Customer satisfaction commitment: Liberty National Life | Ripoff Report

Your Search: United American Insurance & Liberty National Life
There may be more specific results for "United American Insurance & Liberty National Life"
For more specific results for "United American Insurance & Liberty National Life"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
Athene Annuity akaCONCENTRIX ,aka Alliance Horrible customer service, payments never received on scheduled pay date, Not really sure, there's so many different ones Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Insurance Companies: Athene Annuity Nationwide

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 28 2017
Economy Rent-A-Car Scam Artists - they love to steal your money while pretending to help you Otopenia Nationwide Insurance--- Author: Costa Mesa, California Travel Services: Economy Rent-A-Car Otopenia, Other

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
National credit systems inc. Refuse to verify debt owed ATLANTA Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: National credit systems inc. ATLANTA , Georgia

May 27 2017
Statefarm Auto Insurance Cathy Nesselt Author: New York, New York Liars: Statefarm Auto Insurance

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 27 2017
National Corporations Unlimited Inc. Randolph Hirsch Fraud Tanaza California Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Financial Services: National Corporations Unlimited Inc.

May 27 2017
Car Line put my life in danger Stafford Virginia Author: Scottsville, Virginia Auto Inspection: Car Line Stafford, Virginia

May 26 2017
JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Info@jeffscannabisdispensary.com First Name : TakangLast Name : Vanessa SuhCity : RICHARDSONState : TEXASZip code : 75082Telephone#: (603) 358-9361 Kaneville, Illinois Info@unitedcargoexpress.netUnitedCargoExpressFIRST NAME ....FANSO COLLINSLAST NAM I paid for some oil online which was $235. Then was told the carrier needed a refundable insurance deposit of $500. Needless to say I still haven't received the package & the carrier nor the individual is answering the phone now. Texas, ILllinois USA & Istanbul, Turkey Internet
Author: Navarre, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Internet

May 26 2017
Allstate Insurance Allstate does not pay claims fairly Northbrook illinois Author: XENIA, Ohio Insurance Agencies: Allstate Insurance Northbrook,

May 26 2017
Health Insurance Marketplace They did not apply tax credit for January 2017 and bills me 1200 Dollars every month Pittston Pennsylvania Author: Roque Bluffs, Maine Health Insurance: Health Insurance Marketplace Pittston, Pennsylvania

May 26 2017
American dream giveaway Henry Lee, Loretta Marks, Patricia Woods, Sally Rosenthal, David Miller, Gary Pryce!! They wanted $8500, $1500 sent to them.. Albuquerque, NM New Mexico Author: Newark , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: American dream giveaway Albuquerque, NM, New Mexico

May 26 2017
American Residential Law group Joel Jacobi conned his partner. Partner paying the price Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Blabber Mouth: American Residential Law group Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

May 26 2017
United Movers Group operates like a SCAM TAKES MONEY FROM CONSUMERS WITHOUT PERFORMING SERVIES AVENTURA, FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: United Movers Group Nationwide

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 25 2017
American home shield Misdiagnosis and property damage San diego Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Warranty Companies: American home shield Nationwide

May 25 2017
Nationwide Insurance Sent me to collections AFTER I cancelled my policy with them!!! Los Angeles, CA Nationwide CA Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Nationwide Insurance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Autograph Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Steve Cyrkin lied about document examiners being raided by the FBI in the American Royal Arts law suit against Cyrkin! Cyrkiin would do anything to ruin a competitor. Costa Mesa Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Autograph Magazine Internet

May 25 2017
Larry Weir National Record Promotion. New Music Weekly, National Radio Hits, Airplay Access Professional Conartist Beware! Do not do business with Larry Weir or his as affiliate companies! Los Angeles California Author: Evansville, Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California