Your Search | uhaul, republic western insurance

Dec 08 2016
mutal saving life insurance kemper home service companies will not send the money for cashing in my policy st. louis Missouri Author: Rogersville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: mutal saving life insurance st. louis, Missouri

2, Report #1341969

Dec 07 2016
NAA Kyle Keator, Andy Albright, Alan Hooley Stay Away, Liars WARNING! do not sign w/ them! HUGE MISTAKE burlington North Carolina Author: North Carolina Insurance Agencies: NAA burlington, North Carolina

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
EMPOWER INSURANCE Stole my money Fort worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: EMPOWER INSURANCE Internet

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Globe Life Insurance List life insurance check McKinney texas Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Insurance Companies: Globe Life Insurance Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
Jim Warsing jim warsing verbally abusive to his clients, work product is fradulent, wants you to send money by western union, refuses to give receipts...he's a thief chardon, ohio Ohio Author: tequesta, Florida Attorney Generals: Jim Warsing chardon, Ohio

Dec 04 2016
Windward way recovery Casa palmera They got me high and then billed my insurance Costa Mesa California
Author: Irvine, California Mental Health: Windward way recovery Costa Mesa, California

Dec 04 2016
Dr. Daniel Hakimi, MD MOney Hungry - Insurance Fraud Clifton New Jersey Author: passaic, New Jersey Customer: Dr. Daniel Hakimi, MD Clifton , New Jersey

Dec 02 2016
UHAUL MELBOURNE FLORIDA WORST EXPERIENCE EVER MELBOURNE FLORIDA Author: Suffolk, Virginia Trucking Companies: UHAUL Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Honor Finance LLC Evanston Illinois Will not fill out paperwork for Insurance to pay off car loan charging me interest and late fees Evanston Illinois Nationwide Author: Newton Falls, Ohio Loans: Honor Finance LLC Evanston I'll. Evanston,

the ups store #5301 insurance scam garden grove California
Author: harrington, Delaware Shipping & Handling: the ups store #5301 garden grove, California

Nov 30 2016
Zippy Shell Donna Yext/Zippy Shell they damage my stuff between storage and moving it from PA to GA and dont want to fix it . i was told i had full insurance when i did a claim they tell me i was not fully insured (((REDACTED))) Whitehall, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 30 2016
Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Nationwide Insurance contractor for their auto insurance customers. Agero roadside assistance is a joke and their support staff are nothing but liars Nationwide Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Auto Towing: Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Internet

Nov 29 2016
Tan republic Tan republic, Sherwood Oregon Author: SHERWOOD, Oregon Personal Services: Tan republic Sherwood , Oregon

Nov 28 2016
Western express Lied stole Nashville Tennessee Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Western express Nashville , Tennessee

Nov 28 2016
Scott Dolan, Montego Pools, Dolan Pools Pool contractor takes money, skips jobs, causes damage, defective work, poor subs, inadequate insurance Forsyth Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pool Builders: Scott Dolan Forsyth, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 26 2016
State Farm car insurance State Farm insurance scam- won't pay you on claim! Pittsburgh, pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: State Farm car insurance Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Western Union netspend aka netspend Delay of payment and bench of contract Austin Internet
Author: Conley, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Western Union netspend Internet

Nov 26 2016
esurance increased my rate right after I accepted the insurance on line,said they found another incident tht did not come thru on the initial report.Could they have told me this before I had accepted the policy? my rate went from 158.00 to 244.00 a month within seconds. Internet Author: greenville, Michigan Liars: esurance Internet