Your Search | usa direct response, inc

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Clark County Property Management Inc POOR BUSINESS & UNETHICAL WAYS!!!!!Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Property Management: Clark County Property Management Inc Vancouver, Washington

Dec 09 2016
Cash America USA Timothy Jonestimothy.jones@thecashinsta.com Claim I owe 973.75 ????? New York Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Loans: Cash America USA Internet

Dec 09 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc. Doubling my debt mofia style collections Salem New Hampshire Author: Haltom City, Texas Colleges and Universities: Windham Professionals, Inc. Salem, New Hampshire

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Center workshop H2D Inc. Luu Hann This company has a refund policy that they will not honor. Internet
Author: newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Center workshop Internet

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas

Aston Rise Inc Konrad Jakubczak, A and K Electric Another Scam Windsor Ontario
Author: Emeryville, Ontario Manufacturers: Aston Rise Inc Windsor , Ontario

Dec 08 2016
High Class Universe LLC Unstoppable Vision, LLC Facebook Advertising Dog Banks-Took Order-Charged CC-No response High Class Universe, LLC. -Alexandria, Louisiana Internet
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Attorney Generals: High Class Universe LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

11, Report #1342076

Dec 08 2016
TheNotarySpot, Inc. Notary Spot Currently in Breach of Contract Seabrook, TX Nationwide Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Financial Services: TheNotarySpot, Inc. Nationwide

12, Report #1342061

Dec 08 2016
Seccio Inc Salomon Suissa Never delivered, Never Refunded, Scam, Ebay, Waits for paypal refund to be over New York City, Garden City NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Salomon Suissa Internet

13, Report #1342057

Dec 08 2016
Rapid fulfilment inc Theives! Nationwide Author: Cwmbran, Other Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfilment inc Nationwide

14, Report #1342053

Dec 08 2016
Auto Oupost, North, Inc. Read the Reviews! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Auto Dealers: Auto Oupost, North, Inc. McHenry, Illinois

15, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

16, Report #1342023

Dec 07 2016
Blink fitness Fradulent contracts to steal your money New york Nationwide Account info Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Spas: Blink fitness Nationwide

17, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

18, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

19, Report #1341963

Dec 07 2016
Patent Services USA ownmyinvention.com BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, WAIST OF MY MONEY, TIME AND EFFORT North Miami Florida Author: Arlington , Massachusetts Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA North Miami, Florida

20, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 07 2016
Emporium The worst online business Los angeles California Response from Emporium Author: Woodhaven, New York Consumer Services: Emporium Los angeles, California

Dec 07 2016
INKOJET I ordered EPSON cartridges NO MENTION of only being compatible. When they arrived they ar clearly no EPSON. I have tried calling them for three days NO RESPONSE. When i checked this seems to be a common complaint. Henderson Nevada
Author: crockett, California Computer Mail Order: INKOJET Henderson, Nevada

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 07 2016
Heatandcool.com UNIVERSAL ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS INC. Sold me a broken HVAC unit Author: Durham, North Carolina Appliances: Heatandcool.com Internet