Your Search | us prepaid telecom, inc

Jan 21 2017
Psychology CT and Associates Sameul Schaperw, MFT, Director is trolling the internet making complaints that we send him postcards in the US mail. Waterford Connecticut Author: Alabama Mental Health: Psychology CT and Associates Waterford, Connecticut

Jan 21 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Not sure who this is but Trust US BANK TRUST3476 STATEVIEW BLVDFORT MILL, SC, 0 Lost home behind our back Demoines Iowa
Author: Medford , New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Demoines, Iowa

Jan 21 2017
NetSpend PrePaid Card Purchased the card and they refuse to activate it, claiming that I needed to send documentation for my money. It's a prepaid card and they will not give me my money back! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CARD NETSPEND RIPP OFF! DO NOT BUY THIS PREPAID CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO LOSE Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend PrePaid Card Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Samsung Electronics America Inc. Samsung Washing Machines Samsung Dryers Selling Faulty Washers and Dryers Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Fairfax, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Electronics America Inc. Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Carl Black Kennesaw Auto Dealer Carl Black Kennesaw SOLD US A CAR FULL OF MOLD, RIPPED OFF Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Carl Black Kennesaw Auto Dealer Kennesaw, Georgia

Jan 21 2017
Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda Bluesky never closed my loan? 4 months wasted, and he apparently ripped off guy who referred us as well. Hartford Connecticut Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda

Jan 20 2017
ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc SocialWorkCoursesOnline.com will not remove me from their mailing list no matter what I ask Internet Author: Waterford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
A-1 Remods Inc Justin B Hare, Gary Hare, A1 Remods Horrible Experience With A1 Remods Gary Hare and Justin Hare Wampum Pennsylvania
Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: A-1 Remods Inc Wampum, Pennsylvania

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
Always Travel With US Scam, Avoided refund at all costs, Lied, Defied logic of basic Math and time. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Staten Island, New York Travel Agencies: Always Travel With US Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Autobahn AutoWorks Incompetence at its best! Mesa Arizona
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Splash Pad USA, Inc Mr. Don Edwards They took the money and ran Salt Lake City Utah Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: Splash Pad USA, Inc Salt Lake City , Utah

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 19 2017
US.1 Van Lines owner Diane Elmendorf, CHEATED A SENIOR THAT'S HOW THEY OPERATE Miami Florida Author: brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: US.1 Van Lines Miami, Florida

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Simplemobile Prepaid mobile Iphone 7 unlocked ripoff New York New York Author: beverly hills, California Cellular Phone Companies: Simplemobile New York, New York

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Essilor of America, Inc. Crizal lenses Fraud Misrepresentations Abuse of Disabled Elder Abuse Dallas Texas Author: Marion, Illinois Manufacturers: Essilor of America, Inc. Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Walmart Don't think of buying Walmart prepaid visas....it will make you cry Lebanon, Pennsylvania Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Acs inc Criminal Internet Author: California Legal Process Servers: Acs inc Internet

Jan 18 2017
Jon Leroux Leroux Technology SolutionsLerouxTech subbed us out and did not pay Nationwide Author: reno, Nevada Communications & Networking: Jon Leroux Nationwide