Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

US Work Alliance, Testing Authority Norcross GA

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Steves Machine Shop - eric Furell i paid 1200 dollars down to start work on my boat this was in november of 2006, he did some work but then kept upping the price and demanded full payment before work was done, ripoff Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Mechanics: Steves Machine Shop Virginia Beach, Virginia

Mar 23 2017
Belinda Willimson Belinda Mendoza Williamson Didn't pay, we sent to collections, she paid and maligning us 3 years later online Anaheim Hills California
Sue!!! Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Belinda Willimson Anaheim Hills, California

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
SAG AFTRA Defamation, Violations of Due Process, intentional infliction of Emotions distress, union roghts & responsibility, contract violations Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Work Place Bullies: SAG AFTRA Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | stiffed us and made us feel horrible about our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS  threw our trust in the wind by not appearing, by tripling our wedding bill, and by two-timing us chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Direct TV We were out of town and finally just got back, my husband were looking at our bank account and direct tv charge us $442.37 without authorization.  Nationwide Question Author: Butler , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Teresa Swain 238 Apple Valley Rd Commerce GA 30529 Tara T. Langford 1407Antioch RdFayetteville, GA, 30215 (706) 215-3583 Breeder Rip OFF - Don't do any business with them Fayetteville, Georgia Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Animal Services: Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Fayetteville, GA 30215, Georgia

Mar 21 2017
Baycor & Associates, Baylor & Associates Divorce SpecialtiesThe Registered Agent on file for this company is William Thompson and is located at 2200 Broadway St Ste H, Vancouver, Washington 98663. The company's mailing address is Po Box 1619, Vancouver, Washington 98668. Scam - Do Not waste your money! Outdated forms which do not work with court system - guaranteed refund - none Vancouver Washington Author: Daytona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Baycor & Associates Vancouver , Washington

Mar 20 2017
Alucia Skin 120 E 8th St #302Los Angeles CA 90014 Product did not work! Advertised one price and was charged for another! Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Los Angeles , California

Mar 20 2017
MGNY Consulting Corp. Michael Geylik Tyrant, Arrogant, Liar, Slime ball, inconsiderate, manipulative Brooklyn, New York Issue resolved Author: , New York Work Place Bullies: MGNY Consulting Corp. Brooklyn, New York

Mar 20 2017
Coit - Atlanta, GA Stained Drapes Doraville Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Coit - Atlanta, GA Doraville, Georgia

Mar 20 2017
Antos & Associates, LLC A client from Clearwater hired us to help with a Medicare DME application and, after getting all the information, decided to ask for money back. Tried to get info and then get money back. Internet Author: Gotha, Florida Health Care Education: Antos & Associates, LLC Internet

Mar 20 2017
US Security Extremely Poorly Run Company National Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Security Services: US Security Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Salvato Electric aka Bobby Salvato Electrician submits fake permit, work not to code N. Billerica Massachusetts Author: Revere, Massachusetts Building Services: Salvato Electric N. Billerica, Massachusetts

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 20 2017
Cable box and modem, hddvrs.com, hddvrtv.com, Thornton Cable, DVR cable boxes Cable TV DVR company. I bought a DVR from them. It did not work. They refused to return phone calls or emails after purchase. Sent DVR back and did not receive a refund. Thornton Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon TVs & VCRs: Cable box and modem Thornton, Colorado

Mar 20 2017
FIELD NATION, LLC FIELD NATION.COM COMPANY UNJUSTIFIED & UNSUPPORTED COMPLAINTS to use against CONTRACTORS that do their best DEACTIVATE & Delay Payment for your Work MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota
Author: MAYS LANDING, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: FIELD NATION, LLC MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

Mar 20 2017
Home Advisor Home Advisors Scams contractors with fake leads . they say they sent leads but we never even recieve anything just billed us for nothing Nationwide Billing Concerns Author: BURNSVILLE, Minnesota Home Improvements: Home Advisor Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Essential Retail Services Pacific Air Conditioning They'll bury you in work and never pay you Roseville California Author: California Maintenance Companies: Essential Retail Services Roseville , California

Mar 19 2017
Legend game of heroes Offering a service in the game but doesn't work all the time. Internet Author: Anntioch, California Internet Fraud: Legend game of heroes Internet

Mar 19 2017
Muhamed Islam Moe Uddin Jamal Uddin Jamal and Moe Kamal Uddin Fraud!! Scammer!! They do not know what they are doing! Sloppy work Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn , New York Builders & Contractors: Muhamed Islam Brooklyn , New York