USBI BILLVIEW.COM CHEAP2DIAL MAX MIN PLAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: USBI Billview.com Cheap2dial Max Min Plan
There may be more specific results for "USBI Billview.com Cheap2dial Max Min Plan"
For more specific results for "USBI Billview.com Cheap2dial Max Min Plan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 22 2017
John Mazziotta RE/MAX, Olson & Associates, John Mazziotta, RE/MAX, Olson & Associates John Mazziotta, Predatory Real Estate Agent In Granada Hills, Porter Ranch and Northridge - Granada Hills California Author: California Realtors: John Mazziotta Northridge, California

May 18 2017
Office Depot Office Max Non-Delivery (Twice) and Promised Refund Not Processed Nationwide Author: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania Office Suppliers & Stationers: Office Depot Nationwide

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Fitweb max Premium Health Order free trial before you can even finish taking the free trial they are charging your account for two products now at $87.47 and $89.47 and when you call and say I don't even want a reorder they say too bad we do not have to refund anything. They are extremely rude and will not let you speak at all. I explained that we had not even received the product but we were charged for it and I did n Las Vegas Internet Author: Mooers Forks, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Fitweb max Internet

May 15 2017
Office Depot Office Max, Officemax cheats reward card holding customers of promised benefits Internet Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Office Suppliers & Stationers: Office Depot Internet

May 15 2017
vehicle service department, Protech VSC, car guard, lauren asbridge called saying my warranty was expiring and set up a plan for the next 5 years, which i paid a $495 down payment Saint Peters Missourie Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Nationwide

May 15 2017
LCI*Pureeyecomplex MII*Completeskin I ordered samples of two products on line ($3.99 + .99s&h and $4.99 + .99s&h) - then they said I agreed to an auto monthly order of $85.95 and $89.95. I did not! The woman argued with me - I told her she should credit my account - she said she wouldn't. I plan to decline charges. Fountain Valley California Author: Martinez, Georgia Skin Care: LCI*Pureeyecomplex Fountain Valley, California

May 14 2017
Broward Factory Service After almost one year under their service plan, they send me a letter stating I am not covered for repair nor replacement of parts of my Air Condition such as my Contrl boards nor touch pads. Summerfield Florida Author: Florida Maintenance Companies: Broward Factory Service Summerfield, Florida

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 12 2017
Title Max Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cash Services: Title Max Phoenix, Arizona

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
luxurious skin con you to take a trial for $4.99 and if you dont contact them with in 11 days they charge your credit card a additional 89 dollars Real smoke and mirrors plan san diego Nationwide Author: circleville , New York Home HealthCare: luxurious skin Nationwide

May 10 2017
Walmart Family Plan Walmart Family Plan charged me continuously after I canceled my account Milpitas Nationwide Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Plan Nationwide

May 10 2017
Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Justin-Representative , Online Bills say Totally Misrepresented themselves and the Insurance Company. Told me that this or my Plan would have a PCP and a Specialist Copayment, It was NOT a Discounted RX Plan but a 3 Tiered Plan with $10, 00, $20.00 and $50.00 Copays. Overland Park, Kansas 66225-5326, and Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Questionable Activities: Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Internet

May 09 2017
USA Funds Strata Education Network Garnishment Despite Repayment Plan Agreement Indianapolis Indiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agency's: USA Funds Indianapolis , Indiana

17, Report #1372037

May 08 2017
Merchant Services Protection Plan Merchants Discount Health Plan MSPP, MDHP Sunrise Florida Author: ALLIANCE, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Services Protection Plan Sunrise, Florida

18, Report #1371919

May 08 2017
Buyer Zone Robbed me blind, sold me a car with transmition sliping on 3day, and places 11,000 on price after sign wpb Florida Bad Plan Author: wpb, Florida Car Financing: Buyer Zone wpb, Florida

May 07 2017
Straight Talk Telephone Roaming scam Florida Florida
Roaming plan scam Author: Killeen, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Straight Talk Telephone

May 07 2017
Phenom health Test X core and No max shred Scam Aurora, CO Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Phenom health Internet

May 06 2017
Best Funding Solutuions they promised to get me funding, states first fund max 14 days, its been over 2 months, I paid 3k that they will not refund to me New York New York Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Business Consultants: Best Funding Solutuions New York, New York

May 05 2017
Core Cream I saw a facebook add sayin Joanna Gains the HGTV star was going to be leaving her fixer upper show to sell face cream. I love her and what she stands for so I ordered it. A trial size for $4.95. Says a month supply. I then decided to do reviews..dumb mistake not doing it prior to the order. Reviews say its a scam that they charge your credit card montly if not cancelled in 14 days to the tune of $95.00. What really is wrong is they are using Joanna Gains name and saying its her product and never mentioning thatbitbwas a subscrition... I literally callwd 5.min after I ordered ro cancell and the very rude lady on the phone said she can't cancell the shipment. I said is this Joanna Gains product, low and behold she had no clue who she was. Online Internet Author: La Quinta , California Skin Care: Core Cream Internet

May 05 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

May 04 2017
Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide Author: North Port , Florida Attorney Generals: Credit One Bank Nationwide

May 03 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Worthless protection plan Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Protection Plus Wayne, Pennsylvania