Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

US Post Office San Diego 92101

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Revita Youth RUN- SCAM!! St. Petersburg Florida Author: San Diego, California Skin Care: Revita Youth Internet

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Sprint PCS Sprint Communication Sprint Is A Ripoff San Diego Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
SageStream This company is a fake Credit Reporting agency getting paid to report low scores San Diego California Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Federal Government: SageStream San Diego, California

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Business Con Artist, misleading representation of business deals, fraud and scams Patterson New Jersey (((REDACTED))) is now scheming in Brooklyn Author: Clifton, New Jersey Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Harrison Career Institute Medical Office Specialist Oakhurst New Jersey Author: Long Branch , New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute Oakhurst, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Feb 24 2017
LInkish Link-She Placed order for 2 items Totaling $72.us dollars . Did not receive items No communication,no confirmation receipt and order was placed on Feburary17th Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: LInkish Internet

Feb 24 2017
OJ Commerce BEWARE of OJCommerce -- Online Reviews Call Them SCAM ARTIST--Read More Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Dallas, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: OJ Commerce Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Signet Financial Group Signet Financial Group are Crooks and Rip us off. Vacaville California Author: Minden, Nevada Auto Dealers: Signet Financial Group Vacaville, California

Feb 23 2017
Michael J. Kerner, PhD If You Love Your Children and Your Sanity, Avoid This Man SAN JOSE California Author: Palo Alto, California Medicle Expert Witnesses: Michael J. Kerner SAN JOSE, California

Feb 23 2017
DLM Capital Investors LLC / Donald L. Morrow / Simon Williams / Mija Coit Fraudulent Bank Checks and Bank Documents San Diego California UPDATE 2/24/2017 Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: DLM Capital Investors LLC San Diego, California

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Gable Jackson Payne United Home Exteriors Gable Jackson Payne is a thief, beware he steals money from hard working people for work and never completes the job. Alamo California Author: San Ramon, California Roofing Companies: Gable Jackson Payne Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
LD Products Inc. 4inkjets Defective Products-Useless Guarantee Long Beach California Author: Denver, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: LD Products Inc. Long Beach, California

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
US Health Advisors and Glassdoor us health group us health advisors us health advisors forces review on glassdoor or get fired Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Work Place Bullies: US Health Advisors and Glassdoor Internet

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
madisonseatings.com worn-out dirty aeron chair advertised as open-box New York Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: madisonseatings.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
Novad Management Consulting, LLC (Reverse-Mortgage Servicer for HUD) Refused to let us payoff mortgage then sent people to trespass and harass us in an attempt to force us out of property. Nationwide Servicer for HUD reverse mortgages Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Loans: Novad Management Consulting, LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
Carlos Cruz Drywall Abandoned the project and left poor workmanship behind Hayward Ca
Author: San Francisco , California Builders & Contractors: Carlos Cruz Drywall

Feb 22 2017
Joseph Howell JoShow Inc. aka...Joshua Howell If you are looking for an office job....avoid this one... Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Personal Services: Joseph Howell Internet