USA, POCKET BIKES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: USA, POCKET BIKES
There may be more specific results for "USA, POCKET BIKES"
For more specific results for "USA, POCKET BIKES"
Showing 1-25 of 25,173 Found Reports For more specific results for "USA, POCKET BIKES"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 22 2017
GPD, GamePad Digital Ordered GPD Pocket PC and never received product Shenzhen, China Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Electronic Manufacturers: GPD Internet

Aug 22 2017
Discount Pet Medication Sierra Pet Meds USA Bait and Switch- Then have you pay return postage to Australia-Never Refunded Ninden Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount Pet Medication Ninden, Nevada

4, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Passort USA I thought this was a goverment site, but it was not. unknown Internet Author: Kelso, Washington Legal Process Servers: Passort USA Internet

Aug 20 2017
USA Nurseries Nuseries New Haven Connecticut Author: Baird, Texas Appliances: USA Nurseries New Haven, Connecticut

Aug 20 2017
Dollar in Pocket I signed up with the belief that I you be paid to bring traffic to the website by sharing the tasks to be done. According to the site in my last login I had 165$. Today when I go back to the site another site pops up. Internet Author: Marion, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in Pocket Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
CASH NET USA CASH NET USA LOAN COMPANY Internet Author: Richmond, Texas Loans: CASH NET USA Internet

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
ZTE Metro PCS ZTE ZMAX PRO complete garbage warning do not buy!!! ZTE USA Nationwide Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Oil Paintings Gallery oilpaintingsgallery.com Prints not handmade Poor customer support! Georgia, USA Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Gallery Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
USA on Canvas Review usaoncanvas.com Fraud advertisement No free shipping order over $99 Low quality painting Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Art Gallery: USA on Canvas Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
The USA Nursery Not honoring warranty Internet Author: Cherry Valley, California Landscaping: USA Nursery Internet

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA I can't believe that there are ppl out there doing this.Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 16 2017
NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Allumiere antiaging cream I ordered a 15-day free trial offer on July 17 agreed to pay $2.96 shipping chg. Never received, instead on August 3 my bank account was charged a $103.00 Manufactured in USA for Nova Skin Sciences Internet Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Internet

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Mark Nash & Robera Stuffels of Telstar Marketing ,Canada & USA,Tele-Pros Inc Took company funds for marketing campaign - never carried out campaign and now will not reply to phone calls Campbellford, Ontario Author: Boca raton, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Telstar Marketing - Mark Nash Campbellford, Ontario

Aug 15 2017
Mini pocket rockets.com We bought a mini pocket rocket in march for my son and it has never worked emailed called company had a dispute with card then months later after dispute got a threatening letter from company so I uplifted disputed thought company would finally help and send parts but no I bought a it was over $352 and can't be used. Company is horrible and Templeton California Author: Cherokee, Iowa Motorcycles: Mini pocket rockets.com Templeton , California

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Dollar in pocket Internet Author: Laredo, Texas Advertising Agencies: Dollar in pocket Internet

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 14 2017
cash Net USA Cash American, ACE Trying to get money to pay a settlement Internet Author: LUTZ, Florida Internet Fraud: cash Net USA Internet