Your Search | u.s. airways, americawest, mesa airlines

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
CATHAY PACIFIC AIRLINES CATHAY PACIFIC BRUTAL- TERRIBLE-BAD-CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE-AVOID. HONG KONG Internet
Author: chicago, Illinois Airline Companies: CATHAY PACIFIC AIRLINES Internet

Feb 05 2016
LBF TRAVEL sold airline tickets to where airlines don't have interlining agreements on baggage requested that tickets be canceled SAN DIEGO California Author: seatac, Washington Air Travel: LBF TRAVEL SAN DIEGO, cALIFORNIA

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Lifelock Deceptive miles offer with American Airlines Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: Lifelock Internet

Feb 01 2016
Sav-On Home Improvement committed fraud, cheated, took advantage, and berated me. Chandler Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Improvements: Sav-On Home Improvement Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
Ideal Tax Solution Costa Mesa California Author: Tempe, Arizona Tax Services: Ideal Tax Solution Costa Mesa, California

Jan 31 2016
Cathay Pacific Airlines Dodged Reimbursement that was Promised New York Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Airline Companies: Cathay Pacific Airlines Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
American Airlines Delayed Flight / Lost Luggage / No Refund Fort Worth Texas Negotiations Author: Toronto, Ontario Airlines: American Airlines Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 29 2016
BoardwalkBuy Purchased item does not work and no way to return Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: BoardwalkBuy Internet

Jan 29 2016
[email protected] , [email protected] Whatsapp +6593705461 (Singapore)Jan & Kash Lann , Sanjay & Kashish Samrani [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] Armando Cavas Armand Casas. [email protected], [email protected], carbo SCAM TRAVEL AIRLINE MILES ,Singapore Airlines Krisflyer miles ALL Manly Asian Singapore Hong Kong . Worldwide Internet
Author: Sinapore , Maine Air Travel: [email protected] , [email protected] Internet

Jan 28 2016
CIS Worldwide Government Investigations A Grand Rip-Off Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: CIS Worldwide Internet

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa California Martha Gonzales, Erin Doyle and Darlene Nunez I hired this company to take care of my tax situation. Nicole who was an atty who worked there was my attorney she was excellent. We communicated all the time. All of a sudden, communications ceased. I had no ideal that Nicole had terminated her relationship with this company.. So for months my case apparently set idle. No one contacted me to let me know. I requested a refund. Costa Mesa California We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa Ca. Costa Mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
IDEAL Tax Solution Christian Hernandez called my mother a C word costa mesa California Author: phuq que, Illinois Sales People: IDEAL Tax Solution costa mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solution This place is a total rip off!!! They took my money and I got nothing in return. Its been six weeks and the levy is still on my pay check. They have lied to me several times and now they won't even reurn my calls. This place needs to be closed down. Costa Mesa California Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax Solution Costa Mesa , California

Jan 28 2016
IDEAL TAX SOLUTION LLC OWNER BEYON TANDY BIG RIP OFF - ELDERLY ABUSE BY IDEAL TAX SOLUTION LLC COSTA MESA, California Dear client Author: Las Vegas, Nevada IDEAL TAX SOLUTION LLC COSTA MESA, California

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solution LLC Overpriced, no return calls, no resolution to tax problem, fixed problem myself, rude, poorly managed Costa Mesa, California Company Response To Anonymous Author: Dallas, Texas Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solution LLC Costa Mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC VERY Helpful Costa Mesa, California Yeah Right Author: , Illinois Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC Costa Mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solutions LLC I was contacted and informed that the cost for sevices was $500.00. After one month without an update on my case, I was contacted again, and told that I should send in $2500.00 to complete the resolution.  Costa Mesa California Author: Moreno Valley, California Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solutions Costa Mesa, Select State/Province

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solutions LLC Don't trust these people they will rip you off. Costa Mesa, Internet Author: Monson, Massachusetts Infomercial Rip-offs: Ideal Tax Solutions LLC Internet

Jan 27 2016
Spirit Airlines Lost our bags for a 7 day cruise and refuse to pay for expenses without jumping through hoops. Miramar Florida Internet Author: West Lafayette, Indiana Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Internet

Jan 27 2016
Javier Munguia Javier Estaarestado Ripped me off for $800,00. Took deposit for synthetic grass to be installed and other landscaping work. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Landscape Companies: Javier Munguia Mesa, Arizona

Jan 26 2016
Spencers TV & Appliances REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances *UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona

24, Report #1282063

Jan 24 2016
GLOBLVITAMAX, Phoenix, Az. charged me two times for an order I never placed. Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: GLOBLVITAMAX, Phoenix, Az. Internet

Jan 20 2016