UPMC EAST MONROEVILLE, PA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: UPMC East Monroeville, PA
There may be more specific results for "UPMC East Monroeville, PA"
For more specific results for "UPMC East Monroeville, PA"
Showing 1-25 of 13,584 Found Reports For more specific results for "UPMC East Monroeville, PA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
salvage world auto auctions MARK ALEXOPOLUNUS AND KEN STEVENS AKA MARCUS SANTANA EAST OLAS AV FTL AUDERDALE FLORIDA InternetFLORIDA Author: caledonia, Michigan Junk Dealers: salvage world auto auctions Internet

Oct 22 2017
Bryan Brusilow's T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations, Bruce Rossi aka Rossi Home Improvements - Posted addresses in Narberth, Pen Valley, Aston, Philadelphia, PA and now Cherry Hill, NJ Kitchen renovation destruction, dangerous, unpermitted electrical, window and door installations Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Kitchens: T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 21 2017
Coin safe escrow Kelly granger Escrow manager Philadelphia Internet, PA Pennsylvania Author: Denison, Texas Work at Home Business: Coin safe escrow Internet

Oct 20 2017
RAUL A. ORTIZ, D.M.D., PA Misleading the patient Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota , Florida Dental Services: RAUL A. ORTIZ, D.M.D., PA Sarasota, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC EscroPay Ltd Richard ,Rizwan, Ali, Director Company# 07143602 47 Layfield Crescent, NW4 3UI, London, UK2010 N Hancock St., Philadelphia, PA 19123 ,Scheduled to open in November 2017, But looks just like a 3 Floor Apartment Building. Stacey Harrington and/or Merrilee L. Heath Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: HACKETTSTOWEN, New Jersey Financial Services: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Philadelphia, , Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2017
Monat Global Monat $339.20 refund due. Monat hasn’t paid In 1 year Florida Internet. FL Author: East Lansing, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Monat Global Internet

Oct 19 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin CreamLumidaire Eye Serum I first ordered atrial offer of skin cream and eye serum and neither came and when I questioned them, they gave me a wrong address that is a false adddress.  No such address on this street, so don't know where that ended up.  After that is when the  charges $179.48 showed up in my account. Costa Mesa what is listed but calls were from East California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Skin Care: Lumidaire Costa Mesa , California

Oct 19 2017
east meets east Asians 4 Asians SIte discriminate against Asian males Internet Author: , California Dating Services: east meets east Internet

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Safe Coin Escrow LLC Escrow Pay Ltd Possible Bogus Job Opportunity Philadelphia, PA headquartered in London UK Pennsylvania Author: Navarre, Florida Questionable Activities: Safe Coin Escrow LLC Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Agree with this Post this is a Scam Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 15 2017
Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic WARNING: Beware of this fraudulent individual. Bay Shore New York Author: East Islip, New York Maintenance Companies: Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic ,

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Oct 13 2017
Eric Theiss Copper Chef This product does not work as shown in advertising. East Fairfield, NJ 07004 Internet Author: Desoto, Texas Appliances: Eric Theiss Copper Chef Internet

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Check finally came in. Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 12 2017
East Coast Roofing Consultants Cameron Cook Fraud! Stole over $3,300 of my money! Lied and didn't step foot on property after he got $! Wilmington Island, GA Georgia Internet Author: Rincon, Georgia Consumer Services: East Coast Roofing Consultants Internet

Oct 12 2017
Luxury cars of gwinnett,llc United Motors Norcross Georgia Author: East point, Georgia Abusive Parents: Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury cars of gwinnett,llc Norcross, Georgia

Oct 09 2017
Magdalena Valentin SLP Magdalena Valentin Speech Language Pathologist in Lansdale PA Lansdale Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Magdalena Valentin SLP Lansdale, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2017
Prestige Auto Sales Inc Dishonest and dishonorable scam artists Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Prestige Auto Sales Inc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
REI Property Management Shane feist and Brenda moller Robbery false documents and the kept me living in a black mold building. No maintenance no refund of money even after agreed to let me out my lease. St. Janesville Wisconsin
Author: East palatka, Florida City Inspectors: REI Property Management St. Janesville, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2017
tra10jr.com‎ $1349 Transmission Repair 215-892-1798 Transmission Ripoff Beware /Rob You Blind Philadelphia / Fords New Jersey / Edison Nationwide on the East Coast Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: tra10jr.com‎ $1349 Transmission Repair 215-892-1798 Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
vantiv I am the owner of tintmaster. I have had Retiiever as my merchant service for 5 years and was charged 1.5%. They sold out to Vantiv without my knowledge. They have scamed my bank account for unauthorized funds East Palatka Florida Author: Interlachen, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Tintmasters East Palatka, Florida

Sep 30 2017
Luxury Fashion I recieved a e-mail from Amazon that said my order had shipped. After I relized it was not my e-mail address Amazon used. I called the company to cancel and we had a few words over it. I called my Credit card company to close that number. A real hassel. 2340 Hwy180 East New Mexico Author: Summertown, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury Fashion Ste. #255, New Mexico

Sep 30 2017
Gold Medal Service Attempted to grossly overcharge for plumbing issue. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Randolph, New Jersey Plumbing: Gold Medal Service East Brunswick, New Jersey