Your Search | us 1 van lines

1, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

2, Report #1319677

Jul 29 2016
SuperShuttle Stranded in DC after 1:00 am Washington, District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Maryland Taxi & Limousine Services: SuperShuttle Nationwide

3, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

4, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

5, Report #1319617

Jul 29 2016
Eric donnell Avent He pretended to be a model and made away with my $2500. I sent him a part payment for a modeling gig, which he was suppose also pay our wardrobe manager when she locates him. He gave us a fake address and made away with the funds buffalo New York Author: Syracuse, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eric Donnell Avent buffalo, New York

6, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

7, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Jul 28 2016
saferwholdesale great sports they want 30%re stocking feed plus shipping for a trailer dolly that will not push my boat over a 1/4 plywood frankfort Illinois
Author: greenfield, Indiana Marine Accessories: saferwholdesale frankfort, Illinois

10, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

11, Report #1319330

Jul 28 2016
Skinbeautylux.com Ripped me off for $191 for FREE samples !!! Internet Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: US Skin Hydrolux Internet

12, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

13, Report #1319293

Jul 27 2016
Reservations.com and Villas de Santa Fe Scams when making reservations-switching the consumer to websites not shown, taking $$ before confirmation of reservations, not showing on PAGE 1 that reservations are nonrefundable and credit card will be charged. Not allowing for an error even minutes later no matter what. FRAUD!!! Santa Fe, Internet/New Mexico Author: Arizona Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

15, Report #1319243

Jul 27 2016
American Home Shield Unknown Breach of contract. Strung us out several months, billing us monthly fees. Would not repair our oven. Denton Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

16, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

17, Report #1319050

Jul 26 2016
US Reality Reports Beware of a very deceptive business Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Ogden, Utah On-Line Business: US Reality Reports Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jul 26 2016
Metro Mattress Sold defective $800 mattress that failed on us!! Syracuse New York Author: Watertown , New York Mattress Manufactures: Metro Mattress Syracuse , New York

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Encante Anti-Aging Products 1) MMF*MUNEFACESERUM 866-26530 NM SEQ #9000144324252) 55536076EYECREAMESSLIFE OR G877840250 UT SEQ#816000097917 MAJOR SCAM!!! 100% FRAUD!! STAY AWAY!! Internet Author: Saltillo, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Encante Anti-Aging Products Internet

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Us department of education national payment center Said i owed 6,000+ for loan and they could help me by making payments for 9 concetive payments with my prepaid mastercard to stay out default. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us department of education national payment center Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Solid Ground Financial 3.5 year debt payoff was supposed to end as of Feb 29th,2016. They are saying we still owe them until June 23rd, 2016.Our Bank statements do not match the spread sheet they sent us Hollywood Florida Author: BANGOR, Maine Attorneys General: Solid Ground Financial Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Delivery-Planet.com I newer been in their webpages. But now they have been taking from my Mastercard 5*89€. They took first 1€ on the 19. of OCT 2015 Internet Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Delivery-Planet.com Internet