Your Search | ultra life fitness, ultra life pm

1, Report #1190932

Nov 23 2014
North American Company Life and Health Insurance The worst insurance company, liars, cheaters Southfield Michigan Author: Sparta, New Jersey Health Insurance: North American Company Life and Health Insurance Southfield, Michigan

2, Report #1190819

Nov 22 2014
D'Andre Hamilton SCAM/FRAUD Chicago Illinois
Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Getrite Fitness Chicago , Illinois

3, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

4, Report #1190688

Nov 21 2014
24 Hour Fitness Refuse to honor contract terms Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness

5, Report #1190678

Nov 21 2014
La Fitness WITCH BURNING at La Fitness, Orchards, Vancouver, Washington Orchards, Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Health Spas: La Fitness Internet

6, Report #1190640

Nov 21 2014
Fang Ms. Xiao I've placed an order with these guys through Amazon and wanted a refund in January 2014 I'm still waiting. Shenzhen Guangdong China Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Great Life 365-Amazon Marketplace Internet

7, Report #1190634

Nov 21 2014
Life Partners, Inc. Charging BOGUS FEES that were never mentioned on 1995 Viatical Contract and threatening interest charges and degrading credit for non-payment of bogus fees! Waco Texas Author: Neptune Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Life Partners, Inc. Waco, Texas

8, Report #1190512

Nov 21 2014
HARLEY DAVISION HOUSE OF HARLEY Life threatening adjustments not MADE as promised......nor refi promises kept BEFORE motorcycle was purchased.....hurt due to no outlook for consumer safty Milwaukee WIsconsin
Author: Franklin WI, Wisconsin Motorcycles: HARLEY DAVISION Internet

9, Report #1190506

Nov 21 2014
John Colby Collections 678-869-0417, 8554424902 LOW LIFE DEBT COLLECTOR! anaheim California Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: John Colby Collections anaheim, California

10, Report #1190393

Nov 20 2014
Choice Fitness Repair Kevin Oye Review/Warning/Scam Etobiocke, Toronto Internet Author: Ontario Health Clubs & Gyms: Choice Fitness Repair Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

12, Report #1190331

Nov 20 2014
LPI Financial Services aka Life Partners Inc.` Life Partners Extorting Fees from clients and threatening foreclosure on ,policy, interest Waco Texas Author: Copley, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: LPI Financial Services Waco, Texas

13, Report #1190254

Nov 20 2014
LPI Financial Services, Inc. Life Partners imposition of fees not disclosed at sale Waco Texas Author: Plano, Texas Financial Services: LPI Financial Services, Inc. Waco, Texas

14, Report #1190195

Nov 20 2014
ALI SHEKARCHIAN, ALI REZA SHEKARCHIAN CON MAN, SWINDLER, SCAMMER, EXTORTION, LOW-LIFE, TAX FRAUD, A COMPLETE FRAUD!!!!! BEVERLY HILLS California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Liars: ALI SHEKARCHIAN, BEVERLY HILLS, California

15, Report #1190106

Nov 19 2014
Fitness Connection Entered into a contract with a minor Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Fitness Connection Nationwide

16, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

17, Report #1190094

Nov 19 2014
Just brakes My life apparently means nothing Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just brakes Kissimmee, Florida

Nov 19 2014
The League Secret-Society Organization The League, contacted me via USP mail with interesting news that I've been asked to join-up with the most power organization in the world. This organization is full of wealthy people, like celebrities, business-people, actors & that i would also, have the chance to meet these powerfull individual if i acted fast! This guy named Tom, say he's not allowed to give out his last name by his boss, but incited me of unlimited wealth potentials & prosperity if i joined. They appeared to know a lot about my past and current situation, even assured me a better life immediately! i mailed the membership back on 11-18-2014 However, this was before i read all the complaints about this organization. I know now, there is no way i will sent money i don't have to these God-Forsaking individual with no concerns about humanity. Thanks for all of your messages! My eyes are open wide! I hope a class-action lawsuit be filed against these money hungry vultures that prey on even poor people! Dallas Texas
Author: Topeka, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Nov 17 2014
GLOBE LIFE Dawn D. Mitchell GLOBE LIFE OBVIOUSLY DOES IT AGAIN !!! Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: GLOBE LIFE Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Nov 17 2014
Chris Delaney Con Artist, Thief, Scum Bag, Low Life seattle Washington Author: , Delaware Investment Brokers: Chris Delaney seattle, Washington

Nov 17 2014
Freedom Life Insurance Of America Health Insurance Predators San Antonio Texas Author: Carlton, Georgia Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Of America San Antonio, Texas

Nov 15 2014
Life Time Fitness Berkley Heights Life Time Fitness LIFETIME FITNESS EMPLOY RACISTS Berkley Heights New Jersey Author: westfield, New Jersey Health Spas: Life Time Fitness Berkley Heights Berkley Heights, New Jersey

Nov 15 2014
www.connect-london.com www.agetrain.comwww.agemedical.comage enterprise fake medical training putting people life at risk / scam recruitment London Author: LONDON, Alabama Health Care Education: www.connect-london.com London,

Nov 14 2014
Fidelity life Fidelity life / Efinancial Bait & switch Des Plaines Illinois Author: Duncansville, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Fidelity life Des Plaines, Illinois

Nov 14 2014
Premier Care Baths $16,000.00?? worst rip off of my entire life South daytona Florida
Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Bed & Bath: Premier Care Baths South daytona, Florida

shipping