Your Search | u.s. office & industrial supply

Feb 10 2016
MicroSoft Office 365 MicroSoft Technical Support is requesting $499 to fix an issue that is their problem. Who else has experience this problem. Nationwide Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Computer Software: MicroSoft Office 365 Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique This company stole my money and didn't give me a refund las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique las vegas, Nevada

3, Report #1119879

Feb 09 2016
E-Tangelo http://beware29prime.wordpress.com/category/29-prime-customer-stories-reviews/ New www.29prime.com office Irvine California GLFmarketing.com fake google marketer Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: E-Tangelo Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
mchenry medical office Dr. Dosanjh, dr. Hundal dr. dosanjh treats u like a drug addict. Dr. hundal completely messed up my meds! modesto California Author: modesto, California Doctors: mchenry medical office modesto , California

Feb 08 2016
Microsoft Office 365 Personal Subscription computer crash two months after installing Office 365 after failing to re install I called and was denied because my email Redmond Washington Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Software: Microsoft Internet

Tanner & Ortega >>LAWYER OFFICE CLOSED - WENT BANKRUPT
Howard Tanner Rebuttal Author: New York , New York Lawyers: Tanner & Ortega New York

Feb 07 2016
Shirt Adventure Tee shirt supply, Facebook Never shipped order Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Door to Door Sales: Shirt Adventure Internet

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
You all should file with the Orange County District Attorney www.ORANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
goldstein and assocates call demanding money on a paydayloan that if i didnt pay they send to da office. ceder rapids Iowa Author: eclectic, Alabama Loans: goldstein and assocates ceder rapids, Iowa

Feb 02 2016
Contentintal siding supply Horrible Experience Columbia Missouri
Author: Columbia, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Contentintal siding supply Columbia, Missouri

Feb 01 2016
Dr. Joel Leib Waterford Medical Associates Very dishonest and unethical Dr's office Waterford Michigan Author: rochester hills , Michigan Doctors: Dr. Joel Leib Waterford,

Feb 01 2016
Boxer Property Upscale Ghetto Office Property Management Atlanta Georgia Author: Augusta , Georgia Property Management: Boxer Property Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 01 2016
Office Max Office Depot fraud Reading Pennsylvania Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Office Max Reading, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California

Jan 30 2016
Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Lerman, Jeffrey, Jeffery Lerman Attorney, Attorney at Law, 516-742-9282, Past Due Accounts, Collections, Law Office of Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffery G. Lerman, Esq., , jefferylerman.com, lawyer, Mineola Law Firm, of counsel Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Unwarrented Collection Letter, Extortion, Blackmail to collect debt, harrasment, threatening messages, phone calls Mineola New York Author: Mineola, New York Lawyers: Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Mineola, New York

Jan 30 2016
Local Records Office Misleading request asking for payment of $89 for a deed for my home. Pekin Illinois Author: Evanston, Illinois Legal Services: Local Records Office Pekin, Illinois

Jan 29 2016
BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY aka BENNETT MEDICAL SERVICES THIS COMPANY SHAMELESSLY MARKS UP PRICES BY MORE THAN 500% - UNACCEPTABLE!! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Nevada Medical Supplies: BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 29 2016
Fast fix 123 in the company script it says that they have to take it to best buy or office max and to hold on to see if the computer qualify for in-house remote support ,,, guess what its a fraud they just say that to scam people into them fixing it … they just put u on hold and wait a few second and then they say i got good news you do qualify for remote support loll west palm beach Florida From the Fast Fix 123 Team Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Jan 29 2016
Get-supplied Swag supply They never gave me the product i ordered which they took money for. It has been over a month and a half since i ordered a pair of shoes. Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: Spring, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Get-supplied Internet

Jan 28 2016
Chatham Dental Office Questionable Business Practices - Illegal Use of Funds Chicago Illinois Author: Bloomington, Illinois Dental Services: Chatham Dental Office Chicago, Illinois

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet