UNITED TRUCK GROUP, GULFPORT, MISSISSIPPI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: United Truck Group, Gulfport, Mississippi
There may be more specific results for "United Truck Group, Gulfport, Mississippi"
For more specific results for "United Truck Group, Gulfport, Mississippi"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Librado Wright, manager and Cresel Farquharson This company requested monies upfront to start loan liquidation then they requested money every month for 3 years to reduce the amount of loan debt and pay it out. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Reading truck bodies Corporation Leaking new utility body Reading Pennsylvania
Author: Rocky Ridge, Maryland Auto manufactures: Reading truck bodies Corporation Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2017
Blue housing group BHG They told me I would receive a 77k job position in their Atlanta office.Atlanta Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Blue housing group Internet

Jun 23 2017
1st financial group David Allen Author: Humble, Texas Attorney Generals: 1st financial group Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
United Solar Leads Caliber Green Chris Reynolds Christoper Jennings Chris Williams Synergy Solar Leads Solar Leads & Solar Appointments Scam Internet Author: Brentwood, California Advertising Agencies: United Solar Leads Internet

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
1952 Dishonest Landlord Atlanta, GA 30308 Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Carol Reynolds Province Consulting Group, Inc. Internet

Jun 22 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Unethical behavior, Rip Off Sheridan Wyoming
Author: Los Angeles, California Truck Dealer Repair: Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Sheridan, Wyoming

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
Gig Harbor Les Schwab Very poor quality of work Gig Harbor Washington Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Gig Harbor Les Schwab Gig Harbor , Washington

Jun 21 2017
The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group loan modification scam los angeles California Author: Miami, Florida Loan Modification: The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group los angeles , California

Jun 21 2017
James Marnley Profit Ltd - Torquay - James Taylor, James Marnely, James profit ltd eBay scammer James Marnley/Taylor - Profit Ltd - eBay Accounts - Scammer - fraud! UK Torquay, United Kindom Internet Author: Newton Abbot, Alabama Franchises: James Marnley Internet

Jun 20 2017
One United Bank BEWARE Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: One United Bank Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING JASON HANSON'S SPY charged for $40, in addition to flashlight that I ordered ang got. MD Author: MOUNTAIN HOME, Utah United States Military: PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING Internet

Jun 20 2017
Paschall trucking Ptl Murray Kentucky Author: Jackson, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Paschall trucking Murray , Kentucky

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
Amanda Johason and Associates K+J Law Group, CMSKnepper and Johanson, TOTAL SCAM!! GUARANTEE TO ELIMINATE MY PRIVITE STUDENT LOANS Aliso Viejo WORKS OUT OF PLANO Texas California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Lawyers: Amanda Johason and Associates Aliso Viejo , California

Jun 20 2017
Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida This group asked me to work as a Supply Chain Assistant and after doing some work I cannot get them to contact me Internet Author: , West Virginia On-Line Business: Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida Internet

Jun 20 2017
Letoulle Nationwide Author: Nicholson, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Letoulle Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Harris Ford Lynnwood Railroaded my husband into purchase of $96.000 truck Lynnwood Washington Railroaded Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Dealers: Harris Ford Lynnwood Lynnwood, Washington

Jun 19 2017
Tysco Group / Tysco Online Trainings / Tysco Technologies Took all money in advance and didn't complete training rather started another batch and kept us hanging Internet
Tysco con job Author: New York Con Artists: Tysco Group Internet

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York