Your Search | united states government grant office&private grant foundation

Oct 01 2016
Plainsite.org Plainsite.org the company that without permission places people's private documents and cases for the whole world to see without permission. Breach of privacy company that is destroying people's lives. This company needs to be taught a big lesson for inva Plainsite.org is a evil company that wants to destroy people's lives. Plainsite.org post personal information without permission Internet Author: Alabama Legal Services: Plainsite.org Internet

Oct 01 2016
Gray and Farrar service with no conduct London United Kingdom Author: London, Dating Services: Gray and Farrar London,

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
EDD Employment Development Department centralized overpayment shysters inside government bureaucracy they punish you for working & poltical gains rancho cordova California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Government Services: EDD rancho cordova, California

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 29 2016
Secured Investment Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Secured Investment Corp clients can feel safe and confident when doing business with Secured Investment Corp. Secured Investment Corp carefully and thoroughly vet all loans and only package the cream of the crop deals to present to lenders. *UPDATE: Secured Investment Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Financial Services: Secured Investment Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Secured Investment Corp is one of the fastest growing companies in private money marketplaces in United States. Secured Investment Corp over 125 years combined specialized loan expertise, building a comprehensive peer-to-peer lending platform focused on non-owner occupied residential and commercial real estate. Secured Investment Corp's Mission is, through its Circle of Wealth philosophy, to pr Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
Swank Blue Swank Blue didn't deliver and blamed it on the post office Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Swank Blue Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers oppseekers.com Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Child Support The division of child support says I owe 11,929.71 the state where the case is filed says I owe 784.00 my licesense is suspended because of this gross over sight please help. I have paper work to back my claim. Chicago Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Government Services: IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2016
Multi-Auction Services Fraud Commerce California Author: Grandview, Missouri Federal Government: Multi-Auction Services Commerce, California

Sep 28 2016
DistroKid Stole Royalties New York, New York Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: DistroKid Internet

Sep 27 2016
Apartel usa Slum Lords roach infestation drug activity animal decided all in the front yard rental office are liars Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Housing Rentals: Apartel usa Columbus,

Sep 27 2016
https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html United States Treasury Government Grant Scam! Beware! Washington D.C Internet Author: houston, Texas Federal Government: https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html Internet

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Care Plus toner scam, called to verify Information to send phone invoice Santa Ana CA
Author: Port Orchard, Washington Office Suppliers & Stationers: Care Plus Port Orchard, Washington

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Changemyadress.org 59.95 charge Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia United States Postal Service: Changemyadress.org Internet

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
Clinton Foundation Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation not using donations for charity work New York, NY 10020 New York
Author: Chattahoochee, Georgia Cult: Clinton Foundation New York, NY 10020 , New York

Sep 24 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell is dedicated to his policy of full transparency and open communication. Core Exploration was dissolved in 2008 and he has had no involvement with it or the CEO. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Patrick J Campbell Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 24 2016
ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off of $40,000 Simi Valley California
BOGUS POSTING Author: GARDEN CITY, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC Simi Valley,

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide