Your Search | turnontheheat213 from ebay's half.com

Aug 30 2016
Nevada State Bank Zion bank predatory stealing from my checking account and probably fraudulent las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Banks: Nevada State Bank las vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2016
Tamm Lam Went on Craigslist posing as a broker. Told me she would sell me tickets to (4) Panther games. She had me deposit money into her own checking account. Tickets never arrived, kept promising me a refund. She made up fake routing numbers and confirmation numbers. Do not ever buy tickets from her! I should have done my homework on her and seen all the previous complaints against her. Port St. Lucie Florida Author: charlotte, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Tamm Lam Port St. Lucie, Florida

Aug 30 2016
Ace Cash Services Ace Cash Express I've received multiple threatening emails from this company for debts that are not real Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Cash Services: Ace Cash Services Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
teds used cars Theyare a total ripoff. They dont back up their cars at all. I purchased a 2005 PT CRuiser had yrouble with it from day one. They supposedly replaced the motor, alternator battery the exhaust system fell off while driving. Air conditioner stopped worked and now after over paying and having the car for 1 1/2 yeears it has a cracked head gasket. stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: teds used cars stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 30 2016
Abebooks.com DO NOT BUY FROM ABE BOOKS! Internet Author: Caseyville, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Abebooks.com Internet

Aug 30 2016
JANG HEALTH GROUP I WAS ONline WAS lead to a survey AFTER COMPLETING IT HAD TO CHOOSR ONE OF THE PRODUCTS REVIVEDERMA SNAKE VENON WAS ONE OF THEM FROM THE LIST SAID I JUST HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING 4.95 four dollars n ninety five cents was what I had to pay to receive the product so I entered my credit card info and was charged that price. NY New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: JANG HEALTH GROUP NY, New York

Aug 30 2016
ADVANCED CONSERVATOR SERVICES aka ADVANCED CONSERVATOR RESOURCES STOLE MONEY FROM 70 YEAR OLD WOMAN DRAPER Utah Author: SOUTH JORDAN, Utah Accounting: ADVANCED CONSERVATOR SERVICES DRAPER, Utah

Aug 30 2016
Cash Advance USA Cash Advance America , CASH USA, CASH ADVANCE AMERICA. SCAMMERS FROM EVERYWHERE Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Michelin Joness Cameron Real Estate Job offer email from Michelin Joness of Cameron Real Estate. Requesting personal info. Calgary Internet Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Employers: Michelin Joness Internet

Aug 30 2016
MMRA Misty Mountain Realty did me wrong from the beginning of doing business with them. lady who showed me house went on vacation and her co-worker was not told that my move-in date was sept. 14 of 2014.  Maple Falls Washington Author: New Richmond, Ohio Housing Rentals: MMRA Maple Falls, Washington

Aug 29 2016
Payless Rental Car Hidden charges, upgrading without informing, and refusing to change charge from one week to two days Seattle Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Rental Car Seattle, Washington

Aug 29 2016
VLHealth.com, VLHealthAZ, Gainvitality this company extends a trial offer, takes your credit card number, the extorts money monthly even when requested to STOP!! They are rude and con-artists! Do NOT BUY FROM THEM! Internet Author: Columbus , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: VLHealth.com Internet

Aug 29 2016
Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors Purchased vehicle.... Crossway motors: 12960 I-45 North, Willis, Tx 77378 Financed by.... Woodlands Financial , the Woodlands , Tx Predator Lenders...stole 8000.00 + from me by way of harassment over insurance and finally Forgery. The Woodlands Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Financial Services: Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors The Woodlands, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Priority Payout stole money from me stuart Florida Author: ISLAMORADA, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Priority Payout stuart, Florida

Aug 29 2016
Brainiacs from Mars Fundzinger, brainiacsfrommars.com Brainiacs from Mars delivered a big fat zero after big promises. Internet Author: Kaysville, Utah Advertising Agencies: Brainiacs from Mars Internet

Aug 29 2016
Skin Noir NEVER order from this company. A total SCAM Internet Author: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 29 2016
Atomic Deals Unholy Discounts Money was taken from my account yet no order delivered, and no reply from the several emails to support I made. No number to contact. No customer service? Scam?? Internet Author: Beardsley, Minnesota Bed & Bath: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 29 2016
Barry Brick QuinnCom Web Design Stole Money from Clients- over 250k for non completed projects by filing bankruptcy Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Advertising Agencies: Barry Brick Jupiter, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Credit One Bank I Think I deserve COMPENSATION FOR MY EMBARRASSMENT/&/MIS-IMFORMAT INFORMATION FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. Las Vegas Nevada Typical subprime attitude... Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Food Stores: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 28 2016
Neat Co. Sold me a new scanner under the pretense that If I did not buy it my data from my old scanner would be lost. Phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stevensville, Maryland Computer Software: Neat Co. Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2016
Shoesworld Do not buy from Shoesworld Singapore Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Clothing Stores: Shoesworld Internet

Aug 28 2016
Western Union after the website did not confirm my money transfer and investigated by Wells Fargo still in the results 4 Weeks Later $440.99 was deducted from my account to no avail if anything happened since then Eagle River Wisconsin 8080 Camp Road Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Western Union Internet

Aug 27 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX The Company Lied, cheated and manipulated $515 from me. Offering a FALSE VACATION! Mexico Nationwide
Author: Belle Chasse, Louisiana Air Travel: AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Confero Mystery Shopping They almost scammed me into paying to be a mystery shopper when the process should be free. I want to prevent this from happening to others. Cary North Carolina Author: DFW, Texas Questionable Activities: Confero Mystery Shopping Cary, North Carolina

Aug 27 2016
Cogswell Construction Gabriel Cogswell Lazy, Lying, says he's depressed and can't sleep, Contractor from Hell ripped us off!!! Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Cogswell Construction Bethlehem, Pennsylvania