Your Search | usbi billview.com cheap2dial max min plan

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Max Idzik/Maciej Idzik/Max's Turtles/Traders Centre/MIFT/MI Financial Trading Ltd Max's Turtles 18-month FX trading mentoring program London UK Author: London, Tutoring: Max Idzik Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
AirTron Columbus, a division of Direct Energy Paid for a Maintenance plan only to have to pay for a Service call, which was necessary because I was misinformed on a prior maintenence check! Columbus Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Maintenance Companies: AirTron Columbus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 17 2016
Metro pcs They have told so many lies, every person will tell you something different. They told me my plan would be $25 a month flat to add a line then they claimed that there were prorated charges that I owed a week later on the account. It's bogus charges and I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Tupelo , Mississippi

Aug 16 2016
Prince Law Firm LLC My employee assistance plan recommended Prince Law Firm FL to file bankruptcy proceedings. I am unable to reach them now. File wasn't finished. Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: Prince Law Firm LLC Plantation, Kentucky

Aug 15 2016
Binarybanc.com Adam Richardson,Max Jacobs,Steve Goldman SCAM MONEY CON JOB ,BEWARE, Internet
Author: east stroudsburg, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Binarybanc.com Internet

Aug 13 2016
Sunshine Metrix, LLC EyeWinklesGone, Derma Essence Serum Enrolled me into an autopay plan and refusing to refund even though I cancelled. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Sunshine Metrix, LLC Internet

Aug 12 2016
Breg, Inc Simple: Visit to a Doc in a Box for a sprained wrist, and I get a bill for $164.26 for a wrist brace that costs a MAX of $37 at Rite Aid! Dallas Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Breg, Inc Nationwide

12, Report #1321919

Aug 11 2016
Ben Moss Jewellers Ltd. Ben Moss Jewellery BEN MOSS LIFETIME SERVICE PLAN SCAM Manitoba Nationwide Author: Etobicoke, Ontario, Ontario Warranty Companies: Ben Moss Jewellers Ltd. Nationwide

13, Report #1320012

Aug 08 2016
Unified right med Health insurance United life insurance company Rightmed limited benefit plan Misrepresented themselves as affordable health care Took 170$enrollment fee and 1stmonth for total 386.50$ Orange park Internet Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Unified right med Health insurance Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
IDIOT REALTORS DREW WOOLCOTT and JAYNE WOOLCOTT of RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc., Brokerage / INCOMPETENT REALTORS IDIOT REALTORS DREW WOOLCOTT and JAYNE WOOLCOTT of RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc., Brokerage / INCOMPETENT REALTORS IDIOT REALTORS WILL UNDERMINE THEIR OWN CLIENTS/ DREW WOOLCOTT and JAYNE WOOLCOTT of RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc., Brokerage / INCOMPETENT REALTORS Burlington Ontario
Author: burlington, Ontario Realtors: IDIOT REALTORS DREW WOOLCOTT and JAYNE WOOLCOTT of RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc., Brokerage / INCOMPETENT REALTORS Burlington, Ontario

Aug 07 2016
Os Nitro Getty-up - Donald White Paid $700 for a custom RC Mamba Max Rustler & never got product South Gate California
Author: Quincy , Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Os Nitro Getty-up - Donald White South Gate , California

16, Report #1320772

Aug 04 2016
Car Hunterz & Auto Max Aaron Schwartz Aaron Schwartz, Sold my vehicle and never paid the balance owed, then dodged phone calls. Madison Heights Michigan Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Car Hunterz & Auto Max Aaron Schwartz Madison Heights, Michigan

17, Report #1320707

Aug 04 2016
Great Call 5 Star Splash Medical Device Do Not Buy The Automatic Fall Detection Plan Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Medical Supplies: Great Call 5 Star Splash Medical Device Internet

18, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

19, Report #1319660

Jul 29 2016
Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Sears Home ServicesHome Warranty Plan RIP OFF NAPLES Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Warranty Companies: Wedding Services: Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Nationwide

20, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia

21, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

24, Report #1319234

Jul 27 2016
Multiplan PPO Insurance Multi Plan PPO Insurance; Delta Dental insurance and vision Insurance providers that are a scam! By phone- called me Internet/ phone Author: Wellington, Florida Health Insurance: Multiplan PPO Insurance Internet

Jul 25 2016
Lease Finance Group Fraud. Selling credit card processing equipment for 100 times the cost on a bogus lease plan. Texas Author: Muskegon, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group TX