Customer satisfaction commitment: United Bank Card | Ripoff Report

Your Search | united bank card, jared isaacman crook

Dec 09 2016
Ameribanc National - Rip Off Company SCAM, Rip Off Wheaton, IL Internet Author: Bryson City, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Internet

Dec 09 2016
Proud to be a hairstylist Charged monthly after ordering Florida Internet Author: Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Proud to be a hairstylist Internet

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Nicholas J Mcpheron Fraud open up Amazon credit card in my name Grove City Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nicholas J Mcpheron

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers performing unauthorized credit checks to their existing credit card customers Nationwide An answer for you--- Author: Spring Hill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Kay Jewelers Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Bank Of Little Rock charging account holders for wiped account history Little Rock Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Questionable Activities: Bank Of Little Rock Nationwide

8, Report #1342031

Dec 07 2016
Cellulift I recently received several emails stating that my orders were confirmed and they charged my checking account $93.63 four different times, I never ordered any thing! PLEASE HELP! Internet Those free creams aren't free Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Cellulift Internet

9, Report #1342013

Dec 07 2016
ADR Firm / National File & Claim Service threat felony bank fraud theft of services Nationwide Author: Oswego, New York Collection Agency's: ADR Firm Nationwide

10, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

11, Report #1341980

Dec 07 2016
TMS Bruce Piazza Professional Criminal for over 30 years Chicago Internet Author: TAMPA, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TMS Internet

12, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

13, Report #1341953

Dec 07 2016
Eye Opulent Credit Card Was Charged Without My Authorization! - Hidden Enrollment Into Autoship! Internet Author: Porterville, California Telemarketers: Eye Opulent Internet

14, Report #1341936

Dec 07 2016
Care Credit Synchrony Bank READ the Fine Print NOT 0% interest FOR 6 Months Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Care Credit Nationwide

15, Report #1341924

Dec 07 2016
Parcel Zoom They have not shipped an item and then send it PRIORTY MAIL. nEXT THEY HAVE REMOVED AN ITEM FROM MY ACCOUNT. I feel the company orwners has done a runner stolen all stock or sold my merchasdise.Warning they have not answer any my mail Phone calls or email.I will ring Police is I not get an answer from email. Parlin New Jeresy Author: Missouri City, Texas United States Post Office: Parcel Zoom Parlin,

16, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
RoamPay pcihelpcenter flagship merchants Scam credit card processing cottonwood heights Utah Author: hot springs, Arkansas Credit Card Processing Companies: RoamPay cottonwood heights, Utah

Dec 07 2016
Viking Magazine Service WARNING! I just learned this was a scam! Viking Magazine promises you a $250 gift card but instead you have to pay monthly fees against your will without cancelation! I just started and they're forcing me to pay some money! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Columbus, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Viking Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
rosegal Chinese scam company thieves trying to get my credit card information china Internet
Author: san ysidro, California Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Dec 07 2016
UniRush Financial Services Rush Card Holding My Money Hostage Cincinatti Ohio Author: Bronx, New York Credit & Debt Services: UniRush Financial Services Internet

Dec 07 2016
ScoreSense Ripped off $39.95 out of my debit card Texas Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: ScoreSense

Dec 07 2016
THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK 163 N. PARKWAY AVE, BOX 31BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604 REFUSING TO ALLOW MY TRANSFERS THE BANK HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO DO , TO GO THROUGH BATTLE GROUND Washington Author: SPARTANBURG, South Carolina Financial Services: THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK BATTLE GROUND, Washington

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 06 2016
My tactical kits THE CHARGE ($44.85) WAS POSTED BY MY TACTICAL KITS BUT THE ORDER WAS FOR 2 BLACK SLIM PANTIES Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: My tactical kits Internet

Dec 06 2016
HTC*EYESHIMMER RCR*SKINEXTEND, Eye Restore, Eye Complex, Eyecomplex Requested bank card for shipping the billed $89+ monthly Internet Author: Germantown, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: HTC*EYESHIMMER Internet