USA, UNIVERSAL SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY, UNIVERSAL SERVICE AGENCY, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: USA, Universal Subscription Agency, Universal Service Agency, Inc
There may be more specific results for "USA, Universal Subscription Agency, Universal Service Agency, Inc"
For more specific results for "USA, Universal Subscription Agency, Universal Service Agency, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Stern Recovery Services, Inc ,SRS, Called me asking for payment but refused to send me supporting documents for supposed debt. North Carolina Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Collection Agency's: Stern Recovery Services, Inc

Aug 22 2017
U.S. CELLULAR overcharge no customer service lied JANESVILLE WI Wisconsin Nationwide Author: JANESVILLE, Wisconsin Internet Services: U.S. CELLULAR Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Healthy vital pro cleanse Primera vital cleanse Stole money from my bank account; deceptive; fraudulent business; unprofessional customer service Phoenix, Az Arizona Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy vital pro cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2017
Yonkers Kia Taking advantage of senior citizens. charging me for service not performed and never returning me calls. Yonkers New York Author: Riverdale, New York Auto Repair Service: Yonkers Kia Yonkers, New York

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jewelry Unlimited Selling AFTER MARKET GARBAGE ROLEX WATCHES. PURCHASED THREE. DIAMONS FALLING OFF. FOGGY BAZEL. LIARS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. MISLEADING. WORSE JEWELRY IN AMERICA. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM REPRESENTING ROLEX. THEY CLAIM YOU HAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY - UPON TRYING TO GET THESE WATCHES FIXED THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME. Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Jewelers: Jewelry Unlimited Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 21 2017
Waste Management Lied about Required Service Houston, Texas Author: Anacortes, Washington Consumer Services: Waste Management Houston, , Texas

Aug 21 2017
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 I immediately canceled a subscription, to which I agreed to a free trial, because the report I was given was all old and full of errors. They have now, weeks later, charged my card two times. Once for 19.99 and the other for 34.78, to which wasn't authorized Internet Author: Gulfport, Florida Internet Fraud: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE 866 490-5980 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Comcast Infinity CSR Rep states NO Charge for service if Comcast's fault. Problem is they replaced a faulty wire but billed us anyway. They claim there is no such policy and refuse to credit my acct. Somebody's LYING Nationwide Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Midas They did a full tune up my suv still miss firing,they said i need new gaskets, charge me and than didnt do the job,everyday i would go back and it was something else they got me for least $800 miss my ride up .they miss my muffler up on my car also. Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Columbus ohio, Ohio

Aug 21 2017
Freedom Pop Unauthorized charges, bad customer service, no assistance Nationwide Author: Russellville, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
BrandYourself.com, Inc. Will not cancel membership Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: BrandYourself.com, Inc. Internet

Aug 21 2017
anc news paper.com ,fraudulently charged my visa card ,even though they where notified to cancel any subscription to there online site! starbuck Minnesota Author: starbuck, Minnesota Newspapers – Magazines: anc newspaper services starbuck, Minnesota

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Lauren E. Grayson Money wire scam, tax fraud, identity theft San Diego Internet Author: Burbank, California Income Tax Service: Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Boost mobile Boost mobile phone service I was robbed of my phone service after two weeks..The worker at the boost mobile store erased all of my information,and then told me to buy a new device and start over.I have no. That I cannot retrieve important no..This has cost me thousands of dollars. Boost mobile Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Boost mobile Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Laissez-Faire Books Agora Financial (parent org) Shadai Clouden Customer Service $140 fraudulent charges on my debit card Baltimore Maryland Author: Alma, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Laissez-Faire Books New York

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
interval international intervalworld.ILG,inc takes your vacation week first and can not compensate you as stated miami Florida Author: st johns, Florida Questionable Activities: interval international miami, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Scheduling Nightmare ... Lack of accountability or responsibility to the customer!! Virginia Beach VA Author: Savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
The PHP Agency Liars, cheaters, thief, ghetto, uneducated, greedy, lazy Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Multi Level Marketing: The PHP Agency Austin, Texas

Aug 21 2017
Autoland Autoland of Sprindfield New Jersey refuse to service my new 2017 Jeep Wrangler springfield New Jersey Author: bayonne, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Autoland Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Basic Lawn Mowing, LLC Fraud Alert! Cashed my check & didn't do service Cape Coral Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Landscaping: Basic Lawn Mowing, LLC Cape Coral, Florida