distinction

Your Search | ups store #1770

1, Report #1191599

Nov 26 2014
UPS Supply Chain Solutions UPS Billed for a Custom Charge without explanation Chicago Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Courier Services: UPS Supply Chain Solutions Nationwide

2, Report #1191393

Nov 25 2014
Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Jaken Lin http://www.aliexpress.com/store/610166 Scammer that knowingly sent faulty parts but forgot to remove the FAIL sticker off of the item before sending. China Internet Author: Bellevue, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Internet

Nov 25 2014
Complaint Review: Gary Pools, Gary Store Owner Leif Zars | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Antonio Texas
Author: Poteet, Texas Marine Accessories: Gary Pools, Gary Store Owner Leif Zars San Antonio, Texas

4, Report #1191198

Nov 24 2014
Stop & Shop ahold Stop & Shop Hadley MA store mishandle my $8200 Hadley, Massachusetts Author: South Hadley, Massachusetts Cash Services: Stop & Shop Hadley, , Massachusetts

5, Report #1190820

Nov 22 2014
Four Corner Store Oder never received! No communication or response to many emails and calls! MONTCHANIN Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cameras & Video: Four Corner Store Internet

6, Report #1190545

Nov 21 2014
UPS #413 Abominable customer service Torrance California Author: TORRANCE, California United States Postal Service: UPS #413 Torrance, California

7, Report #1190460

Nov 21 2014
Wal-Mart Store #1117 Rude Managers False Advertisement Policy Breaking Dishonest Employees and Management PLANO Texas
Author: PLANO, Texas TVs & VCRs: Wal-Mart PLANO, Texas

8, Report #1190290

Nov 20 2014
Metro PCS UnlockedPhonesNYC in twitter facebook instagram They say $50 down...if they use progressive finance you have three months to pay over $1000 for a $650 phone. If not you pay 52 weeks total $1800 for a $650 phone. In the store they don't tell you that..they say just divide 750 by payments. Then they e sign your contract without showing it to you. Now you are stuck. They use askjeeves as your email and store number for contact. Criminal actions. Brooklyn New York Author: Flushing, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Brooklyn, New York

9, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

10, Report #1190092

Nov 19 2014
Earnhardt Cadillac – LIES AND COVER UPS…WHAT A CUSTOMER SERVICE NIGHTMARE! scottsdale Arizona Author: scottsdale , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Earnhardt Cadillac scottsdale , Arizona

Nov 19 2014
Ross Dress For Less Ripoff Ross is a store with low standards toward employees Palm Harbor Port Richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Ross Dress For Less Palm Harbor, Florida

Nov 16 2014
Nations Realty store Goleta RealtyStore.com Recently foreclosed homes Goletta California Author: albertville, Alabama Real Estate Services: Nations Realty store Goleta Internet

Nov 15 2014
dreheadphones-online Buy Cheap Soccer Cleats OnlinePersunca Company poses as Dr Dre Beats online store. Everything is in English and looks legitimate. When I ordered some headphones (10/27/2014) that my son found on their site.  I really feel this company needs to be banned from the web to stop this illegal selling of fake products under a name that is not theirs. They use the clothing business as a front for their operations. Totally misleading. As I just found out they also go by Log Off Sale - Buy Cheap Soccer Cleats Online. China Internet Author: Rosemount , Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: dreheadphones-online Internet

Nov 15 2014
DREAM GADGETS LTD, DREAMGADGETSTORE, DREAM GADGET STORE To good to be true, Buyer Beware, Fake Front, Does Not Exist Leyland, UK Internet Author: Norman, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Electronics: DREAM GADGETS LTD Internet

Nov 14 2014
TheDigitalPros.com Camera Store WARNING: Do NOT purchase anything from this company or you will be sorry! Brooklyn, New Yorkk & Miramar Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Bloomingdale, New Jersey Cameras & Video: TheDigitalPros.com Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
the used car super store steve used car dealer misreprented my car needs major repair still. Author: naperville, Illinois Auto Dealers: the used car super store lisle ,

Nov 14 2014
funk ammo Tactical deals inc. . Name yosef lazeron I ordered a $139. item from them online 11/26/2014 payed for ups ground after a week I sent them emails. no response I called them I got hold of the owner & he said OK I'll ship you item and number but no tracking number its going on 3 weeks North Miami Beach 33169 florida Author: Florida, Florida Credit Card Fraud: funk ammo Internet

Nov 13 2014
Best Buy Best Buy Stores, LP - US Headquarters Jonathan Brubaker Store Manager was super rude and unprofessional Leesburg Virginia Author: Leesburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Best Buy Best Buy Stores, LP - US Headquarters Leesburg, Virginia

Nov 12 2014
STAPLES STORE ORDERING DEPARTMENT MISLEADING, UNETHICAL PRACTICES, ETC. LOS ANGELES California Author: SKYWARD, Dist of Columbia Office Suppliers & Stationers: STAPLES STORE LOS ANGELES, California

Nov 11 2014
Jared Galleria of Jewelry Beware of in-store jewelers and customer care Greenville South Carolina Author: Upstate, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: Jared Galleria of Jewelry Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 11 2014
LILY FASHION ONLINE STORE lily su Cheated, Sent wrong items, Refusing to send chosen product China Internet Author: SURBITON, Sporting Goods: LILY FASHION ONLINE STORE Internet

Nov 11 2014
NATIONS REALTY STORE-GOLETA, CA 93117 Searching for rentals in Tampa, FL online and supposedly was getting charged $1.00 until my bank called and asked me if I had authorized a $49.60 charge on my account by this company. I have NOT and WILL NOT AUTHORIZE THIS AS it is fraud. GOLETA California Author: APOLLO BEACH, Florida Credit Card Fraud: NATIONS REALTY STORE-GOLETA, CA 93117 GOLETA, California

Nov 07 2014
George Grover The Home Theater Store Mobile Ripoff selling home theater equipment Braselton Georgia
Author: Gainesville, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Braselton, Georgia

Nov 06 2014
Dollar General Store If there is any store out there that lacks any morals or values it is Dollar General Stores and this is all the way to the top. If you are ever done injustly or discriminated against then good luck getting any kind of response from the people in charge. This company caused a person I know to lose his home and almost is family by allowing immature people run their stores and based upon 3rd grade determinants. This store is run how the higher ups allow it to be ran. The store manager at the Fairmount, In store, Brandi is about the most immature, manipulative, moraless, individual I have ever seen working in a store, let alone running it. This person bases her opinions and hiring/firing based on her friends 'liking them' or not. She smokes so much dope that she is oblivious to the obvious. She allows anything to happen in this store knowing it is impossible to get a hold of anyone up above. Dollar General Corrporates hide behind their doors like cowards. Fairmount Indiana Author: Fairmount, Indiana Better Business Bureau: Dollar General Store Fairmount, Indiana

Nov 05 2014
Claire Payne Online store scam Bonaire Georgia Author: , On-Line Stores: Claire Payne Bonaire, Georgia