Your Search | ubiquity broadcasting corporation is dba for 360,llc

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Bill Bersch Provident Homes Bill Bersch is a con man Venice Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bill Bersch Venice, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Prepaid.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Colliers Target Branding I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. New York New York
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Colliers Target Branding New York, New York

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants I did remote shipping work for this company for 30 days and they vanished when it was time to pay me. Los Angeles California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2017
Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Mr.Rip Off, Con Artist Bavarian Haus ,Bruni Baun, In Chase BC will be next victim of Shane Dayman, and Elizabeth Simmons.. He is ready to ripoff the owners ,Bruni Baun, Chase British Columbia
Author: Golden, British Columbia Restaurants: Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Chase, British Columbia

Jan 20 2017
 Ordered Magic tracks Nov. 26 2016. Recieved Dec. 16 or 17 2016. It is not what they are advertising. Nationwide Author: Paris, Tennessee Racetracks: Magictracks.com

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
Buy Weed Online Send money for medical service and they just took the money dallas texas Author: san antonio, Texas Buying Clubs: Buy Weed Online TX

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 20 2017
advantage training abused for requesting withdraw and refund due to illnesses WA Internet Author: Brisbane, Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: advantage training Internet

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Investors Consulting LLC Mark Dennis Anderson Erik Anderson Dennis Anderson Don't trust Dennis Anderson Atlanta Georgia
Mark Dennis AndersonMugshots.com ID: 65251310 Last Name: ANDERSON First Name: MARK Middle Name: DENNIS Gender: Male Race: Black DOB: (((REDACTED))) Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown Weight: 130 lb (59 kg) Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Investors Consulting LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 19 2017
Pingwell Pingwell requires customers who already fully paid for ad-free version of Grocery Gadgets app, to pay subscription now. Palo Alto California Author: Fairport, New York Software: Pingwell Palo Alto, California

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 19 2017
Phenom Health, Natures Renew Their FREE OFFER is not! you have to pay for the trial $39.00 or the put you on a monthly subscription Phenom Health 14603 East Moncrieff Place​,Aurora Internet Author: galveston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Phenom Health, Internet

Jan 19 2017
Jeff Wages - A Services, LLC - J & S Services - Jeffery Wages Massive Home Renovation Ripoff! Money Paid and shoddy work performed for an out of state owner. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Jeff Wages - A Services, LLC Coldwater, Mississippi

Jan 19 2017
Arizona Drive LLC Consumer Fraud Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Arizona Drive LLC Tucson, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Jason SuttleJason Lee SuttleThaimy Del Prado Inept and Unresponsive Lakeview Loan Servicing Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Next town technology PVT LTD I am a Home User Alabama Internet Author: she`, Alabama Customer: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Internet