USA CREDIT COMMONWEALTH MARKETING GROUP, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: USA CREDIT COMMONWEALTH MARKETING GROUP, INC
There may be more specific results for "USA CREDIT COMMONWEALTH MARKETING GROUP, INC"
For more specific results for "USA CREDIT COMMONWEALTH MARKETING GROUP, INC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Credit Control, LLC Collections Hazelwood Missouri Author: Asbury Park, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control, LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices Get Beyond Beyond Payments Scammer!!!! Lying slick sales person. Report to police if you see her!! Midland Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amy Odell - Beyond Merchant Seevices ,

Oct 16 2017
My Merchant Group LLC Jose Valerio Evangelist Thief Bklyn New York Author: Bklyn, New York Brokerage Companies: My Merchant Group LLC Bklyn, New York

Oct 16 2017
The National Persion Rescue group / Fort lee New jersey Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Animal Shelters: National Persion Rescue group / ,

Oct 16 2017
Golfio Inc Refused to refund an order never received Nationwide Author: Dumont, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Golfio Inc ,

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Divine Moving Group moving serivce Iowa Iowa Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Moving Companies: Divine Moving Group Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Andrew Phan, Esq., Everclear Management, Inc., Justin Houde,CEO, Vincent Patrick,OUTVST, LLC GROSS DECEIT, NON-PERFORMANCE, and SEVERELY POOR COMMUNICATION. COST CLIENTS BILLIONS in INCOME! Los Angeles area California Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Andrew Phan, Esq. Irvine , California

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
globalzestbs Gave us data lists that is completely wrong and useless. hamilton New Jersey Author: Strand, Internet Marketing Companies: globalzestbs hamilton, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Nuavive Signed up for trial offer. They then debited by account for almost $150.00 and sent me refills I did not ask for or authorize them to use my credit card for, Santa Ana CA Nationwide Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nuavive Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Castle Law Group Lying, down right sorry people praying on the people they claim to help. Someone needs to hang these vermin Mt Juliet Tennessee Author: NEDERLAND, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Castle Law Group Mt Juliet, Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
Medical Services Group Annoying calls Reno Nationwide Author: Calimesa, California Sales People: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Lexington Law Firm Credit Repair Attorneys that will not do anything and then charge you extra than stated. They billed be three times before they did anything. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm Nationwide

Apple Inc Product False Advertising Sacramento Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 16 2017
Kra'sa/iius skin cream Said this was created by Victoria Osteen and she denies this saying iris a scam. There is no phone number or website to contact them. I have been charged again and want to stop them as of 10-16-17. Mrs. Betty Spruill Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa/iius skin cream ,

Oct 16 2017
Rick McGaha R&M Design Group DO NOT USE This guy is a Crook,filing charges against today Roswell Ga Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Home Improvements: Rick McGaha Roswell, Ga