Your Search | u.s. attorney's office, district of new jersey

Jan 20 2017
KATHY SPANGENBERG INTERNET FRAUD info@hobbiesdiscount.net via shopify.com  Internet Author: HAMILTON SQ., New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: KATHY SPANGENBERG Internet

Jan 20 2017
Ray and mikes home improvements Ray Barao JR Replaced my roof and had a bunch of Mexicans on my roof rushing to get the job done next day it's rained now I have to replace my ceilings. Acushnet Massachusetts Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Ray and mikes home improvements Acushnet, Massachusetts

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Glen Wallis owner of G W Sheet Metal Ltd G W Sheet Metal Ltd. based in Rr 1, Plainfield, Ontario K0K 2V0, Canada Glen Wallis owner of G W Sheet Metal Ltd G W Sheet Metal Ltd. based in Rr 1, Plainfield, Ontario K0K 2V0, Canada does not pay his bills Plainfield Ontario
Author: belleville, Ontario Dead Beat Customers: Glen Wallis owner of G W Sheet Metal Ltd Plainfield, Ontario

Jan 20 2017
TN Department of Labor Unfair Dismissal Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Employment Services: TN Department of Labor Nashville, Tennessee

Jan 20 2017
RFID-USA Microchip Database & Register Microchip False registration of pet microchip Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Dog Breeders: RFID-USA Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Janus Options Scam Scam Scam London Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Brokerage Companies: Janus Options Internet

Jan 20 2017
ID Rack Walmart//IDRACK Sent another item in place of what I ordered with promise of carrying case and resenting correct product Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ID Rack Internet

Jan 20 2017
teampro edge shotty merchandise-no reply to emails,no way to call Portland Internet Author: Clifton Park, New York Sports Cards & Memorabilia: teampro edge Internet

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Zoosk Zoosk.com Ripoff Dating site New York, New York Internet Author: Schiller Park, Illinois Personal Services: Zoosk Internet

Jan 20 2017
ALTICE USA OPTIMUM AKA CABLEVISION REFUSED TO WAIVE LATE FEES EVEN THOUGH I WAS AWAY ON VACATION, THOUGHT THEY WERE PAID ALREADY BETHPAGE New York personal.... Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: ALTICE USA BETHPAGE, New York

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Revita Youth Ordered 2 samples of products-2 weeks later charged $175.91 Rancho Santa Fe, California 92067 Author: Yountville, California Sales People: Revita Youth Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Colliers Target Branding I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. New York New York
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Colliers Target Branding New York, New York

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
A-1 Remods Inc Justin B Hare, Gary Hare, A1 Remods Horrible Experience With A1 Remods Gary Hare and Justin Hare Wampum Pennsylvania
Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: A-1 Remods Inc Wampum, Pennsylvania

Jan 20 2017
Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Mr.Rip Off, Con Artist Bavarian Haus ,Bruni Baun, In Chase BC will be next victim of Shane Dayman, and Elizabeth Simmons.. He is ready to ripoff the owners ,Bruni Baun, Chase British Columbia
Author: Golden, British Columbia Restaurants: Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Chase, British Columbia

Jan 20 2017
Always Travel With US Scam, Avoided refund at all costs, Lied, Defied logic of basic Math and time. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Staten Island, New York Travel Agencies: Always Travel With US Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Canvas Bold Canvas Bees BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, RIP OFF CUSTOMERS Morganville, New Jersey Author: bardstown, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Canvas Bold Morganville,, New Jersey

Jan 20 2017
Footstepsdrawingnear.com rip off website shanghai, china Internet Author: Jackson Heights, New York Credit Card Fraud: Footstepsdrawingnear.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
HSBC Mortgage Octavia Thompson, Marie Tomaselli, Natasha Bucks, Eric Zoldos HSBC mishandled refinace mortgage transfer ruins credit poor communication no leadership New York Nationwide Author: New Rochelle, New York Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
granger bessel Another guy selling systems out of a suv Texas City Texas Author: Jackson, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: granger bessel