Your Search | ups store 5885

1, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Business Finance Store Irvine California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Business Finance Store Irvine, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store These people ask you for money to get a loan. This is against the law. Internet, Internet This Guy Has No Idea What He is Saying Author: , Internet Fraud: The Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Subspeak.com Online store Internet Author: Niles, Illinois Clothing Stores: Subspeak.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Store does nothing but stroke your ego and then pull the rug out from under you. SCAM!!!! Santa Ana, California This Report Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: , Internet Financial Services: Business Finance Store Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store Lending Internet Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
Swap.com Took my clothes did not give me money for them but charged me money to store them!! Internet Author: Oakley , California Sales People: Swap.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR Ongoing charge for a product (UPS sent) E-Cig package ST LOUIS Missouri Author: Belton, South Carolina Questionable Activities: E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR ST LOUIS, Missouri

Jul 25 2016
toursrus ripped me off for my trip. called several times (1-855-883-1865/-1-855-883-1867 no answer/hang ups . ┬áNationwide Author: syracuse, New York Cruises: toursrus Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Royal Phone Store SIM Card Scam New York New York Author: APO, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Royal Phone Store New York, New York

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
NGOA DillonUniversity of GunsLumitact USPS Priority? UPS? OFallon Missouri Author: HAWTHORNE, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA OFallon , Missouri

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Kangaroo Express Scam to get you into the store Summerville South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Auto Service Stations: Kangaroo Express Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Foodtown Inc. Foodtown of Kensington Foodtown Was Uncooperative When I Told Them I Lost My Wallet While Shopping In The Store Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foodtown Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2016
American Freight Ghetto Customer Service Establishment from the store level up to the director of complaints Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: American Freight Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 21 2016
AT&T $650 SCAM AT&T Store Stole My Trade in Phone Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: AT&T Chicago, Illinois

Jul 20 2016
Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Connect Buy Shipping and Handling thru the Roof Internet Author: lexington, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Internet

Jul 19 2016
Psychicmelinawalters She goes by Liz ( psychic healer Melina Walters ) She came to my store with her lover , he walked away they got my services and never pay . He goes by Erick She got an office on 59 freeway Houston be careful they're scam . Internet Author: Houston , Texas Adoption Agencies: Astrologers & Psychics: Psychicmelinawalters Internet

Jul 19 2016
My turtle store Be careful Port Richey, Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: My turtle store Port Richey,, Florida

Jul 19 2016
DEL MAR CONVENIENCE INC 7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A TAREK WAZNE Owner/Partner Did the City of Irvine do any background information on this business? All public records listed on the internet and took 5 to 10 minutes to locate via google irvine California Author: Irvine, California Food Stores: DEL MAR CONVENIENCE INC 7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A irvine, California

Jul 19 2016
Great Lakes General Store - greatlakesgeneralstore.com / Owners Mistreat Employees That Work For Them And SCAM People Internet Author: Vancouver, Ohio Arts & Crafts Stores: Great Lakes General Store Internet