Your Search | us 1 van lines

1, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

2, Report #1319330

Jul 28 2016
Skinbeautylux.com Ripped me off for $191 for FREE samples !!! Internet Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: US Skin Hydrolux Internet

3, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

4, Report #1319293

Jul 27 2016
Reservations.com and Villas de Santa Fe Scams when making reservations-switching the consumer to websites not shown, taking $$ before confirmation of reservations, not showing on PAGE 1 that reservations are nonrefundable and credit card will be charged. Not allowing for an error even minutes later no matter what. FRAUD!!! Santa Fe, Internet/New Mexico Author: Arizona Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

6, Report #1319243

Jul 27 2016
American Home Shield Unknown Breach of contract. Strung us out several months, billing us monthly fees. Would not repair our oven. Denton Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

7, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

8, Report #1319050

Jul 26 2016
US Reality Reports Beware of a very deceptive business Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Ogden, Utah On-Line Business: US Reality Reports Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jul 26 2016
Metro Mattress Sold defective $800 mattress that failed on us!! Syracuse New York Author: Watertown , New York Mattress Manufactures: Metro Mattress Syracuse , New York

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Encante Anti-Aging Products 1) MMF*MUNEFACESERUM 866-26530 NM SEQ #9000144324252) 55536076EYECREAMESSLIFE OR G877840250 UT SEQ#816000097917 MAJOR SCAM!!! 100% FRAUD!! STAY AWAY!! Internet Author: Saltillo, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Encante Anti-Aging Products Internet

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Us department of education national payment center Said i owed 6,000+ for loan and they could help me by making payments for 9 concetive payments with my prepaid mastercard to stay out default. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us department of education national payment center Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Solid Ground Financial 3.5 year debt payoff was supposed to end as of Feb 29th,2016. They are saying we still owe them until June 23rd, 2016.Our Bank statements do not match the spread sheet they sent us Hollywood Florida Author: BANGOR, Maine Attorneys General: Solid Ground Financial Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Delivery-Planet.com I newer been in their webpages. But now they have been taking from my Mastercard 5*89€. They took first 1€ on the 19. of OCT 2015 Internet Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Delivery-Planet.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
fast fix123, and/or supportsafecart.com customerservice@safecart.com ripped us off after we paid $300.00 and another 600.00 for lifetime protection Internet Florida Author: lincoln, Nebraska Computer Fraud: fast fix123 Internet

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
blue jay vanlines white flower van lines inc. they stole my freight and never have they delivered anything. northridge California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: blue jay vanlines northridge, California

Jul 25 2016
Travel2Be/Travelgenio Terrible Customer Service; Unresponsive, Ill informed. Internet Please contact us Author: San Diego, California Travel Agencies: Travel2Be/Travelgenio Internet

Jul 25 2016
RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 JACK HANKS REMODELING A HOME SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA Nationwide Author: glendale, Arizona Franchises: RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Starz Furniture Fernando Edgar Garcia Purchased 9 drawer dresser , returned drawers for repairs 1 month ago and have attempted to collect them with no reply. whittier ca California Author: whittier, California Furniture & Furnishings: Starz Furniture whittier ca, California

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
DermaLux Anti agin serum Somewhere not in the US Internet Author: Williamsburg, Michigan Alternative Health: DermaLux Internet

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California