TUSCANY @ LAKEPOINTE APARTMENT HOMES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tuscany @ Lakepointe Apartment Homes
There may be more specific results for "Tuscany @ Lakepointe Apartment Homes"
For more specific results for "Tuscany @ Lakepointe Apartment Homes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Homes/Jim Rich III People Rent Apartments, NOT Spreadsheets Omaha Nebraska Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
Kokoon Homes CAJ Productions, LLCDave Rades Rebuttal to RipOff Report by Robert Hobbs Toccoa Georgia Author: Toccoa, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Kokoon Homes Toccoa, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Steven Derik Melissa NewtonMichael Chijioke Ogujiofor Lost $1000 to an apartment rental scammer Williamstown, NJ Internet
Author: Vienna, Virginia Landlords: Steven Derik Internet

Aug 14 2017
Homes direct of Sacramento took large sum of money, didn't order for months. still haven.t delivered six months later Sacramento California Author: Mokelumne Hill, California Manufactured Home Dealers: Homes direct of Sacramento Sacramento, California

Aug 14 2017
Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. RIPPED OFF MY COMPANY FOR WORK Blaine Minnesota Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. Blaine, Minnesota

Aug 14 2017
Ryan Homes NVR Poor construction/ homeowners poorly treated Carrollton VA Virginia
Author: Carrollton, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Ryan Homes Nationwide

9, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Aug 09 2017
C & G Homes, LLC C & G Homes, LLC Cheryl Boyer/Cheryl Lombardo-Boyer/Craig Oleary Deceptive, Unethical Company St Charles Missouri Author: St Charles, Missouri Landlords: C & G Homes, LLC St charles, Missouri

Aug 07 2017
Built Green Custom Homes BGCHBuild Green Custom Homes Dennis Celsor Dennis LIED about the service and support they can/will provide San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels Nationwide Author: Selma, Texas Builders & Contractors: Built Green Custom Homes Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
att.net at&t.com On Tuesday August 1st I came home from work to find my apartment door wide open with no one inside. I had received a letter the day previous that some technicians from att would be installing some fiber optics. I went to use my restroom when I heard a knock on the door. It was one of 6 technicians that would come to my apartment.  Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Cable Companies: att.net Internet

Aug 07 2017
Kokoon Homes, Dave Rades, CAJ Productions, LLC, David J Rades Home Never Built! Deposit NOT REFUNDED! Never Deposit CASH to Dave Rades Company! acworth GA, Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Manufactured Home Dealers: Kokoon Homes Toccoa,

Aug 07 2017
Built Green Custom Homes ; BGCH ; BUILT GREEN TEXAS ; Dennis Celsor ; builtgreentexas.com ; builtgreentx.com Minimal support until they get their check. No follow through to completion of home. We feel abandoned. Austin; San Antonio; New Braunfels Texas Author: Garden Ridge, Texas Builders & Contractors: Built Green Custom Homes Internet

Aug 05 2017
michaelson group Valencian apartments. still haven't received my deposit. when I gave proper notice of moving and cleaned the apartment and left it in better state of cleansiness that of when I rented it. kissimmee Internet Author: kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: michaelson group Internet

Aug 05 2017
Tripointe Homes Tripointe Candelas Another House Overpromised and Underdelivered Arvada Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Tripointe Homes Arvada, Colorado

Aug 04 2017
American Homes 4 Rent Extremely hot and humid and won't fix air conditioner, takes 2-20 times for repairs in this home. Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
BRB Construction Did not repair all the items on a 10 page punchlist when we bought two new homes Conway South Carolina My father-in-law purchased the 2 homes Author: Conway, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: BRB Construction Conway, South Carolina

Aug 03 2017
Vanderbilt Mortagage Clayton Homes-participant We were never given a direct payment amount at Clayton Homes. Found out the payment amount while signing closing papers. We hesitated but was payment would go down after a year, never happened. Over priced and mortgage company lies. Springfield Missouri Author: Kissee mills, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Vanderbilt Mortagage Springfield, Missouri

Aug 01 2017
Kendall Homes Refund Refusal Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Real Estate Services: Kendall Homes Houston, Texas

Jul 31 2017
Premiere Management Partners, LLC Waterbury Place Condominiums17W300 22nd Street, Suite 250Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181 Ms. Savenok is a pathological liar and a thief. She stole my security deposit from me after driving me out of my apartment, because I forced her to make much needed repairs. OakBrook Terrace Illinois Author: Wheaton, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Premiere Management Partners, LLC OakBrook Terrace, Illinois

Jul 31 2017
Habitats Tiny Homes Janet Ashforth Took my deposit- changed the location of the community and then wont refund the deposit. Scam! Vista California Author: Ramona, California Trailer Parks: Habitats Tiny Homes

Jul 31 2017
Marc Afzal - Keller Williams Realty Marc Afzal Miss guide people search homes , a Fraud, Walnut Creek California
More proof this is a Spammer looking to extort money Author: Walnut Creek, California Realtors: Marc Afzal - Keller Williams Realty Walnut Creek, California

Jul 29 2017
AIMCO Royal Crest Estates, Nashua, NH Filthy, Bed Bug Ridden, Broken down, Over rated, HIGH Fee Charging Apartment Complex nashua New Hampshire Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Attorney Generals: AIMCO nashua, New Hampshire

Jul 29 2017
Compliance Depot No Benefit for Apartment Locators Carrollton Texas Author: Houston, Texas Realtors: Compliance Depot Carrollton, Texas