US TRADEMARK REGISTRATION OFFICE & MONITORING DIVISION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: US Trademark Registration Office & Monitoring Division
There may be more specific results for "US Trademark Registration Office & Monitoring Division"
For more specific results for "US Trademark Registration Office & Monitoring Division"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Pine Tree Consultants Timeshare Exit Scams Ripped us off thousands of dollars Portland Maine
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Pine Tree Consultants Portland, Maine

Aug 17 2017
Easy Way Financials Inc. Easyway Financials Inc.1521 Concord Pike ,US 202, Suite 301 Wilmington, Delaware 19803Call: 302-966-9137 support@ewayfinancials.com They pose as a loan company to steal Identities. Wilimington DE Delawre Author: Alexandria, Virginia Loans: Easy Way Financials Inc.

Aug 17 2017
Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska NEBRASKA STATE DMV.GOV I was renewing my car registration...filling it out and on page 3 popped a sales page looking just like government page....i thought i was paying our local DMV...I called the nebraka dmv...thay said these people lock on to their website and can fool people...she said tough luck buddy ... OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska OMAHA, Nebraska

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Canadian Tire Head Office Canadain Tire Audits service done wrong by Service Metric Toronto Ontario Author: Gatineau, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Canadian Tire Head Office Toronto, Ontario

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
Overstock Art overstockart.com shipped from china not from the US poor quality Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Art Gallery: Overstock Art Internet

Aug 16 2017
Walnut Valley Cowboys Walnut Valley Cowboys FootballJunior All American League Non-Profit Oranization took advantage of us Walnut California Author: POMONA, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Walnut Valley Cowboys Internet

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 16 2017
jetcoinandscott chandler im 72 andfor my daughter scammed for bit coin for 34000,00$ ripped us along with first company as Gladiacoin not surephno 2057438866 think lusiana area code is205 Author: jax, Florida Cash Services: jetcoinandscott chandler Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
R&M landscaping Isaac monroe This company put down landscaping blocks and put mulch and flowers in the new bed. Shorted us on mulch and killed most of the plants he planted. Put in drainage popups in yard and the pipe is showing through the lawn. Valley park Missouri
Author: St louis, Missouri Landscaping: R&M landscaping Internet

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
Saivian Saivian is a RIPOFF!!! SCAM!!!My family and friends signed up with saivian who mislead us and we lost $3000 all together in memebership fees. I hope these aholes go to jail for a long time. 20% cash back will take 2 to 3 months, until then you have to pa WARNING!!! SAIVIAN IS A SCAM!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Saivian Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
Central Portfolio Control Took me for $6,000.00, which now has caused financial hardship Minnetonka Minnesota WTH? Author: Ballwin, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Central Portfolio Control Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elite Lawn Care Inc Elite Lawn Care Service, Rep Jason Fisher, Rip Us Off w/FAKE Contract & No Svc. Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Landscaping: Elite Lawn Care Inc Tampa, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeReportStore.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HomeReportStore.com is dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HomeReportStore.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HomeReportStore.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HomeReportStore.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HomeReportStore.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HomeReportStore.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
FCS FORWARDING This company guy , prayed on my being homebound my son is special needs I can't take on a job due to him needing me at times and employers not understanding to my situation. Due for pay check on 27th my partner found out about the scam reported showed me word for word emails smart office and how many taken foralot so shameful I've cried asked why been embarrassed for my trusting nature and now have the worry my social address name undergoing some crazy identify Taft word for my mail worried for our safety crushed on so many levels worked for there bidding and no pay for any of it. Sick over it all money spent counting on money coming .My son's life is now compromised by mommy's trusting nature. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Weatherford, Texas Mail Order Services: FCS FORWARDING Hillsboro, Oregon