USAA PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE CO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: USAA Property & Casualty Insurance Co
There may be more specific results for "USAA Property & Casualty Insurance Co"
For more specific results for "USAA Property & Casualty Insurance Co"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 25 2017
The Collection Connection Fraudulent Interest Charges Chatsworth California Author: California Health Insurance: The Collection Connection Chatsworth, California

May 25 2017
Breg, Inc. Another Breg Insurance Rip-off Oaks Pennsylvania Author: Moore, Oklahoma Doctors: Beth, inc. Oaks, Pennsylvania

May 25 2017
Allied National Premiums paid Claims denied Overland Park Kansas Author: Texas Health Insurance: Allied National Overland Park , Kansas

May 25 2017
Progressive insurance $9 charge to change start date ripoff Internet Author: Villa Ridge, Illinois Car Insurance: Progressive insurance Internet

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Cellular Outfitters CO The WORST experience of being ripped off! Irvine, California Internet Author: MESQUITE, Nevada Audio & Electronics Shops: Cellular Outfitters Internet

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
Fake online reviews Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 24 2017
VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS Took Money to stop forecloser and pocession and sale of my property never made contact with lenders nor their legal representation to prevent further legal actions as they said they would do New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Lawyers: VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS New York, New York

May 24 2017
Direct Gardening, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Kelly Nurseries, Burgess Seed Co., Honeycreek Mail Order Plant Nursery A Waste Of Your Time And Money Bloomington Illinois Author: Canton, Ohio Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 23 2017
Jai Property Fairington Club Drive They took my deposit and charged me more money Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Lithonia, Georgia Landlords: Jai Property Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 23 2017
Space Unlimited Kristi OmanZev Oman Evil, Manipulative, almost Criminal Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Property Management: Space Unlimited Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 23 2017
Senior Grad Trips Exhibit Tours Scam Tour Co. stole 40k and left students stranded! Selma Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: Senior Grad Trips TX

May 23 2017
First Financial Incorporated Received a letter stating that I had won $250,000.00 I didn't fall for it. Nationwide Author: Marshall, Illinois Insurance Agencies: First Financial Incorporated Nationwide

May 23 2017
Woodhaven Property Management Latin Quarter LLC, MDC Holdings Refused to maintain property and lied about bedbug infestation. Lost everything and destroyed my credit and perfect rental history. Denver Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Attorney Generals: Woodhaven Property Management Denver, Colorado

May 23 2017
TrimGenix Garcina Cambogia LifeStyle Garcina Cambogia Free trial pay 4.95shipping. Visa was then charged 79.95 before 30days. Refuses to give money back. Very Rude on phone. CO Internet Author: Mount vernon, Indiana Weightloss Programs: TrimGenix Garcina Cambogia Internet

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 22 2017
Epic roofing enterprise Lynn sutton,Queeny davis aka insurance claims specialist.lol Wants to pay $$ for them to get on roof and make look like storm damage Palmetto Georgia
This is a Bogus Report that has Nothing to do with Roofing Author: Cobb, Georgia Small Business Services: Epic roofing enterprise Palmetto , Georgia

May 19 2017
Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Alex the creepy scam artist Extortion, theft, destruction of property Charlotte North Carolina Author: Laurel, Maryland Moving Companies: Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Nationwide

May 19 2017
Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet Delay in order Author: Co Sprgs, Colorado Trailers: Diamond Pro Cargo Internet

May 19 2017
Hedge Fund Manager Gregor Flavell Found Guilty of Defrauding Canadian Investors. Co-Defendant’s Darcy Forster, Director RBC Investor & Treasury Services and State Street Canada Still Before the Courts. Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Banks: OCAR Capital Group Pickering, Ontario

May 19 2017
PEAK KIA OF LITTLETON, CO $5,200.00 CAH MONEY AND CAN NOT GET A $1.00 ANSWER THE PURCHASE CO Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Auto Dealers: PEAK KIA OF LITTLETON, CO CO, Colorado

May 17 2017
Safeco Insurance Stall and avoid complete payments to me from accidents using their own estimator claim prior damages Los Angeles, CA California; nationwide Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Nationwide