Your Search | usa grants, inc

1, Report #1191722

Nov 27 2014
saferwholesale.com Great Sports inc. Sold me a damaged Golf Cart, with Dead Battery's faulty wires, overcharged for shipping Internet nation Author: coquitlam, Alabama Sporting Goods: saferwholesale.com Internet

2, Report #1191720

Nov 27 2014
COMMERCIAL AUTO / RALPH STRITMATTER Ralph will steal from you. Expectantly likes the elderly. So take his a$$ to court. Defendant by owner and partner Ralph Stritmatter. Mr. Stritmatter states that Commercial Auto, Inc. is no longer incorporated. He states that it is a partnership between him and his son. Cause submitted. Evidence heard.  FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Mechanics: COMMERCIAL AUTO FORT WAYNE, Indiana

3, Report #1191708

Nov 27 2014
SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Worst Furniture Move and property damage I have experienced Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Moving Companies: SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Nationwide

4, Report #1191702

Nov 27 2014
AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza Abel Garza of AG Services is a con artist. Do not work with him or you'll be sorry. West palm beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza West palm beach, Florida

5, Report #1191654

Nov 26 2014
UPS U(seless)P(iece) of S(hit) unable to provide service as described USA Nationwide Author: , Other Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

6, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

7, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

8, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

10, Report #1191595

Nov 26 2014
electronics8881@gmail.com eBay user name code silentbutdark10, machb355 dumb sucker report Internet, usa
Author: corning, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: electronics8881 Internet

11, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca

12, Report #1191581

Nov 26 2014
Morphotrust USA MorphoTrust fail to update and/or submit my 2nd set of fingerprints causing delay in process resulting in loosing my license to work in TX. Nationwide Author: harlingen, Texas Consumer Services: morphotrust USA Nationwide

13, Report #1191355

Nov 26 2014
MultiView, Inc. MultiView, Jason Cox, Tim Fogus, Wes Carrell Scammed, Used, Taken Advantage Of, Manipulated Irving Texas Author: Canyon Country, California Advertising / Deceptive: MultiView, Inc. Irving, Texas

14, Report #1191568

Nov 26 2014
Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Sean, Sherveen Money Extortion, Threats and False Ripoff reports Toronto Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sean Tajarood - Arad Group Inc. Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

16, Report #1191555

Nov 26 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc.ALERT!! Grzegorz Kawula Fraud!!!!! Lies to his subcontractors!!! Doesn't pay for their hard work!!! Wood Dale ILLINOIS Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc.

17, Report #1191559

Nov 26 2014
Spirit Airline 9 dollars fare club scam would not refund unknown fare charge USA Nationwide Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Spirit Airline Nationwide

18, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

19, Report #1191532

Nov 26 2014
Cash Advance USA Cash Advance refuses to stop calling AND used foul language! Illinois Author: Somewhere in, Kentucky Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

20, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

21, Report #1191512

Nov 26 2014
BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct They Tricked me same like many others USA Internet Author: Pinner, Alabama Sales People: BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct Internet

22, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

23, Report #1191451

Nov 25 2014
Mg Bros Construction Inc. Grzegorz Kawula Owes money to hard working people!!!!! Wood Dale Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Mg Bros Construction Inc. Wood Dale, Illinois

24, Report #1191416

Nov 25 2014
Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Tried to get my Confidential Information West Palm Beach, may be Internet Author: San Francisco, California Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Internet

25, Report #1191414

Nov 25 2014
uprightscaffoldusa upright scaffold usa Bad customer service Laurel, Maryland Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: uprightscaffoldusa Nationwide