Your Search | us trademark registration office & monitoring division

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
Cytoluminator, Terry Wright researcher Nadine Napolitano with Jesichas hope in US to use to go between Dr. Garcia treats patients Charged 35,000 for a bogus treatment. There wasn't even a treatment center just a house to pit light on you . Tisa Labangon Cebu City Nationwide
Author: Murphy , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cytoluminator, Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
NOT RESOLVED! Author: Weston, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Chrystal Office Personnel $3300 Management put on Crédit Reports. I NEVER LIVED HERE Lewisville Texas File a police report Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Landlords: The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Lewisville , Texas

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 26 2016
US Realty Records Giant Ripoff!!! Cheyenne Wyoming Author: delray beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: US Realty Records Nationwide

May 26 2016
mortgage reilief project i requested info and was unable to tell us if they have a license or if they are ligidimate when i question the guy got nasty and cursed me out... and threatened me unknowe unknown Author: Wellington, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: mortgage reilief project unknowe,

May 25 2016
Vita Luminance US skin cream Internet Author: Brick, New Jersey Drugstores: Vita Luminance US Internet

May 25 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training and lots more. Louisville, Kentucky

May 25 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Rip us off with facility charge Hickory Creek, Texas Nationwide
Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Nationwide

May 25 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Ocwen Mortgage Co LLC Refused CASH PAYMENT did not NOTIFY us now almost 89 days ready for Foreclosure West Palm Beach Florida Another Card Player Author: Calhoun, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 25 2016
California Business Bureau, Inc Erica of the process office False information; claiming they have an arrest warrant for me and bothering family relentlessly Monrovia Ca Author: AZUSA, California Emergency Services: California Business Bureau, Inc CA

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 24 2016
Rudeboy life style I was suposly to be featuerd in a magzine its been over two months now i payed a fee of 50$ bucks an still havent got any update on whats going on Us ,uk Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rudeboy life style magazine Nationwide

May 24 2016
NCE-Affordable Health Insurance FULLFILLMENT.MYMEMBERSHIPINFO.COM is the registration they finally give you after you have paid them the money and they have ripped you off! Affordable Health nIsurance- RIP OFF'S!! Florida,Syosset, NY.and Overland, KS Internet
Author: San Diego, California Health Insurance: NCE-Affordable Health Insurance Internet

May 24 2016
Global services Attorney office Nationwide Author: warren, Michigan Lawyers: Global services

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 23 2016
US Coachways US Coachways is the worst charter company in my thirty years of teaching Staten Island New York Author: Taylorsville, Kentucky Bus Companies: US Coachways Staten Island, New York

May 23 2016
Gregory Tree Service Jay Gregory Worked me and my brother and then fired us both cause he could not pay us for two weeks work Lyman Sc Author: RUTHERFORDTON, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Gregory Tree Service

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 22 2016
Lovnmyjewels.com Lov'n My Jewels They promoted an offer for a small coloured glass pendant that was free to new users. All that was required was the postage to be paid. US city not known Internet
Author: Sandford, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Lovnmyjewels.com Internet