Customer satisfaction commitment: Liberty National Life | Ripoff Report

Your Search | united american insurance & liberty national life

1, Report #1341924

Dec 07 2016
Parcel Zoom They have not shipped an item and then send it PRIORTY MAIL. nEXT THEY HAVE REMOVED AN ITEM FROM MY ACCOUNT. I feel the company orwners has done a runner stolen all stock or sold my merchasdise.Warning they have not answer any my mail Phone calls or email.I will ring Police is I not get an answer from email. Parlin New Jeresy Author: Missouri City, Texas United States Post Office: Parcel Zoom Parlin,

Dec 07 2016
AL-WAZEER GROUP AMERICAN EMPIRE LLC DO NOT HAUL THEIR EQUIPMENT! Farmington Hills Michigan Author: North Port FL, Florida Trucking Companies: AL-WAZEER GROUP Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
American Home Sheild Sounds like a great idea....DON'T do it. They will be so nice, until you have a claim! Then good luck and when you call to cancel your warenty, they will say they will help but you never get a response back because they get another month fee out of you! Memphis Nationwide Tennessee Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Adelle Nazarian @AdelleNaz Political & national security reporter 11 Problems with Adelle Nazarian Breitbart CA
https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested Author: San Diego, California News Media: Adelle Nazarian Internet

Dec 06 2016
EMPOWER INSURANCE Stole my money Fort worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: EMPOWER INSURANCE Internet

Dec 06 2016
Statewide Enrollment Center National Preservation Center Total Loan Modification SCAM linked to others Santa Ana California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loan Modification: Statewide Enrollment Center Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
National Paving Mike Wasso Ripp Off Con Man Perris California Author: Agua Dulce, California Builders & Contractors: National Paving Perris, California

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 06 2016
American Van Lines Pompano Beach Florida Simply Horrible Refuses To Honor Damaged Goods Claims Pompano beach Florida Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Moving Companies: American Van Lines Pompano Beach Florida Pompano beach, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Ulrica Bailey Heaven Angel national Association for women helping women Vendor contacted & paid for event that was never organized. Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Event Planners & Sites: Ulrica Bailey Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Globe Life Insurance List life insurance check McKinney texas Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Insurance Companies: Globe Life Insurance Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered November 14 and items never arrived. I've sent several email with no reply. Irvine California Author: American Fork, Utah Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
Windward way recovery Casa palmera They got me high and then billed my insurance Costa Mesa California
Author: Irvine, California Mental Health: Windward way recovery Costa Mesa, California

Dec 04 2016
Dr. Daniel Hakimi, MD MOney Hungry - Insurance Fraud Clifton New Jersey Author: passaic, New Jersey Customer: Dr. Daniel Hakimi, MD Clifton , New Jersey

Dec 04 2016
American Consulting Group & Nationwide Business Foundation TOTAL RIPOFF. WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM N Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Consulting Group 141 N Las Vegas #5, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Pulled money out of my account without my permission and during free trial., But I did not check my Credit, I don't know why they took it out. They charged me $1.00, then this month they charged me$ 29.95. Tennessee United States call 855-421-9615 that is their refund number Author: Cayce, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise Florida Loan Modification Enterprise Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Loan Modification: The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Reinhart Grauer Beware of Charlotte Helicoper Reinhart Grauer he will rip you off and risk your life Waxhaw North Carolina Feuding Neighbor Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Air Travel: Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Waxhaw, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Ulrica Bailey Ulrica Ann Bailey, Ulrica Ann, National Association for Women Helping Women, Fraud, Scam, Theft, McDonough Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Ulrica Bailey Internet

Dec 03 2016
ESPMOTORSCORP espmotors ruined my bed, and furniture and denied everything, falsified document and called me a liar. Wost experience in my life Mariposa  or Peoria Arizona Author: Sequim, Washington Moving Companies: ESPMOTORSCORP