Your Search | ups ups hub, lexington, ky

May 26 2016
Luis Visuetti Napleton Nissan Kia Deadbeat Dad Fl Tx Il Tn SC Ky Pa Nationwide Author: Berwyn , Illinois Auto Dealers: Luis Visuetti Nationwide

May 25 2016
World of Watches (Shepherdsville, KY, USA) Fake Replica Junk Knockoff Wrist Watches - Be Careful Shepherdsville Kentucky Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: World of Watches (Shepherdsville, KY, USA) Shepherdsville, Kentucky

May 19 2016
USGOVERNMENTAUCTIONS.NET Theif Internet Author: LEXINGTON, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: USGOVERNMENTAUCTIONS.NET Internet

May 19 2016
United Parcel Service (UPS) BEWARE of UPS My Choice! Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Consumer Services: United Parcel Service Nationwide

May 18 2016
UPS Supply Chain Solutions UPS Custom Brokerage UPS Supply Chain Solutions Ripping People Off On Shipping Charges, Tarrifs, Etc. Bensenville Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shipping Companies: UPS Supply Chain Solutions Bensenville ,

May 16 2016
Jeffs med store Jeff haris They will ship product asking u to send ups 300 for insurance on a fake ups site Internet Author: Abbeville , Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Jeffs med store Internet

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
James C. Walton Jim Walton Liar, Con Artist, Fraud, Fake, Thief, User, Coward, Manipulator, Identity Theft Lexington Kentucky
Author: Livingston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Liars: James C. Walton Internet

May 08 2016
Vanill visa gift card Same victor A reed Vanill visa gift card Lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Vanill visa gift card Lexington, Kentucky

May 07 2016
Moto Part Hub The Hub Companies Will not send a replacement for defective part or refund my money Northbrook Illinois
Author: Richmond, Indiana Motorcycles: Moto Part Hub Northbrook, Illinois

May 05 2016
Digitaloutlets Fraudalent and theft by deception New York Internet
Author: Lexington, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Digitaloutlets Internet

May 03 2016
United recovery collection agency Harassing me by calling me fraud Louisville, KY Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Casinos & Cardrooms: United recovery collection agency Internet

May 02 2016
The New England House AKA Frills AKA The New England House Seafood and Sports Bar Belligerent and Rude Wells Maine More information would be helpful Author: Lexington , Massachusetts Restaurants: The New England House Wells, Maine

May 02 2016
Pro Flowers Reference order number 111824370637-1. This Mother's Day order made on April 26, 2016 was received on April 28, 2016 by UPS. The were wilted.Internet: Author: Louisville, Kentucky Customer: Pro Flowers Internet

Apr 30 2016
Empire Marketing Waste of time lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Employment Services: Empire Marketing lexington, Kentucky

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
nintendos for sale sold me a broken playstation and sold me two games for it that are not real just plastic bowling green ky. Author: newark, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: nintendos for sale Internet

Apr 29 2016
Southeastern Freight Hit by a Southeastern Freight Truck almost a month ago and still no resolution for car or personal injuries Lexington South Carolina Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Trucking Companies: Southeastern Freight Lexington, South Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Davidson Invention Will not provide an receipt to what my $795 was used for. Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Davidson Invention

Apr 27 2016
Wageworks Wageworks healthcare card Wageworks won't let us use our 1500.00 we paid Lexington, Kentucky Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit Services: Wageworks Lexington,, Kentucky

Apr 26 2016
mediacom princeton,kentucky double chargeing early cutoff dates allways 5 days before the 3rd of each month princeton Kentucky Update - Employee Author: crofton, Kentucky Cable TV: mediacom princeton,ky princeton, Kentucky

Apr 25 2016
Sena Motors Inc Midwest Automotive 505 Northland Blvd.Cincinnati OH 45240 Mislead buyer into believing they were paying sales tax. Cincinnati OH Author: Lexington, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Sena Motors Inc OH

Apr 22 2016
First resolution investment Corp. Rip off. Wage garnishment Worldwide Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Banks: First resolution investment Corp. Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Resort Property Management company calls they will find renters for our getaway time share weeks they guarantee a return within 30 to 90 days checks will be delivered by ups.  Atlanta Georgia Author: Laredo, Texas Property Management: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 22 2016
Angie's Flooring Angis Flooring, Angie's Flooring and maintenance, Angiz constructions & Angie's Flooring Hardwood floors beyond unprofessional, I could have done better Elizabethtown, Ky Ky
Dishonest and non paying customer Author: Fort Thomas, Kentucky Home Improvements: Angie's Flooring Internet