US DOC ASSIST, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: US DOC ASSIST, LLC
There may be more specific results for "US DOC ASSIST, LLC"
For more specific results for "US DOC ASSIST, LLC"
Showing 1-25 of 48,181 Found Reports For more specific results for "US DOC ASSIST, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
coast to coast moving llc rip off misleading bad business crooks fake moving company Deerfield Florida Author: olympia, Washington Moving Companies: coast to coast moving llc Deerfield, Florida

Jun 24 2017
great east home and shore llc poor customer service and failure to stand behind products/services provided wakefield New Hampshire Author: Rowley, Massachusetts Marine Accessories: great east home and shore llc wakefield, New Hampshire

Jun 24 2017
Sales and Margin LLC, Dominic Colbert Entre IQ, Entre I.Q. Scammed, fraudulent business, scammer, unethical, unprofessional Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Business Consulting: Sales and Margin LLC, Dominic Colbert Washingtonton , Dist of Columbia

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
Affluence Edu, LLC. Constat Primum, LLC - Holladay, UTScott YanceySuccess In Real Estate presented by Stephen Edwards Scott Yancey, Affluence Edu, LLC. Real Estate Investment Workshop is a scam! Murray Utah
Author: Livingston, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: Affluence Edu, LLC. Murray, Utah

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
whizzerpaul joe lin refused to honor warranty Lawrenceburg Indiana 47025 US Internet Author: ANGOLA, Indiana Motorcycles: whizzerpaul Internet

Jun 24 2017
Eclipse Theater - Ruth Jensen and Nic Steele Lead us on on about booking our film and then didn't have to decency to call us and tell us they were passing on the movie Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Theaters: Eclipse Theater Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 23 2017
The Parts Farm LLC Rob Bowen Once funds are collected, your needs no longer matter. lyons Georgia Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Parts: The Parts Farm LLC lyons, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Ice Galleries, Grand Getaways, Surrey Leisure Travel, ripoff, Our Vacation Plans Ruined we are not pleased ripoff con-artists took us for all we had deception fake fraud business All they seem to do is take people for money and not deliver the product of travel Tampa Florida Mini Vacations Stands Behind Its Product Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 23 2017
Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 I feel as though we were scamed again making us feel as though they can help,running our credit only to be put down on how much the house was worth. I feel like working class have not got a chance, this guy prooved it. your house was built in 1954 not like a newer one missouri missouri Author: greenfield, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 missouri,

Jun 23 2017
Northside Collision Camillus LLC Unacceptable Repair Time Camillus New York Author: Camillujs, New York Body Work & Repair: Northside Collision Camillus LLC Camillus, New York

Jun 23 2017
Avinash Patel Avignah LLC Avinash Patel Avignah LLCAvinash Enterprises LLCBirmingham al scam artist who ran off with money for hard money loan. Birmingham Internet alabama Author: atlanta, Georgia Loans: Avinash Patel Avignah LLC Internet

Jun 22 2017
Pinnacle Exteriors LLC, Eric Campbell, Joe Krajewski Theft by deception Golden Valley Minnesota Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Home Improvements: Pinnacle Exteriors LLC Golden Valley, Minnesota

Jun 22 2017
Level 3 Communications LLC IRS Scam Nationwide Author: Reseda, California Internal Revenue Service: Level 3 Communications LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
ADVANCEDLash Advanced Beauty LLC Not 30day trial, only 14-day trial, then product doesn't even have time to work! Nationwide
Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: ADVANCEDLash Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland