Your Search | united sales & book publishing

Jul 10 2014
60-Day MBA David Llorens and Ryan Ferrier Sales Manager Caught Between Immature Partners and Fired Without Cause No Explanation for Sales Team Given San Francisco Internet Author: California Adult Career & Continuing Education: 60-Day MBA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Incredible Health Remedies Ordered Sciatica Relief product from Jeff Brown, order #225376106,response e-mail received on April the 08, 2014, credit charge tyhe same day. no respond from company after sending several email, asking, when my order will be deliver. I am still waiting for the product !!!! The company is scam!!! Shame, Shame on you!!!! Internet Author: Hawthorn, Australia, Alabama Sales People: Urszula Dieker Internet

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

4, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Ramsy Truck Sales Inc They steal my truck Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Ramsy Truck Sales Inc Hialeah, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Anaheim Mitsubishi Fraud: dealership finance & sales rep lied about price of a vehicle Anaheim California Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: Anaheim Mitsubishi Anaheim, California

Jul 10 2014
LOW BOOK AUTO SALES Worst Car Salesman and cars ever Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: LOW BOOK AUTO SALES Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 10 2014
United Equipment Sales UES UES sold me a non operable pump with massive issues. Portland Oregon Author: Littleton, Colorado Specialty Stores: United Equipment Sales Portland, Oregon

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 10 2014
Mayan Palace Vacation Club Vida Vacation Club Sales representative did nothing but lie and deceive us into purchasing a Mayan Palace Timeshare Internet
Author: Lewiston, Idaho Resorts: Mayan Palace Vacation Club Internet

Jul 10 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
United Financial Lending Service You Don't Get What You Pay For New York New York Author: Bromley, Kentucky Loans: United Financial Lending Service New York, New York

Jul 10 2014
Kst Consulting Kara Topolsky Kara Topolsky is a Decieving,thief,con artist Las Vegas Las Vegas Author: Brooklyn, New York Sales People: Kst Consulting Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Combined Insurance Combined Insurance of America USE YOUR HEADS, PEOPLE!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: Combined Insurance Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
Fiat of Tucson Fiat TucsonTucson FiatLarry H. Miller FiatLHM FiatLHM Fiat Tucson cut throat sales tactics, lying, taking advantage, threatening Tucson Arizona Author: marana, Arizona Auto Dealers: Fiat of Tucson Tucson, Arizona

Rodale Books PAYING FOR BOOK NEVERE ORDERED Emmaus PA
Author: Waverly, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Rodale Books Emmaus, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
MN Auto Finance Richard Lara and Iris Hernandez Poor Customer service RIPOFF Car SALES SOLD A LEMON VEHICLE/ Handled customer wrong/ DOES NOT HONOR WORD Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: MN Auto Finance Richard Lara and Iris Hernandez Humble, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Maryland's Men's Medical Clinic Men's Medical Clinic / Dr. Kevin Hornsby, MD Fraudulent/Deceptive Insurance/Sales Practices -  Silver Spring Maryland Author: Edinburg, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: Maryland's Men's Medical Clinic Silver Spring, Maryland

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Owens Corning Basement Finishing System BEWARE, Customers and Prospective Sales People, of the Lies and Deceptive Selling Tactics of Owens Corning - an Insiders View Columbus Ohio Author: Lisle, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Owens Corning Basement Finishing System Columbus, Ohio

Jul 09 2014
Grupo Mayan Trapped during sales presentation; suspected pyramid scheme Nuevo Vallarta Mexico Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Resorts: Grupo Mayan Nuevo Vallarta,

Jul 09 2014
CVS Pharmacy Is treating us like 3rd class citizens making us waste gas waiting in line between 20-45 mintues being arguementive over medicine arguing for nothing causing us distress the employees happen to be black and we are white so its a race issue why we are being treated like this Phenix City Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy Phenix City, Alabama