Your Search | united online collection division netzero,com

May 30 2016
REMEX Revenue Management Excellence Health Diagnostic Laboratories Medical Collection Scam Wixom Michigan
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Laboratories: REMEX Wixom, Michigan

May 28 2016
Gamestop rips off hundreds of customers who used their online application for purchased game access!! Grapewine Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Computer Software: Gamestop Grapewine, Texas

May 28 2016
TN Wholesale Nursery TN Online Plant Nursery Scam, they send dead trees and will not refund Internet Author: USA, Ohio Nurseries: TN Wholesale Nursery Internet

May 28 2016
I Fix PC 247 Techers247.com Fix PC Connect Fix PC 160527 Warning Your Computer has been Infected Cleveland Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Hackers: I Fix PC 247 Cleveland, Ohio

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
FBCS University of Phoenix Collection Agency Used Loan Paid Off stating they show still oweing full balance Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Colleges and Universities: FBCS

May 27 2016
United Auto credit Nationwide Don't Worry.... Author: Maricopa, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto credit Nationwide

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
United Equitable Insurance Rude , Ripoff Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Insurance: United Equitable Insurance

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
Mrs. Jennifer Cross Lisa Raye, Lisa Ray, Was text from this number inquiring about an item I had for sale online.  Illinois Internet Author: Poulsbo, Washington Bad Check Writers: Mrs. Jennifer Cross Internet

May 26 2016
Ingram united presbyterian church INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH ROBBED BY BULLIES OF A CHURCH PITTSBURGH PA PENNSYLVINIA
Gift Horse Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Ingram united presbyterian church Nationwide

May 26 2016
Pamela Ann Author (Pamela Ann Books) - Pamela Banas A scammer who steals and cheats! United States, California Internet Author: , Book Stores: Pamela Ann Author Internet

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
Bang Good banggood.com Selling Counterfit Bootleg Knock Off Products New York Internet
Author: City of Industry, California Beauty Salons: Bang Good Com Internet

May 25 2016
 Chimistry .com account compromised Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Dating Services: Concerned Woman Internet

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
East Coast TVs Worst online shopping experience I've never had Linden NJ Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: East Coast TVs Internet

May 24 2016
Premiere Global Assets Ltd Carl Bierbaum /Residing in FLorida, USA (naples) Mr. Carl Bierbaum goes around the the world offering fake bonds and getting people to invest their hard earned money into financial plattforms that don't exist.! . This guy a real SCAMMER!!!! gives you his resume and then he screws you!!!!!!....HE SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS AND HE IS NOT!, also ties to criminal organizations in Israel, DUbai and London Rhode Island Rhode Island Author: Dubai, United Arab Emirates , Alabama Financial Services: Premiere Global Assets Ltd Rhode Island , Rhode Island

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
NRA,LLC They called and left a message for my Elderly Mother Patricia Macon Do not know? They would not identify Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: NRA,LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
Princeton Air Unilateral billing and collection process and warranty rip-off Princeton Jct New Jersey Author: EAST BRUNSWICK, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Princeton Air Princeton Jct, New Jersey

May 24 2016
Recovery Soltuons Group LLC Randy White Scammer that uses bully tactics to intimidate consumers into paying false debt harrington Delaware Author: New York Collection Agencies: Recovery Soltuons Group LLC harrington, Delaware

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet