Your Search | usbi billview.com cheap2dial max min plan

Sep 15 2014
Orangutan Home Services Refused to refund a 3 year service plan Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Orangutan Home Services Tempe, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
Marketing Consultants of Orlando REVIEW: Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to total customer, crew, and client satisfaction with 100% money back guarantee Marketing Consultants of Orlando past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career opportunities to team and most positive, fun professional work environment. Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to top notch consulting services for clients' customers. Marketing Consultants of Orlando has discovered when crew, client, customers 100% satisfied, results in exponential growth. Orlando, Florida*UPDATE: Marketing Consultants of Orlando pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Marketing Consultants of Orlando recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising Agencies: Marketing Consultants of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Sep 12 2014
Pure Dental - Daniel Kang Dentist RIPOFF- PADS HIS TREATMENT PLAN WITH UNNECESSARY DENTAL WORK TRIED TO HIDE WHAT HE CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD- Charged $50 nine times for dabs of gel foam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Customer: Pure Dental - Daniel Kang Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 11 2014
Hope for Home Took $3,000 gave the impression they were with the government plan. Didn't do anything but put us into forclosure Maraloma California Author: n las vegas, Nevada Loan Modification: Hope for Home Maraloma, California

Sep 09 2014
Maximo San Andres Max Grime liveunlimited.co SCAM website - liveunlimited.co - PLEASE BE AWARE New York City Internet Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Maximo San Andres Internet

Sep 09 2014
Delta Dental Delta Dental of New York Delta Dental did not sign me up the plan that I paid for, when it does, it's the WRONG pplan Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Consumer Services: Delta Dental Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Pand B Services Business Plan Scam , up front fees and no business plan Los Angles California Author: gueydan, Louisiana Loan Brokers: Pand B Services Los Angles , California

Sep 06 2014
AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Beauty Boutique I ordered cologne on-line. The full order came. A few weeks later I realized I had been charged an extra $3.99 but thought it was postage and didnt give it much more thought. Four weeks later I noticed a charge of $29.99 to my credit card but still didnt act upon it.Now four more weeks later another charge of $29.99 was added to my months credit card charges. I then looked the company up on-line to see that nomerous others had the similar experience as me. As far as I could see, this has been going on since way back before 2005! The charge seems to be attributed to some kind of a health protection plan that I agreed to when placing my original order.Hundreds of consumers have reported this scam over the years but nothing is being done! obviously this company is still getting away with this crime! Cleveland Ohio Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Drugstores: AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 06 2014
Premium Promotion Encino CA Kevin Carter and Samantha Have check by phone record of March 2014, 2 checks with 6 mailing spots purchased at $500 each. Very late response from company. Company enacted backup plan and gave travel vouchers and re-investment value coupons for their next venture. Re: Company says they fell short of their expectation. I took it to Johnson County KS, Police Department. Filed a report, but they said it appears to be legal, but borders a Pyramid Scheme. I did not even get the backup gift vouchers that I had chosen and vouchers have to used in 30 days or 1 year, please help. Encino California Author: Olathe, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Promotion Encino CA Encino , California

Sep 04 2014
Guardsman Protection Plan SCAM! Do not waste your money! Grand Rapids Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Guardsman Protection Plan Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
Grantham University Changed my payment plan halfway through my Schooling! Lenexa Kansas Author: Antelope, California Loans: Grantham University Lenexa, Kansas

Sep 01 2014
Color Festival Festival of Color Clever Scam, Color Scam, Suspected Plan Events Gather Profits and Cancel using Proceeds to Fund Larger Events, No Refunds, Fake Refunds, Fake Events Nationwide
Author: Texas Festivals & Event Services: Color Festival Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
T-Mobil I purchased a Samsung Note3 two months ago on a payment plan. I haven't even made my second payment, and the phone stopped working Wednesday evening, August 27, 2014.  Irving Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Bait-and-Switch: T-Mobil Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman Guardsman Service Plan Scam: Do Not Purchase A Service Plan from Them Dallas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Warranty Companies: Guardsman Internet

Aug 27 2014
SERVICE AMERICA SERVICE AMERICA FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE SERVICE AGREEMENT PLAN Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: SERVICE AMERICA FAILS ONCE AGAIN TO COMPLY WITH THEIR SERVICE CONTRACTS Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 26 2014
credit max I cant locate noboby from the business. I have a car and they still have my down payment. when I search online for creditmax it gives numbers to different businesses and their number is disconnected. sacramento California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Advertising Services: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 25 2014
credit max i put a down payment towards purchasing a car and two weeks later they were out of business.... after being told I was approved and to make payments I was asked to return the car but when I went to return it on numerous occasions the place was closed , no cars,no poeple just a building. now I get harassing calls from a guy who says hes a repo guy I've been threatend to have the car reported stolen as well threatened to be reported for fraud & embezzelment. My family has been harassed and threatend and they even told me I couldnt have my down payment back. sacramento California Author: elk grove, California Auto Dealers: credit max sacramento, California

18, Report #1172013

Aug 24 2014
Direct Energy Forced us into protection plan, refusal to remove charges Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Direct Energy Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Verizon Wireless CBE Group Verizon wireless trying to collect 1,129.88 from me on a cell phone plan I never chose to use them on cell phone I ordered from a company that sent it to me and they put the verizon wireless company and now they think I should pay them this amount of money saying the first bill and then this. Cedar Falls Iowa
Author: Selmer, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cedar Falls, Tennessee

Aug 23 2014
DOBA, Max-E-Biz, ECommerce Rocket DOBA RIPOFF OREM Internet, UTAH Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: DOBA Internet

Aug 23 2014
Max Cars I feel as though he got me for 3 or 4 thousand dollars Hollywood Florida Author: Deerfeild Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Max Cars Hollywood , Florida

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
Dermajeuvenate Rejeuveneye Max Free trial rip off Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Ste-Marthe sur le lac, Quebec BBB Better Business Bureau: Dermajeuvenate Internet

Aug 21 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fast Fix 123 past and current approach to business is focused on customer satisfaction and retention. Fast Fix's mission based on consumer experience and relations. *UPDATE: Fast Fix 123 pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fast Fix 123 recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina