UPS UPS HUB, LEXINGTON, KY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: UPS UPS Hub, Lexington, KY
There may be more specific results for "UPS UPS Hub, Lexington, KY"
For more specific results for "UPS UPS Hub, Lexington, KY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
GOAT SNEAKER APP G.O.A.T APP CLAIMS TO HAVE SHIPPED YOUR SNEAKERS AND BLAMES YOU OR UPS crunchbase.com/location/culver-city/24 Nationwide
Author: Mount Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: GOAT SNEAKER APP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 21 2017
UPS UPS driver lied about package delivery Nationwide Author: Chevy Chase, Maryland Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Claims Management Inc Lied to keep from paying a claim Lexington Kentucky Author: Fort Worth, Texas Customer: Claims Management Inc Lexington, Kentucky

Jun 20 2017
SMH panama Swiss Metals,swissmetal.com Scam. liquidation of assets that may have never been actually purchased on my behalf. Panama City Other Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Investment Brokers: SMH panama Panama City, Other

Jun 20 2017
Vivid Seat TICKETLESS. PAID FOR TICKETS. TOLD THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BY UPS AND VIVID SEAT MADE UP A STORY WHY THEY CANCELED THE TICKETS. WAITING FOR $ BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. Internet Author: New York, New York Attorney Generals: Vivid Seat Internet

Jun 20 2017
Lexington Law Ripoff Internet Author: Union City, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jun 17 2017
Skin novela PGI*Eyesensitive Skin Novela Ripped me off Internet Author: Lexington, Tennessee Eye Care: Skin novela Internet

Jun 16 2017
UPS Store Southampton Shakes People Down For Fake Charges If Using Prepaid Shipping Southampton Pennsylvania Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: UPS Store Southampton Southampton, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
garcenia cambogia hydro or healthy cleanse 2 day.com I returned product and was promised full refund after informing them I was contacting attorney general. I found out their business was not a suite, but a ups box #. san diego California Author: highsprings, Florida Alternative Health: garcenia cambogia san diego, California

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 12 2017
Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Beware! All the poor reviews are 100% True! FLORIDA and California Nationwide Author: Eastlake, Colorado Consumer Services: Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
cla safflower weight loss platinum herbal welness llc product does not work, will not give guarenteed refund Nationwide Author: lexington, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: cla safflower weight loss Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Shari Frasure Nutcase agent Lexington Kentucky
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Realtors: Shari Frasure Lexington, Kentucky

Jun 09 2017
Lexington Moving Services www.leximoving.com Fraudulent cross-country moving services. Do not risk your time, money, and belongings. Los Angeles CA Author: San Francisco, California Moving Companies: Lexington Moving Services Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
Alan Kieler - Lexmark International, Inc. Alan Kieler appears to be mentally unstable and is harassing me online like a cyberbully Lexington Nationwide Author: Hallandale, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Alan Kieler - Lexmark International, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE. CONCORD CALIFORNIA CONCORD Nationwide Author: PITTSBURG, California Shipping Companies: UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Nationwide

May 30 2017
Lexington Park at WestChase/ Veronica Neponsixterstuck, Matrix Residential, A Pollack Shores Company, Veronica Osterstuck, Veronica Neponsixterstuck, Veronica Winona Osterstuck Asst. Manager Veronica Winona Osterstuck ARRESTED for Theft, Battery (domestic violence), DUI Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Landlords: Lexington Park at WestChase/ Veronica Neponsixterstuck Tampa, Florida

May 30 2017
Golden Hub, Inc. Job offer email scam from Golden Hub Inc. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Work at Home Business: Golden Hub, Inc. Internet

May 30 2017
Rent-to-Own Houses Paid $100 to Lexington Law for credit repair to qualify for home approval. Went through the whole process and on date I was scheduled to see homes, the agent never contacted me on where to meet.  Internet
Author: Paducah, Kentucky Realtors: Rent-to-Own Houses Internet

May 30 2017
Transcription Hub e24 Technologies e24 Tech Transcription Hub Quality of work does not meet even minimum standards, do not use this service Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Translators: Transcription Hub e24 Technologies Internet

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 25 2017
Department of Health and Human Services GA Child Support Code of Conduct Fail to Contempt NCP Marietta Georgia Author: Lexington, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Department of Health and Human Services Marietta , Georgia

May 24 2017
MedsStoreLand they claim to be a Canadian Pharmacy that will legally ship you non-controlled medicines  NY,New York Nationwide\ Canada Author: LEXINGTON, Tennessee Drugstores: MedsStoreLand Nationwide

May 24 2017
rent2ownhouse.com They have you signed up with Lexington law to work with you on your credit where Lexington takes your money but then rent2ownhouse never gets back to you they record your phone number then avoid it if you call with that number they never answer it you hav scam Internet Author: berlin, New Hampshire Adoption Agencies: rent2ownhouse.com Internet