UHAUL, REPUBLIC WESTERN INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Uhaul, Republic Western Insurance
There may be more specific results for "Uhaul, Republic Western Insurance"
For more specific results for "Uhaul, Republic Western Insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
USAA Web scam - billing without authorizartion Texas Author: Providence, Rhode Island Insurance Companies: USAA Texas

Jun 22 2017
first American home warranty insurance 1 800 992 3400X 6211 JOHNX 6275 ILIANAX 3651 RAYNA THEY LIED, AND DESTROYED MY A/C UNIT LAS VEGAS NEVADA They are a terrible warranty company - but no worse than most of the others Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Maintenance Companies: first American home warranty insurance Nevada

Jun 22 2017
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF NEW MEXICO ANDREA (TUFF GIRL UNPROFESSIONAL GANGSTA THUG!!)AND OTHERS.ALSO OPERATOR NIKKI. LYING, ARGUMENTATIVE, UNPROFESSIONAL, ATTITUDE PROBLEMS, OBSTRUCTION OF HELP BY PHONE STAFF, INSTIGATORS, PROVOKING, IMMATURITY, IMMATURE PHONE GAMES ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: NEW MEXICO, New Mexico Health Insurance: BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Jun 22 2017
Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. DOT# 1443018 Rude, unprofessional, deceptive drivers to waste your companies time Moreno Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Trucking Companies: Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Western Exterminators HORRIBLE COMPANY carson Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Exterminating: Western Exterminators Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Liars and Theives they collect money but don't provide repairs that work! San Ramon, California STOP WHINING AND GET BACK AT OLD REPUBLIC! Author: sarasota, Florida Consumer Services: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc San Ramon, California

Jun 22 2017
Best Western New Englander Hotel HORRIFIED!!!!! Woburn Massachusetts Author: WOBURN, Massachusetts Hotel: Best Western New Englander Hotel Woburn, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2017
Mercury Insurance Other Insured Hits My Car, NO LIABILITY issue, Mercury Sticks Me with $4000 Bill--APPALLING & CORRUPT--30 YEAR ACCIDENT FREE CLIENT Brea California Author: Fullerton, California Car Insurance: Mercury Insurance Brea, California

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Globe Life Insurance Company Globe Life and Accident Insurance Co. Will not give monies back that are due you Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Lillington, North Carolina Consumer Services: Globe Life Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 21 2017
Union Mutual of Vermont USI Refuses to pay full replacement value for stolen wedding set even though policy was originally for replacement value Montpelier Vermont Author: Silver Lake, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Union Mutual of Vermont Montpelier, Vermont

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
Erie Insurance Company Takes Premiums But Reneges On The Claim Erie Pennsylvania Author: Bronx,, New York Car Insurance: Erie Insurance Company Erie, Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2017
Rocky Mountain Restoration High insurance driven pricing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Emergency Services: Rocky Mountain Restoration Gilbert, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
colonial Penn insurance company Aww.colonialpenn.com I was starting my daughters life insurance back up because we moved from where we were so i had a post office box for my mail Internet Author: none , Alabama Attorney Generals: colonial Penn insurance company Internet

Jun 18 2017
Dr Guven Uzun AKA Playa Medical Plaza AKA Beverly Hills Pain Institute & Neurology MEDICAL FRAUD - OBSCENELY INFLATED MEDICAL BILL / LYING ABOUT INSURANCE COVERAGE Playa Vista California
Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Dr Guven Uzun Playa Vista, California

Jun 18 2017
AT&T WONT HONOR THE INSURANCE PART OF REPLACING PHONE LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Better Business Bureau: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Leonore Dalmacio Leonore Cueto Lenore C. Dalmacio Fraud alert insurance and credit card Con artist Brooklyn Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: Leonore Dalmacio Internet

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 16 2017
The Dental Group Dr. Morgan, Franklinton Dental Group, Dover Dental Group., and The Dentist at hard rd. Gross incompetence, forgot to send paperwork twice to insurance for over 45 days. Wrong color was ordered for my partials, DELAYS DELAYS DELAYS , Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Dental Services: The Dental Group Columbus, Ohio

Jun 15 2017
USAA Insurance Forcing my car to be totaled when it shouldn't be, and offering low payout! Nationwide
Sigh Author: Mesa, Arizona Car Insurance: USAA Insurance Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey