UPS STORE #4539 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: UPS Store #4539
There may be more specific results for "UPS Store #4539"
For more specific results for "UPS Store #4539"
Showing 1-25 of 8,870 Found Reports For more specific results for "UPS Store #4539"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
walmart store walmartmoneycard.com I purchased a prepaid walmart money card at the walmart on carslile ne in albuquerque nm. i was sent a card in the mail after many attempts to get card activated i have not been able to use the card can not speak with customer service went to the store customer service and was told that they could not help i am frustrated with this kind of service, i have to make a payment to my college loan with card and can not use this please help! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: walmartmoneycard.com Albuquerque,

Jun 26 2017
sprint I went in with my husband and 2 kids to the sprint store, we purchased our phones. after about two years we wanted to get continue with sprint but they said we had to turn in the phones because they were leased.overland park Kansas Author: canyon lake, California Telephones: sprint overland park, Kansas

Jun 25 2017
GOAT SNEAKER APP G.O.A.T APP CLAIMS TO HAVE SHIPPED YOUR SNEAKERS AND BLAMES YOU OR UPS crunchbase.com/location/culver-city/24 Nationwide
Author: Mount Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: GOAT SNEAKER APP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Lowe's Store # 0520 Mr, Jones !!! 817 419 9755 1000 west Arbrook Arlington Tx76015 $3,000 Generator not working lowe,s will not honor 5 yr warranty unit has oil leak. Icant return because of a 30 day policy To disconnect electric & gas Will cost $2,000 Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Lowe's Store # 0520 Arlington, Texas

Jun 22 2017
Hilary lin's Store: AliExpress I order finderscope from Hilary lin's Store, Aliexpress. The seller's website advertise that this scope will give a correct image. But the scope I got produce backward (mirror) image instead. Internet
Author: Pathumthani, Other Electronic Manufacturers: Hilary lin's Store: AliExpress Internet

Jun 21 2017
Savings Store Online Charged me monthly 16.95 since Oct. I sent in receipts to receive rebate. It's now June, never got rebate. Asked to be refunded. They hung up on me. Enrolled in their rebate program in which they charge a monthly fee of 16.95.  Reno Nevada Author: Carlsbad, California Bait-and-Switch: Savings Store Online Reno, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
UPS UPS driver lied about package delivery Nationwide Author: Chevy Chase, Maryland Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
walmart 440 Atlanta highway NW Winder Georgia i went in the store shopping in February 2015 and my crd was getting money stolen off of it up until augist and december 2016 and i didnt know it until i went to go buy schoolclothes and supplies and christmas shopping and i did a police report Winder Georgia Author: Winder, Georgia Cash Services: walmart Winder, Georgia

Jun 20 2017
Selz AKA Selz.com Closed my store and kept the money with no warning San Francisco, CA Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia On-Line Stores: Selz Internet

Jun 20 2017
Vivid Seat TICKETLESS. PAID FOR TICKETS. TOLD THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BY UPS AND VIVID SEAT MADE UP A STORY WHY THEY CANCELED THE TICKETS. WAITING FOR $ BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. Internet Author: New York, New York Attorney Generals: Vivid Seat Internet

Jun 19 2017
Basha's grocery store Basha's advertises Local and homegrown produce- uses and supports local farmers but all produce is from Mexico Sun City Arizona Author: sun city, Arizona Grocery Stores: Basha's grocery store Sun City, Arizona

Jun 17 2017
Confederate Super Store Fraud Texas Internet Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Confederate Super Store Internet

Jun 16 2017
UPS Store Southampton Shakes People Down For Fake Charges If Using Prepaid Shipping Southampton Pennsylvania Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: UPS Store Southampton Southampton, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2017
garcenia cambogia hydro or healthy cleanse 2 day.com I returned product and was promised full refund after informing them I was contacting attorney general. I found out their business was not a suite, but a ups box #. san diego California Author: highsprings, Florida Alternative Health: garcenia cambogia san diego, California

Jun 16 2017
fittoprintstore.com Roger Steakley fit to print store Roger Steakley 6306 Ashley Manor Dr. Spring, TX Spring Texas Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Specialty Stores: fittoprintstore.com Spring, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Gamestop I purchased a game called Mafia 3 and I went ahead and got the NEW one because it was a couple dollars higher than the USED. When I got home and opened it, there was NO game in it. Also, the map that came with it had clearly been used and not new as the store claimed and sold me. THe map had ink pen markings and writing everywhere and there is a circle like someone sat their drink on it. I called back to the store that sold me the 'New' game and they insisted that they never sold that to me and they said that I never came to their store! I have the receipt saying I did! Jefferson City Tennessee
Author: Honaker, Virginia Customer: Gamestop Jefferson City, Tennessee

Jun 15 2017
Sprint Store Internet Author: Maiden, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jun 15 2017
Glitter and Glam Store Ordered in early April, never received order or tracking info Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store Internet

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey

Jun 14 2017
Five Star Store It - Lansing, Store It USA This storage company refused to communicate with me and refused to answer any questions I had about billing and auction. Gave me auction notice but sold unit 6 weeks early. Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Storage & Self Storage: Five Star Store It - Lansing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Glitter and Glam Store Item never received, phone number provided is only a recording. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store Internet