that started against Tiran ZAKEN and his wife Ricky Avishi. Zaken owns lots of properties worth millions of dollars, from the money Tiran Zaken and his wife scamming and robbing  unsuspecting consumers. Chatsworth California Author: Tempe, Arizona Home Based Business: Zaken Corp. Chatsworth, California

Apr 23 2014
AmericanAutomotiveEquipment REVIEW: American Automotive Equipment 100% committed to customer satisfaction. All AAE equipment is commercial-grade machines, ideally suited for heavy shop use. 1-year warranty on parts - from top to bottom enormous parts inventory lifetime telephone technical support warranty technical difficulty with equipment Call toll-free Industry-leading support team support English or Spanish. warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE! American Automotive Equipment commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. AAE customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose AmericanAutomotiveEquipment. Shipping Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: AmericanAutomotiveEquipment REVIEW: American Automotive Equipment 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Cleburne, Texas

Apr 23 2014
sunrise student loan Bruce I heard the advertisement over the radio, and it sounded great I thought this would be a turn around for me! I got in touch with the agency in january.We talked about my possible options, and he called me several if times.I gave him a calk back around february and made the payment! I heard from him twice , he suppose to send me documents to sign and havent receive them yet!! Everytime I call to speak to someone it go straight to bruce voicemail it been two months since I spoke to someone if I cant get any assistance, I would like my money back thanks! phoenix Arizona Author: Arkansas Corrupt Companies: sunrise student loan phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2014
Paul B Petitpierre This ebay buyer purchased a brand new 3d printer from me and claimed the item did not work. The item was as described and yet the buyer did not try to make the printer work. 3d printers are not easy out of the box to use. The consumer had no idea what he was doing and decided to file a complaint and demand and threaten for a refund. When denied he escalated the claim. Paypal went with the buyers info, believed him and allowed him to return the printer. The printer was sent back to me in pieces. The buyer smashed the glass bed that the 3d printer prints on, the axis which control the printer are taken apart and cannot be fixed. This item was destroyed intentionally. Aliso Viejo, California
Author: Middletown, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Paul B Petitpierre Aliso Viejo,, California

Apr 23 2014
Silver Models Tom ScottTom Scotto Signed me up and took my $400 payment, and never heard from them again. San Diego California Author: Brohma, Michigan Fitness Consultants: Silver Models Internet

Apr 22 2014
Denver DUI Attorney Jeremy Rosenthal Law Offices of Jeremy Rosenthal, 303-573-0543 Our 19 year old daughter was charged with DUI. We have no previous experience with attorneys, but even during the selection process Jeremy stood out from the others, with his positive attitude and obvious experience giving us immediate recommendations before we had even hired him! Jeremy carefully guided my daughter through a terrifying process with extreme calm, giving her confidence and support. She trusted him explicitly. Jeremy treats each client with individuality and his depth of experience enables him to act in the best interests of his client. He was willing to take a route he had not experienced, but felt it was the best outcome for our daughter, and he won! He is professional, courteous, and very quick to respond to questions by phone or email, even on the weekend. Jeremy’s paralegal, Stacy Mullen is also excellent to work with, responds quickly and consistently follows up. Jeremy provided the best experience and support we could have had in such a difficult situation. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Denver DUI Attorney Jeremy Rosenthal Denver, Colorado