Your Search | u.s. office & industrial supply

1, Report #1197127

Dec 22 2014
John Merna Law Firm In my opinion, this lawyer's office is shady and unprofessional Virginia Beach Virginia Author: va beach, Virginia Lawyers: John Marna Law Firm Virginia Beach, Virginia

2, Report #1197112

Dec 22 2014
Regus, Regus Tuscany Plaza, Michael Smith, Mgr I was told, by MIchael Smith, that when we decided to rent another office, we could forward our mail, using the US Postal Service, but that was a lie. Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Business Consultants: Regus, Regus Tuscany Michael Smith Greenwood Village, Colorado

3, Report #1197061

Dec 22 2014
Office Depot Beware Office Depot Brand Furniture Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: Office Depot Nationwide

4, Report #1197017

Dec 22 2014
Regus Business Centers, Regus Office Space, Regus Virtual Office DO NOT USE REGUS, you will never be able to cancel and they auto resign your contract even after canceling. Awful & rude customer service, they give you other peoples mail, very unprofessional and unorganized Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Small Business Services: Regus Scottsdale, Arizona

5, Report #1196824

Dec 20 2014
Abuse of Process: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel --Gordon D Hamilton--John Paul Robinson--Peter Carton -all sued for several abuses and misfeasance of public office Regina SK
Author: Georgia Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel Internet

6, Report #1196796

Dec 20 2014
Maury Wessels ,Memphis, Tennessee Chancery and Circuit courts technology director ABUSED HIS OFFICE by GETTING ANGRY OVER A PHONE CALL I HAD WITH HIM and ALTERING MY COURT RECORDS to APPEAR HIGHER IN GOOGLE. He SELECTIVELY chose the files of BLACK WOMEN to APPEAR in Google Search Results and Other files do NOT APPEAR. He can not explain how names from the same document do not appear in the google search results.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Government Worker: Maury Wessels Memphis, Tennessee

7, Report #1196756

Dec 20 2014
lutheran community services northwest Tammy sohn trudy sorensen UNPAID TIME for mandatory office TIME 2 times per month Bremerton Washington Author: bremerton, Washington Government Services: lutheran community services northwest bremerton, Washington

8, Report #1196713

Dec 20 2014
GLD MTSCORE Took $1.00 + $28.95 (11/18/2014), ----- $29.95(12/18/2014) from my bank, without O.K. U.S. based Nationwide Author: Westminster, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MTSCORE Nationwide

9, Report #1196700

Dec 20 2014
Susan Wolfe Attorney Law Office of Keiko Griffin, Susan Wolfe, attorney Susan Marie 'Susan Wolfe, attorney Susan Wolfe A Living Nightmare with Susan Wolfe Austin Texas Author: Texas Lawyers: Susan Wolfe Attorney Austin, Texas

10, Report #1196630

Dec 19 2014
Abuse: Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation sued for misfeasance and abuse in Public office Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Regina SK Author: Arkansas Court Judges: Abuse: Is Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation Internet

11, Report #1196609

Dec 19 2014
Metro PCS T-Mobile Would not supply unlock code after 7 months of service Richardson Texas 75082 Nationwide Author: Lorain, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

12, Report #1196605

Dec 19 2014
Auto Action salesmen at Country Club Dr store, the Collections Office, and the Owner Bryan Jackson They lie to steal your money by selling cars that is not safe and wont work, then don't keep their word. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto Action Phoenix, Arizona

13, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

14, Report #1196394

Dec 18 2014
Colerain township USPS office Sort facility STEALS sort facility for Cincinnati ohio , cole rain township keeps stealing mail Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Colerain township USPS office Cincinnati, Ohio

15, Report #1196194

Dec 17 2014
bestbuy Bestbuy did not honer warrantee on surface2rt and main office did not do any thing. microsoft did and opollogised applevalley California Author: hesperia, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: bestbuy applevalley,

16, Report #1196118

Dec 17 2014
Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Peak Life, Balanced and Healthy Dogs, Riekes Center, Fitness Parenting Protection helped to steal money and deceive through Paypal and a post office box, helped to cage and starve our dog for 30 days. Menlo Park, California
Author: Santa cruz, California Animal Services: Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Menlo Park, CA, California

Dec 17 2014
Veterans World Wide Maintenance Veterans Plumbing Service Supply Crooks, Frauds, Liars, Slave Drivers. Unprofessional Hackensack New Jersey
Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Veterans World Wide Maintenance Hackensack, New Jersey

18, Report #1196140

Dec 17 2014
U.S. metal buildings Avoid these people like Ebola,, persistent and don't even know their business deerfield florida Author: Corona, California Building Products: U.S. metal buildings Nationwide

19, Report #1196120

Dec 17 2014
NCS Litigations Office Jerry Burns Called my place of employment, my parents, my grandparents, and my cell phone and told me and them if I didnt respond to (((Redacted))) it would be considered a refusal and i would be served at my place of employment as well as my home. Nationwide Author: Dover, Ohio Collection Agencies: NCS Litigations Office Nationwide

20, Report #1192262

Dec 17 2014
Vantage Dairy Supply, Marty Van Tassel Marty Van Tassel (((REDACTED - Unsubstantiated)))! Paul Idaho Author: Iowa Horse Breeders: Vantage Dairy Supply Paul, Idaho

21, Report #1195955

Dec 17 2014
Supply House Industrial Products Bait and switch Burbank California Author: St Johnsville, New York Sales People: Suplply House Industrial Products Burbank, California

Dec 15 2014
***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: ***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

23, Report #1195389

Dec 14 2014
Slim 4 life Independence Missouri Found out that I am Allergic to all of the ingredients that they supply. Independence Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Slim 4 life Independence , Missouri

24, Report #1195181

Dec 13 2014
supplyjersey.us.com wholesale jersey.com cheap jersey.com supply jersey.us.com Never sends shippment requests western union tp pay direct and never sends out order China Nationwide Author: santa f , New Mexico Sporting Goods: supplyjersey.us.com Nationwide

25, Report #1195101

Dec 13 2014
North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP NAP NAP charged me over $5000+ for supply services during the winter months of 2013 and I'm still fighting to get my money back and readjust my bill back in 2013 to my original cancellation requested month in May 2013. NAP refused to cancel my services when requested and charged extremely high rates over 16+ cents per killowatts. This situation caused my electric bill to increase from $150.00 p/month when I was with PEPCO to over $957.00 p/month after switching to NAP The company is unethical, crooked and takes advantage of senior citizens. They should be shut down. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Bowie, Maryland Electrical Services: North America Power and Gas, LLC/NAP Norwalk, Connecticut