Your Search | u.s. airways, americawest, mesa airlines

1, Report #1196311

Dec 18 2014
Morgan Drexen took my money for bankruptcy told me it would cost 2,000 dollars after i had paid that they wanted another 1,100 dollars i don' t have it. It took me four days to get them to close my case and now i can not get what t paid back Costa Mesa Ca. Author: fort gratiot, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Morgan Drexen Nationwide

2, Report #1196140

Dec 17 2014
U.S. metal buildings Avoid these people like Ebola,, persistent and don't even know their business deerfield florida Author: Corona, California Building Products: U.S. metal buildings Nationwide

3, Report #1195986

Dec 17 2014
Four Star Auto Sales Todd AndrewsRichard AndrewsBrent Blakeman Theives & Liars Mesa Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Four Star Auto Sales Mesa, Arizona

4, Report #1196046

Dec 17 2014
pcplanetsystem.com mobosaver.com Website is still screwing people costa mesa ca Internet Author: Oxnard, California Computer Mail Order: pcplanetsystem.com Internet

5, Report #1196003

Dec 17 2014
Trucks Only - Mesa Sullivan motor group Real nice LOOKING F-350 - BUT!! looks arent everything. Get everything in writing ro you WILL get screwed. Mesa Arizona
Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Dealers: Trucks Only - Mesa Mesa, Arizona

Dec 15 2014
Spirit Airlines Refused to refund me as promised Internet Author: Naples, Florida Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Dec 15 2014
John Hastings of Hasty Process Service Post Haste Process Service Took our money, didn't deliver, and then harrassed and threatened us, BEWARE!!!!! Mesa, Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Legal Process Services: John Hastings of Hasty Process Service Mesa, Arizona

8, Report #1195479

Dec 15 2014
Montclairs Who's Who , montclair university $550.00 rip off, all this money for a document that doesn't mean squat! montclair New Jersey Author: mesa, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Montclairs Who's Who Internet

9, Report #1195169

Dec 13 2014
Jackssons Trailers Mesa & Phoenix, AZ John Albach Haulmark Trailers Ripoff! Didn't make repairs on a Haulmark Trailer as promised. Won't show up for scheduled work! Liars! Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trailers: Jackssons Trailers Mesa & Phoenix, AZ Mesa, Arizona

10, Report #1194932

Dec 12 2014
Sam Farmar Ripped off a Charity New York New York Author: Marietta, Georgia Airlines: Sam Farmar New York, New York

11, Report #1194725

Dec 11 2014
Superstition Spring Honda Horror story, lies, pressure, dumb sales Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Superstition Spring Honda Mesa, Arizona

12, Report #1194685

Dec 11 2014
Regus Property Management Pierce Jansen, Simon Lopez Regus Corrpution at it's finest!!!!! Mesa Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Regus Property Management Nationwide

Dec 10 2014
Fun Times Travel Offer two free airline ticket and two nights hotel Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Falls Church, Virginia Airlines: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

14, Report #1194264

Dec 09 2014
Aventures Fractional Division Mesa Az Too Good To Be True Mesa Arizona Author: Colorado Resorts: Aventures Fractional Division Mesa, Arizona

15, Report #1194045

Dec 08 2014
damaged ink tattoo shady business, stolen weapon mesa Arizona Author: gilbert, Arizona Tattoo Shops: damaged ink tattoo mesa, Arizona

16, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona

17, Report #1193909

Dec 08 2014
Town & country Manors Town & Country Manors Ask A Woman To Step OutSide While Not Fully Dressed Las vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Property Management: Town & country Manors Las vegas, Nevada

18, Report #1193458

Dec 05 2014
Haven Homes David Bell broker Not paying agents commissions on real home listings phoenix Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Realtors: Haven Homes David Bell broker phoenix, Arizona

19, Report #1193373

Dec 05 2014
SunCorp Michael Montemayer, Michael Rodgers, Dwight Wilson Work at Home Scam Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Employers: SunCorp Nationwide

Dec 04 2014
Aboubacar Kalley a.k.a Abou/Abu Kalley ,Gambia nationality, Gilbert Tshimanga Mundela ,Congolese and Eugene ,Ghanaian, ***PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT***Don’t be a VICTIM. Read all the below information and links about these three thieves. Beltsville, Maryland &  Bristow Virginia Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Questionable Activities: Aboubacar Kalley a.k.a Abou/Abu Kalley (Gambia nationality) Select State/Province

21, Report #1192918

Dec 04 2014
United Airlines United Airlines do not honor their promise Chicago Nationwide Author: , California Airlines: United Airlines Nationwide

22, Report #1192594

Dec 02 2014
Electronic Arts, Origin, EA Charged bank account after declining payment from that account and no product received. Redwood City, California, U.S. California Author: East Wenatchee, Washington Software: Electronic Arts Internet

23, Report #1192519

Dec 02 2014
Good feet Inc Bonnie lied about guarentee Tempe Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Sales People: Good feet Inc Tempe, Arizona

24, Report #1192462

Dec 02 2014
Southwest Airlines False Advertising and Horrible Service Nationwide Texas Author: Santa Ana, California Airlines: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

25, Report #1192285

Dec 01 2014
GLOBAL MONETARY FUND Randy Brown Told me I was the winner of $2,536,0922.23 from # 7028043483, just send them $25.00 for entry fand signature then monies will be sent via bonded federal carrier. I sent NOTHING. I live in Arizona and retired. these scammers need to b Forrest Hills, New York,  11375 Nationwide. Author: mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: GLOBAL MONETARY FUND Nationwide