Your Search | us 1 van lines

Sep 21 2014
Lumanelle Returned Product.They would not refund the whole amount,but would refund 1/2 Savannah Georgia Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Advertising / Deceptive: Lumanelle Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
U.S. Cellular aka US Cellular uses deceptive tactics to try to keep a customer. Internet Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: U.S. Cellular Internet

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet

Sep 21 2014
NaturalSupplementsDirect support@NaturalSupplementsDirect.comGarcinia Cambogia $89.95 1 $89.95Said I ordered it at 2 Unauthorized repeated charges after so call trial - no obligation - period. Product is bunk and anyone biting on this come on will get burned. Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Weightloss Programs: NaturalSupplementsDirect Internet

Sep 20 2014
American Equity Mortage Charles and Erik Took advantage of us St Louis Missouri Internet Author: Rothschild, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: American Equity Mortage Internet

Sep 20 2014
Lily Product on Groupon Garcinia Cambodia seller $4.99 for 1 bottle Beware !!! They post Unauthorized re-occurring debit of $84.97/mo on your account!!!, Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Weightloss Programs: Lily Product on Groupon Internet

Sep 19 2014
AuraVie Fraudent charges on credit card after I had cancelled the product. Van Nyes California Author: Aiken, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: AuraVie Van Nyes , California

Sep 19 2014
Wynns extended warranty ripped us off NA Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Wynns extended warranty Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
INTERNATIONAL Fluid Dynamics LLC The Registered Agent on file for this company is Franklin C. Fisher Jr and is located at 1212 Potomac Drive Houston, TX 77057. principal address is 1 Riverway Ste 1700 Houston, TX 77056-1997. FRAUDULANT conveyance/Execution of LLC Patent, without authorization, approval or NOTICE Houston Texas Houston TEXAS Author: Houston , Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: INTERNATIONAL Fluid Dynamics LLC Houston Texas, Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Lay Gerdes Lay Gerdes did charge back to PayPal for product he orderd from us. Phoenix Arizona Author: fort wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Lay Gerdes Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 19 2014
kamps propane they tell me i owe them money but thry will not send me a legal bill. they also will not pick up theyre tank like i asked 1 year ago ramona California Author: ramona, California Questionable Activities: kamps propane ramona, California

Sep 19 2014
Optimal health products Garcinia Combogia XT Optimal health products inc. scammed me by promising a free 3 month supply of their product, money back guarantee. On the third month they charged me $85.00 for a product that does not work. Garcinia Cambogia XT does not work! When we talked to a rep at the company he was a very rude young man who was of no help, telling us we have millions of customers we don't matter to them. They advertised on Face Book. Anyone that has any suggestions on how to right this wrong or were I can complain to a agency would be greatly appreciated. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Alternative Health: Optimal health products Internet

Sep 18 2014
MyComputerCareer REVIEW: MyComputerCareer dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. MyComputerCareer nationally accredited serving Information Technology sector in five US markets. MyComputerCareer accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training, nationally recognized by US Department of Education, participates in federal student loan programs under Ttitle IV & Workforce Investment Act. MyComputerCareer approved under Post 911 GI Bill, & an approved vendor for Sallie Mae. MyComputerCareer meets all government regulations in states where it operates. MyComputerCareer is subject to high levels of regulatory oversight related to all aspects of admissions, education, job placement, & administration. MyComputerCareer not only strives to consistently meet regulatory standards but goes the “extra mile” to exceed & provide students best possible education experience and outcomes. Ripoff Report Verified™
Author: Tempe, Computer Training & Education: MyComputerCareer | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MyComputerCareer accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), an independent agency recognized by Department of Education. At MyComputerCareer, students are prepared for long and lucrative IT career with certifications from learning partners: Microsoft & CompTIA. MyComputerCareer Focused On Career Development, Strong Partnerships With Industry Leaders. Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 18 2014
Rapid Recovery solutions Sean Nolan, Winters Did not pay us after they collected money. New York New york Author: Solvang, California Collection Agencies: Rapid Recovery solutions Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Tropicana Juice Company Pepsico, drive and earn money program tropicana juice company and michellestewardads@tropicana.com promised us two tropicana juice stickers for our truck at 940.00 a piece and we send them 1980.00 thru western union to pay for our merchandiseand we were promised 300.00 a week to advertise for them Nashville,Tn,Marysville, Oh, Chicago, ILL& etc Nationwide Author: Carthage, Mississippi Telemarketers: Tropicana Juice Company Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
AuraVie AuraVie offered free sample, then charged me $97.88! Van Nuys California Author: Burlingame, Kansas Consumer Services: AuraVie Van Nuys, California

Sep 18 2014
A-1 trasctor Brook owner of the company rents machines without maintnance and makes the renter responsible for the damages kingman Arizona Author: kingman, Arizona Small Business Services: A-1 trasctor kinjgman, Arizona

Sep 18 2014
Jordan Smith, IRS in Seattle, Washington A Jordan Smith called us home to report a Criminal Federal Investigation had been launched by a Department of the IRS and that there is a Warrant against us and our physical home address. Seattle Washington Author: Santa Monica, California Internal Revenue Service: Jordan Smith, IRS in Seattle, Washington Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Chicago 3 Consultants Management is yet to send out final paychecks to 3 of his former employees. They were held for 8 weeks each in case what they call a clawback were to happen. This is basically when the customer that an employee sign up for a service cancels. However, the 8 weeks have long past. Despite many attempts to contact the employer, and even being willing to make the journey to pick up these final paychecks, he will not send them out. Another dispute, is the fact that we were all told to file with a 10-99 instead of a W4. The lines get blurred at this point, because technically we were independent sales people. According to my research, to truly file with a 10-99, there can be no employer, employee relationship. Also, the fact that he has the power to withhold paychecks, would also plead my case that a 10-99 was not the proper filing. I could be wrong in this statement though. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Chicago 3 Consultants Chicago, Illinois

Sep 17 2014
Slim Down 888-409-7136, Florida 328190000 US Charged my credit card $49.95 monthly without my authorization Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Slim Down Florida

Sep 17 2014
CG&L Photography Ethereal Photography, Courtney Gonzalez, Atlanta Life Photography Company took our money but never gave us our pictures. Always has excuses and always has different contact information Atlanta Georgia Author: Dacula, Georgia Photography: CG&L Photography Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 17 2014
Macy's American Express Macys American Express Processed and Pocketed $4267 from Us and Refuses to Credit our Account Columbus Ohio Author: Monrovia, California Credit & Debt Services: Macy's American Express Columbus, Ohio

Sep 17 2014
Garage Door Services CompanySAN DIEGO, CA 92196 1-877-469-1416 Took $850 from me and now want $300 more San Diego California Author: Burleson, Texas Maintenance Companies: Garage Door Services CompanySAN DIEGO, CA 92196 1-877-469-1416 Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
All E-Waste Center - Martin Recycling refuse to tell me his rate San Fernando Valley California Author: van nuys, California Questionable Activities: All E-Waste Center - Martin Recycling San Fernando Valley, California

Sep 17 2014
loan of america hollywood florida hace mas de 1 ano que me sacaron 250 dolares de una tarjeta y no me lo han devuelto hollywood fl Internet Author: chatsworth, California Home Based Business: loan of america hollywood florida Internet