Your Search | ups ups hub, lexington, ky

Oct 23 2016
Aspen Dental Paducah KY, Owned and openated by: David J Elrod DMD Aspen dental for the worst dental experience ever Paducah Kentucky Author: Paducah, Kentucky Dental Services: Aspen Dental Paducah, Kentucky

Oct 19 2016
swiss cuban cigars, Marilyn pencer, Boris Baumann was called by UPS (probably fake) and asked for $260 by Western Union for delivery Montreal Ontario Author: HILTON, New York Unusual Rip-Off: swiss cuban cigars Montreal, Ontario

Oct 17 2016
Marijuana Connect http://legalmarijuanashop.orgTerry Trying to upcharge. Using fake UPS email to solicit more money for insurance Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Marijuana Connect Internet

Oct 16 2016
Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC, GeraGrant, John Joseph John Joseph told me I was guarantee a grant if I paid a large sum of money. Phoenix Florida,Arizona Author: Jackson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cenex Hub Distribution.LLC Palm Coast,, Florida

Oct 16 2016
Golden Hub Inc EZ money This company is Using information obtain from Shutter fly employment application...using the Shutter fly name Internet
Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Internet Services: Golden Hub Inc Internet

Oct 12 2016
Golden Hub Inc Shutterfly Share,MillionaireMentor050dcc They have done nothing to me, YET, because I did not reply, their email looked too suspicious. Internet Author: Bridgwater, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Golden Hub Inc Internet

Oct 12 2016
American Lending Hub Nick Johnson and Alex Maxwell They had me pay for insurance because of bad credit then deposited counterfeit checks into my account. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: American Lending Hub Internet

Oct 09 2016
Your Online Business Hub Sean Walter, Clinch Media,, FB Groups Poster, I bought software and never received the download link. No refund offered! Hillboro, OR Internet Author: Denison, Texas Software: Your Online Business Hub Internet

Oct 09 2016
United General Contracting Breach of contract Lexington Missouri Author: Kearney, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: United General Contracting Lexington, Missouri
10, Report #1332076

Oct 07 2016
ebay ebay, usps, autosaversvarieties, i paid for ups but ships usps, i never even got the items, unacceptable ebay policies are protecting bad sellers, Nationwide Clarification Author: , On-Line Stores: ebay Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Stop Foreclosure Hub Brett Matsuura Loan Modification Scam--pretends to be a forum for advice but then charges you and does not do the work Laguna Hills California Author: Carlsbad, California Loan Modification: Stop Foreclosure Hub Laguna Hills, California

Oct 05 2016
Kimberly Orange-Lay Sold me a Yorkie puppy for 2250.00 and he got sick within a week. 2 vet bills later for over 1300.00 I returned him to KY and she said she would vet him, cause the vets in pittsburgh, PA were stupid, and he died while in heel care. Then she told me she was going to replace him, and when I finally pushed to get a replacement puppy she became abusive and has refused to talk to me to work this out. Lebanon KENTUCKY
Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Kimberly Orange-Lay KENTUCKY

Oct 01 2016
first premier bank charging me late fees when i am not late sioux falls South Dakota What does your statement show Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Sales People: first premier bank sioux falls, South Dakota

Sep 30 2016
Donald D. Waggener Still just a plain old fashioned bigot Lexington Kentucky Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Lawyers: Donald D. Waggener Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
Lexington doc.prep Nothing. Company i owe calls 15 to 20 times a day from different number starts a 8am to 9p central Internet Author: Olathe, Kansas Loans: Lexington doc.prep Internet

Sep 29 2016
MdG They keep calling my work and telling them I have a debit with them and they are trying to get a hold of me. I was trying to make a payment but they kept overdrafts get my account which results in my account being closed . Mdg Nationwide Author: Lexington , Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MdG Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
protected van lines Horrible company! florida Nationwide Author: Kentucky (KY), Kentucky Moving Companies: protected van lines Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Billy Weaver The Weaver Tree Unprofessional, vindictive individual Louisville, KY Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Billy Weaver Internet

Sep 24 2016
10:35 AM Legalzoom messed up my LLC filing - they area bunch of screw-ups! Nationwide LegalZoom Response Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
protren LLC UPS left package that had probiotics that were never ordered,meaning they have a credit card number WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: tupelo, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: protren LLC WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California

Sep 15 2016
United Parcel Service (UPS) Shabby Service Van Nuys California Author: Chatsworth, California Shipping Companies: UPS Internet

Sep 14 2016
investorshub Ihub Investors hub is one big scam that the moderators will support the bashers false statements with no proof to back up there claims! Bashers try to lower the stock price for their own Gains, moderators and admin's will back up the bashers posts and will delete the other members posts trying to support their investment! Please report Ihub to the SEC to STOP the SCAM!! Investors hub is one of the biggest stock market forums scam going! They allow bashers to post badly about a stock so they can get in at a lower price! When myself or other investors try to defend their investment it either gets deleted by admin's or moderators and some of the moderators are the bashers them self ! It's a game they play but there playing with other people's investment and needs to stop!! Internet Author: Rahway , New Jersey Websites: investorshub Internet

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Sep 13 2016
Humana Regional PPO Humana Choice No help never ever been able to get help with primary physical or medicine Lexington Kentucky Author: Tallahassee, Florida Medical Supplies: Humana Regional PPO Lexington , Kentucky