USBI, INTEGRETEL, NATIONAL ONE TELECOM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: USBI, Integretel, National One Telecom
There may be more specific results for "USBI, Integretel, National One Telecom"
For more specific results for "USBI, Integretel, National One Telecom"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
Bennathon Law Group Richard Williams recieved text message stating, this was my final notice before case and warrants were activated, i called the number, someone with an accent answer, l could barely hear what he was saying, there was a bad connection, they said there was a case against me from Cash Net. nationwide This sounds like a scam to me Author: Pflugerville, Texas Collection Agency's: Bennathon Law Group Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Snapflip Danny Perkins and Drew Levin Say they're giving a class to teach you how to look for property for investors in all actual ality they want to take $1300 of yours for a class that will not really teach you anything . Also then turn around and saw you stock market trading class so you could build-up money to purchase homes and do the other course of a how to buy and flip Homes one big scam after another they're just gonna take your money They're nothing more than scammers All of the us Nationwide Author: Muskegon, Michigan Business Consultants: Snapflip Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 19 2017
Hydroluxe,,usa New Look Forever. And Shining Beauty They charged me from two different companies and I only ordered a sample from one. I receiv d only one sample. Then I was charged again for one of the companies, and probably would be charged again but I changed my card. Are they allowed to charge from two different companies when I ordered a sample from one? Besides, they did. It give me 30 days to try the sample before charging me again. Internet Author: Bathurst, New Brunswick Credit Card Fraud: Hydroluxe,,usa Internet

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
Joshua lucherini Lucherini Everuthing starte wen i was in a car accident me and my wife and some one by disgrace referred me with him everuthing seem good till we sign the checks release everything change. months pass and we never heard from him or his stuff. so i decided to call amd he was never there and they keep telling me live your name and nomber we will call you back and they never did and one day i decided to go to the office and he came out mad saying waht do you want and i was im sorry yeah what do you need and i was like omg is this serios and told him i want to know a status of my case wen are you going to settle my case and he scream at me and toll me to leave the office Las vegas nevada Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Joshua lucherini Internet

Sep 18 2017
Diet Supplements Was supposed to be a one time trial. Just shipping. Shipped two bottles and charged $80.I called and talked to representative and would charge $1.95 for cancellation on something I didn't order!Refused to refund money. What theives LasVegas Nevada
Author: Merryville, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements LasVegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2017
Verizon Charged my account for a phone that was returned. And sent 5 replacement phones. Still do not have one that works Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Grand Saline, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SURVIVORS A Project of American Service Council Soliciting funds from senior citizens to lobby about social security Washington District of Columbia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Non-Profit Charities: NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SURVIVORS Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 17 2017
NFM Nebraska furniture mart I lost my job after years of using the account and always paying in the account. Within 6 months of not being able to pay it went to an attorney. I had never heard from this attorney when I was served papers at my residence. I had a job at the time and was not able to leave work to go to the court nor could I afford to send representation. After court date I did not hear anything from the attorney or from the court. I had moved but a forwarding was still attached to my previous address so it would of been delivered. I have never been called by anyone even though my phone number has been stable for over 12 years at the same number. I did receive over the last 12 months quite a few calls that would hang up the moment that I would answer or after ringing one time. Now I have just had my personal and savings zeroed out by attorney for NFM and put it into default by taking more than I had at the time of default. I have still not received anything from anyone associated with this account. The amount that I had last heard was 6 times greater than the amount taken from my account and at a loss as to even contacting these people. Kansas city Kansas Consequences Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Shopping Centers & Malls: NFM Kansas city, Kansas

Sep 16 2017
Elly world steam straightener On June 23 while looking at Facebook I saw this ad for steam straighten I order paid 49.95 the told me four to six weeks for delivery I have yet to receive it I've sent several messages to where my confirmation car from but the online account states that web site has been shut down I don't have money like that for some one to just scam me. Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Elly world steam straightener Internet

Sep 16 2017
capiteal one home loan take the appraisal fee and run Nationwide
Author: plymouth, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: capiteal one home loan Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
National Cycle Terrible Return Policy Maywood Illinois Author: Arroyo Grande, California Motorcycles: National Cycle Maywood, Illinois

Sep 16 2017
ET Solutions LLC On 6/24/16 my computer was frozen. ET Solutions contacted me about it and said they could fix problem. I had to purchase a one year subscription for $149.99 charged to my American Express card. They entered my conputer and I spent over 4 hours on the phone with them in front of my computer while they fixed the problem. I also had to to purchase a Microsoft server for $499.99.. North Potomac Maryland Author: Crystal Beach, Texas Internet Fraud: ET Solutions LLC North Potomac, Maryland

Sep 16 2017
Total warranty Purchased this warranty for 2,500 my car broke down on 7/24/17 when I notified them they basically said everything is covered except the part that caused the break down and denied my claim, as a consumer I feel they should pay what they cover and I pay for what's not. Was told a Manger would contact me never heard from one. I'm in jeopardy of losing my job I am a private duty nuse aide and need the car for work. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Total warranty West Palm Beach , Florida

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet

Sep 16 2017
the sale guru tyme curling iron Scam overseas Internet Author: National Harbor, Maryland Beauty Products: the sale guru Internet

Sep 15 2017
Madison Van lines IVL international Van=lines Joshua Morales PRESIDENT scammers!!! SCAMMERS BEWARE!! DONT BE FOOLED WITH ALL THE FAKE COMPANY WRITTEN REVIEWS LOOK AT BBB Margate Florida Simply Untrue Author: plantation, Florida Moving Companies: Madison Van lines Margate, Florida

Sep 15 2017
United Lending Services Promised a one time, refundable fee but you pay it and another one pops up and still no loan. New York New York Author: Peekskill, New York Sex Offenders: Unusual Rip-Off: United Lending Services New York, New York

Sep 15 2017
Reward Zone USA, LLC NATIONAL CONSUMER CENTER, TOPCHOICEREWARDS, Scam does not honor gift cards. White Plains New York Author: Dungannon, Virginia Internet Fraud: Reward Zone USA, LLC White Plains , New York

Sep 15 2017
Patrick Spencer, Sr. Investigation Officer United States Of Federal Management Received email from a debt collector, stating there was small claims court judgment against me and that my wages would be garnished. The title of the email is garnishment notification and arrest notice Internet You are right, it is a scam Author: WPB, Florida Collection Agency's: Patrick Spencer, Sr. Investigation Officer Internet

Sep 15 2017
Beauty within Charging a monthly fee dor a one time $4.95 was all i suppose to be billed but keep on billing me.and the pills dont help anyway Beauty within weight loss 2279 north. Internet Author: Bloomington, Illinois Internet: Beauty Within Internet

Sep 15 2017
BLULWLI*MUSCLEABILIT Unknown at this time. Watch Out for this one! OHIO Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Medical Supplies: BLULWLI*MUSCLEABILIT Internet