US BENEFITS OFFERING A $100 WALMART GIFT CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: US Benefits Offering a $100 Walmart Gift Card
There may be more specific results for "US Benefits Offering a $100 Walmart Gift Card"
For more specific results for "US Benefits Offering a $100 Walmart Gift Card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Premimum Award Center Sent me a letter stating I had won $392,750..00. Send $18.00 +$2.00 for Priority Processing. Chandler Arizona Author: Santa Clarita, California Travel Services: Premimum Award Center Chandler, Arizona

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Directv AT&T Break their own contract first then charge you a hefty fee in only 17days El Segundo Nationwide California I am confused Author: Nevada Cable TV: Directv AT&T Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Michael B. Schulman & Associates PC CON MAN WITH A LONG HISTORY OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE Melville New York Author: Hellfire, Missouri Lawyers: Michael B. Schulman & Associates PC Melville, New York

Jun 24 2017
Premium Cockers Anderson YuvalAnderson Y J Paid for a purebred Cocker Spaniel and never received it San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Alamo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Cockers Internet

Jun 24 2017
Bank Of America Scam Alert Credit Card Lines of Credit 0% Interest El Paso Texas Author: McMinnville, Oregon Banks: Bank Of America El Paso, Texas

Jun 24 2017
MAX BISHOP. A RUDE, BULLY, VULGAR, (((REDACTED))) WOMAN HATING, WANNA BE MULE TRAINER BUT REALLY A HORRID SCOUNDRAL TRADER. WANNA BE SCOUNDRAL MULE TRADER. WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY OR YOULL SPEND IT ON HOSPITAL BILLS Paragould Arkansas Author: Redwood City, California Animal Abuse: MAX BISHOP Paragould, Arkansas

Jun 24 2017
whoeasy.com - WhoEasy WhoEasy.com Fraudulent Charges to Your Card Seattle Washington
Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Consumer Services: whoeasy.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
Spamming Tools levin-store.com Do not buy toolz from levin-store.com. They are scammers, they make you pay $20 and promise to give you toolz they don't have. levin-store.com is a big scammer. They use they following contacts: - Yahoo : in.spammingtools - Gmail : spammingtools.store@gmail.com - Skype ID : spammingtools.store Pay Accts for the scammers. Pls take note it's diferent perfect money accounts they use: - PM account : U7393027 - PM account : U12751315 - WMZ account : Z200976777517 - Bitcoin : 1BeKeFbmnYvXjTPdFnJkmsVUgeiP9rykez This people are not only scammers but ripoff..(((REDACTED  VIOLATES TOS). Idiots they scamming hustlers too on the internet. indian Internet Author: New York, New York Liars: Spamming Tools Internet

Robert Mack Mack and Harris a Judge of Bad Character Jonesboro Georgia
Author: Forest Park, Georgia Legal Services: Robert Mack Forest Park, , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
Platinum TV Production TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Platinum TV Production | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Platinum TV Production/PTGTV was founded in 1997 by Paul Scott, President/CEO, as an independent media production company. Dedicated to creating communication solutions for businesses across a wide range of industries. Platinum TV Production utilizes fully-integrated communication solutions designed to educate, helping companies reach success. Platinum TV Production is committed to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Affluence Edu, LLC. Constat Primum, LLC - Holladay, UTScott YanceySuccess In Real Estate presented by Stephen Edwards Scott Yancey, Affluence Edu, LLC. Real Estate Investment Workshop is a scam! Murray Utah
Author: Livingston, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: Affluence Edu, LLC. Murray, Utah

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
Metro pcs Scamming people, questionable activities Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Metro pcs Houston, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Performance Archery Performance Archery sold me a used floor model for full price, and did not disclose the flaws in the bow. San Diego California Performance Academy Made Everything Right Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: Performance Archery San Diego, California

Jun 24 2017
Bobs discount furniture / guardian products Goof Proof The GOOF PROOF IS A JOKE saugus Massachusetts Author: malden, Massachusetts Home & Garden Stores: Bobs discount furniture / guardian products saugus, Massachusetts

Jun 24 2017
whizzerpaul joe lin refused to honor warranty Lawrenceburg Indiana 47025 US Internet Author: ANGOLA, Indiana Motorcycles: whizzerpaul Internet

Jun 24 2017
Beaute Sample Scam: Will Charge Credit Card Full Price for so-called Sample offer. Difficult to find contact information to contact them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Las Vegas, Nevada