Your Search | usbi cheap2dial max min plan

Oct 24 2016
Well Made Plan Jeffery Higgins of Well Made Plan is Sketchy Founder Las Vegas Nevada Author: los angeles, California Cleaning Services: Well Made Plan Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
Title max Titlemax Cairo Georgia Author: tallahassee, Florida Loans: Title max Cairo, Georgia

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio I have a better idea Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 15 2016

Oct 15 2016
International Delivery Service Max Express Sara Smith You received packages and prepaid shipping labels, and were to ship them at not cost to you; HOWEVER - read on Chicago Illinois Author: somewhere in, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: International Delivery Service Max Express Chicago, Illinois

Oct 13 2016
Blue Fox-productions London / http:, Extremely low quality work on sound deisgn Max Factor House, Watermans Park, 40a High Street, London, UK Author: London, Alabama Media: Blue Fox-productions London / Internet

Oct 10 2016
Metro PCS Change Plan without Prior notification Nationwide Author: fontana, California Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide
9, Report #1332008

Oct 06 2016
CashMax Loan: Joseph and Christopher Cash Max is a MAXIMUM SCAM Vallejo California
Author: Alton, Illinois Loans: CashMax Loan Internet

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
spp septic protection plan 123 groupSafe secure club they charged me 4 mos in a row for my 599.95 premium and now i cannot contact them. ft lauderdale Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Warranty Companies: spp septic protection plan ft lauderdale, Florida

Oct 04 2016
NCE The National Congress of Employers Unified Insurance Company MultiPlan limited Benefit Plan I call to get coverage for a pain doctor. They said that this plan would cover it.  Orange Park Florida Author: Livingston, Louisiana Health Insurance: NCE Orange Park, Florida

Oct 03 2016
Judith Max Permanent Cosmetics - AKA: Judith Medina / Judith Murino Judith Medina / Judith Murino Unprofessional, Unstable, Avoid At All Costs!!! Oakhurst New Jersey
TWO DWI CONVICTIONS Author: edgewater, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Judith Max Permanent Cosmetics - AKA: Judith Medina / Judith Murino Oakhurst, New Jersey

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 01 2016
Loan Max Title Loans Didn't explain Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Loan Max Title Loans Tucson, Arizona

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 27 2016
Aisleep direct Don't plan on returning this product if not satisfied. Hong Kong Internet Author: Wyoming Bed & Bath: Aisleep direcct Internet

Sep 27 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Freedom Life Multi Plan When purchasing insurance i was informed it was a major medical insurance and it isnt! it will only pay $250.00 addison Texas Nationwide Author: BIG LAKE, Texas Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Barkley Capital Grey Mountain Management Started from internet video offering high returns of investment with min. of $250. I tried to inquire and received a phone call from Barkley Capital. I spoke with a Dan Harrington and he told me if I added $1000 they would match it. Internet Author: Phoenix, Oregon Brokerage Companies: Barkley Capital Internet

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 20 2016
Biz Network Solutions They charge me for a 5 year service plan and they are not providing the service. Fruita Colorado Author: Hiram, Georgia Small Business Services: Biz Network Solutions Fruita, Colorado

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Comcast Xfinity Stole $533.00 out of our account after agreeing to the 2 yr $159.99 mnth plan Nationwide Author: Manhester, New Hampshire Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide