Your Search | usms, discount readers club, republic media, ipc, galaxy credit

1, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

2, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet

3, Report #1190925

Nov 23 2014
Magazines Inc. Magazines Discount Center Deceptive advertising - canceled within time frame and have not have been refunded any money Garden City New Jersey Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: Magazines Inc. Internet

4, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

5, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

6, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

7, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

8, Report #1190781

Nov 22 2014
ADP TotalPay Card Fiasco - First Data ADP, Money Network, Metabank ADP TotalPay Card frozen for no good reason, now I'm broke & hungry. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Data Atlanta, Georgia

9, Report #1190772

Nov 22 2014
Advanced Social Media Exceptional Marketing Scamming The Ederly out of money for Grants Sun City Arizona Author: Albany, New York Cash Services: Advanced Social Media Sun City, Arizona

Nov 22 2014
Union workers credit services offered a platinum credit card with a 10000 dollar limit. Author: Gramercy, Louisiana Credit Services: Union workers credit services

11, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

12, Report #1190735

Nov 22 2014
Techzilla Techzilla INTERNET FRAUD, MISLEADING, ROUTINE CON GAME, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, UNKEPT PROMISES OF REFUND, ETC Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SKYWARD, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Techzilla Fort Lauderdale, Florida

13, Report #1190728

Nov 22 2014
APARTMENT HUNTERZ TOTAL SCAM! CHARGING PEOPLE FOR NOTHING! CREDIT CARD ABUSE/FRAUD, ETC LOS ANGELES California Internet Author: SKYWARD, California Consumer Services: APARTMENT HUNTERZ Internet

14, Report #1190727

Nov 22 2014
NIC Realty CA Unauthorized recurring credit card card ripoff Internet Author: chiefland, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: NIC Realty CA Internet

15, Report #1190711

Nov 22 2014
Modern Geek Media Carl Lore Keith Petrillo Real Estate Agents beware! One of the owners of this company is a Keller Williams agent. Rochester New York Author: ROCHESTER, New York Advertising Agencies: Modern Geek Media Rochester, New York

16, Report #1190705

usell Stole my Galaxy S4 Author: CARY, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: usell

17, Report #1190701

Nov 22 2014
Rock Auto I have purchased many items from Rock Auto. A blower motor. ,covered by warranty., Emailed, told no record, even though other items showed. Told I have to look at credit cards. Hard time getting replacement Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Rock Auto Internet

18, Report #1190693

Nov 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services I recived a paper in the mail that said iwas pre approved for a $10,000 Platnum credit card if i signed and returned it with a money order i would recive a card in the mail about three weeks later i recived a packet of adds with a paper that had a cardboard card on it with a number and orderform i have tried to access the website several times and have tried to locate a way to get a catalog all websites for it are either uner maintenance or has been removed ithis is a very misleading scam and something needs to be done they got me for my money its hard to tell how many other innocent people have also been a victim of this scam they should not get away with this if anyone has any information about anything that is being done about this feel free to respond Dallas Texas
Author: pomeroy , Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Union Workers Credit Services Nationwide

19, Report #1190680

Nov 21 2014
creditchecklegal.com creditchecklegal.comcreditchecklegalali shah false promisses irvine California Author: California Credit Reporting Agencies: creditchecklegal.com irvine , California

20, Report #1190634

Nov 21 2014
Life Partners, Inc. Charging BOGUS FEES that were never mentioned on 1995 Viatical Contract and threatening interest charges and degrading credit for non-payment of bogus fees! Waco Texas Author: Neptune Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Life Partners, Inc. Waco, Texas

21, Report #1190637

Nov 21 2014
Scit Scat Music Scammed me into paying full price after offering a discount price. Reneged on the agreement. Lies about being unable to refund difference. Blames Paypal Ebay. Miami Internet Author: sherman oaks, California Internet Fraud: Scit Scat Music Internet

22, Report #1190621

Nov 21 2014
CBC CONSULTING GnbH OR AC LOGISTICS PAID OFF CREDIT CARDS, I THEN MADE PURCHASES, SHIPPED THEM TO RUSSIA, WIRETRANSFERS BOUNCED AFTER 9 DAYS NEW YORK New York Author: san diego, California Credit Card Fraud: CBC CONSULTING GnbH NEW YORK, New York

23, Report #1190624

Nov 21 2014
JOHN SMITH MEDIA: job listing sexyjobs.com JOHN SMITH MEDIA: NEW YORK, NY Insults people who inquire about their job listings on sexyjobs new york New York Author: St Joseph, Illinois Employers: JOHN SMITH MEDIA: job listing sexyjobs.com new york, New York

24, Report #1190612

Nov 21 2014
serve card american express American express prepaid card seve refuse to let me cancel account i never used, card they never sent, now they want more info to cancel. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: serve card american express Internet

25, Report #1190608

Nov 21 2014
www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com James Marley, Michael Robert ,Victor Forbang Nindap. I ordered a malitesTeacup puppy 300.00 , they texts me and said they need 300 00. for a heated crate 250 deposit 50 dollars for the crate, i send it.then they text me and said the petco wanted to be reimbursed for taking care of the puppy ,200.00 so I send it .James said I would get 500 dollars back upon getting the puppy. the puppy never arrived I call and text them nobody answers I was scammed for $900 Minnesota  Author: San angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com