Your Search | u.s. airways, americawest, mesa airlines

1, Report #1190940

Nov 23 2014
Hudson Douglas Public Adjusters ARC Construction Deceitful public adjusters and construction mesa Arizona Author: glendale , Arizona Insurance Companies: Hudson Douglas Public Adjusters mesa , Arizona

2, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

3, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

4, Report #1190604

Nov 21 2014
Rocky's auto credit Joel (salesperson) Justin (manager) Dishonest and deceitful Mesa Arizona Author: chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Rocky's auto credit Mesa, Arizona

5, Report #1190598

Nov 21 2014
Easy Military Travel is a SCAM ripping our soldiers off Internet Author: APO, AP, Other Airlines: Easy Military Travel Internet

6, Report #1190400

Nov 20 2014
Brian Gerstein, Boxertime Brian Gerstein, Boxertime sold me Stolen Rolex's Brian Gerstein, Boxertime Brian Gerstein, Boxertime sold me Stolen Rolex's Lost Several Thousand dollars Costa Mesa, California Author: Delaware Jewelry Stores: Brian Gerstein, Boxertime Costa Mesa,, California

Nov 20 2014
HIS Advocates Kelby Smith Consumer SCAM ALERT, COTA, DECLARATORY JUDGMENT, FRAUD, SCAM Costa Mesa California
Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: HIS Advocates Costa Mesa, California

8, Report #1190255

Nov 20 2014
Gold Stash Sent jewelry for an estimate, jewelry delivered, I have left several emails and voicemails and have heard nothing back. Mesa, AZ Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Gold Scrap Buyers: Gold Stash Internet

Nov 19 2014
Sanjay & Kashish Samrani BITCOIN SINGAPORE MILE SCAMMERS Singapore Airlines miles Bitcoin Emirates miles United miles Krisflyer SINGAPORE , BANGKOK Delhi ,Hong kong New York Nationwide
Author: whitesale, Alabama Air Travel: Sanjay & Kashish Samrani Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Care.com Care.com should call themselves Scare.com!! Waltham Massachusetts Author: Costa Mesa, California Child Daycare: Care.com Waltham, Massachusetts

Nov 17 2014
Mr. Ali Shah VELAYATI, ALI SHAHOPTIMA FUNDING INC.(((redacted))) this guy promises the world he states he can clear all your credit negatives sure the easy ones fall off but short sales and liens he cant remove even his web promises seasoned corp 45 days more like four months all lies tells you he can get you secondary credit number you can get one for free and they are useless no one will except it , he has had seven years plus of scammer activities save your hard earned money stay away from this guy costa mesa irvine newport coast california Author: long beach, California Consumer Services: Mr. Ali Shah Internet

Nov 17 2014
Jennifer Morais Photography Photogenic Images Completely Unprofessional and Unreliable Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Photography: Jennifer Morais Photography Glendale, Arizona

Nov 17 2014
jon fanani c unstructured ripoff chula vista California Author: Mesa, Arizona Neighborhood Services: jon fanani chula vista , California

Nov 14 2014
The Prepper Patch Tony Tangalos I have been lied to, stolen from and defrauded Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Event Planners & Sites: The Prepper Patch Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 13 2014
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 13 2014
First Service Residential-Arizona Takes 2.5 years to fix THEIR accounting mistake and wants me to pay for it! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Real Estate Services: First Service Residential-Arizona Scottsdale,

Nov 13 2014
Spirit Airlines Charged extra for computer bag/backpack and luggage (2) and didn't charge another customer for the same. Miramar Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
real property management east valley Rhonda Eugene Purser SHADY! Liers, Cheats, DO NOT TRUST! mesa Arizona Author: lukeville, Arizona Property Management: real property management east valley mesa, Arizona

Nov 11 2014
Mopro Website Developers Costa Mesa California Author: Sterling, Virginia Websites: Mopro Costa Mesa, California

Nov 11 2014
Brent Marshall Oesterblad Service by Publication Phoenix Arizona
Author: Alabama Legal Process Services: Brent Marshall Oesterblad Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 09 2014
Spirit Airlines None Mislead - Lied to- Ripped off - to Remendy offered Miramar, FL -Headquarters Nationwide Author: Alameda, California Airlines: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Asiana Airlines Inc. Their food made me sick, probably it was contaminated with salmonella Los Angeles California Author: Mesa, Arizona Airline Companies: Asiana Airlines Inc. Los Angeles, California

Nov 08 2014
Save Point Financial Sam Rossi VERY CONVINCING RIPOFF OF PEOPLE HAVING DIFFICULT TIMES Costa Mesa California Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Save Point Financial Sam Rossi Costa Mesa,

Nov 06 2014
Lisa Nuss Ferret Legalization Impact Report Salem Oregon Author: La Mesa, California Clubs & Organizations: Lisa Nuss Internet

Nov 06 2014
Barclay Credit card services U.S Airways credit card services STAY AWAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO BE SCREWED..... Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Rochester, New York Airlines: Barclay Credit card services Nationwide