Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: UPS UPS Hub, Lexington, KY
There may be more reports for "UPS UPS Hub, Lexington, KY"
For more results perform a general search for "UPS UPS Hub, Lexington, KY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
Garcinia Cambogia possibly:Advance Green Coffee Charged unauthorized recurring charges to credit card. NO products received. Sample returned unopened as husband is diabetic-not recommended. Charged full price $10593 first day of sample ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,order. Same chg week later. Two more charges week later 99.99 and 92.97. one for Green Tea - Many listed in scam report Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
WICKETTE HOLDINGS LLC santaboxes.comToni UPS SHIPPING ACCOUNT FRAUD Port Washington New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: WICKETTE HOLDINGS LLC Port Washington, New York

Feb 13 2017
Emporium I placed an order on 11/17/16. I began calling the customer service number after three weeks when I had not received any products. I was told twice that it would be one more week. Finally on my third call, over a month after the order I asked to cancel it.  Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lexington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Internet

Feb 11 2017
Bluebird American Express BLUEBIRD-LIES AND RIPS YOU OFF ON DISPUTE ALL Nationwide
Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
PremiumLuxeryWatches Click on a free gift from Amazon and ended up getting a watch every month costing me 98.00 each month. Very hard to get canceled. After 3 phone hang ups finally managed to get it cancled.Beware of free Amazon deals Internet Author: Eckert, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: LuxeryWatches Internet

Feb 03 2017
Gym Pros Xceleration Fitness Gym Pros sells broken and unsafe gym equipment Riverside California
Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Sporting Goods: Gym Pros Riverside, California

Feb 01 2017
Hobbies discount Ordered a product from them. Never received and told to wait longer. Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 01 2017
Columbus international escrow services Lyle Williams Timeshare sales internationallly NOT they rip you off 405 Lexington Ave New York, New York Internet
Author: San Diego, California Banks: Columbus international escrow services

Feb 01 2017
DriveTime / Averex Grinding Wheel Hub Texas Author: Alabama Auto Warranty: DriveTime / Averex Texas

Feb 01 2017
Smart Braids They did not completely braid my hair. They left large patches unfinished. Lexington Kentucky
Author: Lexington, Kentucky Hair Salons: Smart Braids Lexington, Kentucky

Jan 31 2017
Jordan Mead claims speciaist Helmsman Management Services LLC He not only belittled me for even filing $70 claim but was rude and he hung up on me knowing I wasn't going to pursue the matter. But I am getting really tired of people treating me like I'm crap London KY 40742-7214 Kentucky Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: Jordan Mead claims speciaist London KY 40742-7214, Kentucky

Jan 27 2017
Lexington Law Lexington Law Firm Stole my money with un authorized charges Salt lake city Utah Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: Lexington Law Salt lake city, Utah

Jan 24 2017
SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LAW SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LTD, SHAWN GOLDETEIN ESQ, goldsteinlawltd.com STIFFED ME 80.00. WORKED 8 HOURS FOR HIM TO BE INSULTED., LOWEST OF CLASS HUMAN LAS VEGAS Nevada
Shawn Moses GoldStein 10115 Lexington Pines Ave goldsteinlawltd.com/ goldsteinlawltd.com divorce lawyer Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auctions: SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LAW LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Elizabeth Washington Sent moneygram $1000 to Leavenworth, Kansas 66048 to receive a winning prize of $150,000 by UPS. Now she claims that the UPS had a bad accident and the money is in the custody of the firemen and she is asking for $8500 to get the money our of the Firemen' They made me feel very humiliated and I will never ever do this again. Leavenworth Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Veteran's Administration: Elizabeth Washington Leavenworth, Kansas

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 18 2017
MARY MEAD Mary Grace Mead, Mary Mead Sexton, Tammy Creel ,via facebook, Mary Mead, Horse Slaughter, Horse Killer, Horse and Pony Thief, Ed Sexton- Mary Mead Horse Rustling, Mary Mead Liar, Mary Mead Thief, Ed Sexton Thief, Ed Sexton liar, Kill Buyers, Horse Kill Pen Sender, New Holland, Bruce Roytz, Knoxville, Tn Paris, Kentucky, Ocala,and Morristown, Florida Kentucky
Author: Lexington, Kentucky Animal Abuse: MARY MEAD Paris, Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
power sport distro This company is terrible Internet Author: lexington, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: power sport distro Internet

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 15 2017
HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL RIPPOFF HIDDEN FEES 40% FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE ORDER SOMEWHERE CALIFORNIA Internet Help me Close them down Author: covington, Georgia Consumer Services: HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL Internet

Jan 14 2017
Jeffrey's Auto Jeffrey Amick $6000 cash ripoff Scottsburg Indiana Author: Lexington, Indiana Auto Dealers: Jeffrey's Auto Scottsburg, Indiana

Jan 14 2017
avco Don't Know I Believe Someone Took A 4,000.00 Loan Out In My Name I Do Not Owe For Any Loan Nationwide Author: Ky, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: avco Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
UPS (United Parcel Service) UPS Refuses To Send Me My Very Hard Earned Paycheck Austin Texas The full story Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: UPS (United Parcel Service) Austin, Texas

Jan 11 2017
JustAnswer.com Deceptive & Unethical Business Practices Internet Issue Appears Resolved Author: Lexington, Kentucky Websites: JustAnswer.com Internet