UNITED VACATION NETWORK ,BLOWFISH MEDIA LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: United Vacation Network ,Blowfish Media LLC
There may be more specific results for "United Vacation Network ,Blowfish Media LLC"
For more specific results for "United Vacation Network ,Blowfish Media LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
vacation Properties by owner Michael Scott cell number 717-654-3251 liar shrewsbury Pennsylvania Author: Virginia Realtors: vacation Properties by owner shrewsbury, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
UNLIMITED VACATION CLUB GBS, CLUB DE DESCUENTOS VACACIONALES DR, RCI, AMResorts SCAM Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: UNLIMITED VACATION CLUB Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Richard Latrenta Dan Higman Richard Latrenta of 110 Skyline LLC and Dan Higman, broker/owner of Weichert Realtors are running a fraudulent criminal enterprise Wildwood New Jersey
Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Banks: Richard Latrenta Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
OTR Leasing llc Sell you an altered truck, expect payment, and not reply when you have a problem. Pleasant Valley Missouri Author: Cozad, Nebraska Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing llc Pleasant Valley , Missouri

Jul 24 2017
Verde Valley Medical Center Oak Creek Emergency Physicians In-network hospital, out of network doctor, does not work with insurance, ripoff bills Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Verde Valley Medical Center Cottonwood, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
SlingShot Trader InvestorPlace Media, LLC Option Trading Rockville, Maryland Author: San Francisco, California Online Trading: SlingShot Trader Rockville, , Maryland

Jul 24 2017
EGA RESOLUTIONS Eisenhower Goldman & Associate's, LLC ITS A SCAM Charlotte Nationwide Author: Lawndale, North Carolina Legal Process Servers: EGA RESOLUTIONS Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC Trying to charge me for something I do not want or saying I ordered. Unknown to me Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: TRS LIMITED LLC Internet

Jul 24 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T charged me $50.00 4 times Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T Internet

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Strive Accounting & Tax Services, LLC Cory S. Noeller CPA does not deliver on her promise and is a scammer! Appleton Wisconsin
CANCEL Author: Seymour, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Strive Accounting & Tax Services, LLC Appleton, Wisconsin

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
Curation Suite Scott (Scanlon Youbrand Inc) This company is not allowing me to cancel my subscription or refund my previous charges United States I believe Internet Author: Blenheim, Alabama Internet Services: Curation Suite Internet

Jul 22 2017
Atlas Survival Shelters Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Atlas Survival Shelters commitment to total customer satisfaction. Atlas Survival Shelters, LLC recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.*UPDATE: Atlas Survival Shelters recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Houston, Texas Consumer Services: Atlas Survival Shelters Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Quality and excellence has a new meaning when it comes to Atlas Survival shelters. montebello, California

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dale Hensel Dale Hensel , Original Care LLC, Investment fraud , real estate fraud Rio Rancho New Mexico Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Dale Hensel New Mexico

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Cobalt Property Management LLC ; Cobaltmanagers.com Very poor management, lost a lot of time and money. Minnesota- Rochester Minnesota Management? Author: Rochester , Minnesota Property Management: Cobalt Property Management LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL LEIPROP LLC Dafing Group LLC Leila Serebrinsky, Maria Isabel Marriott Claudia M. Egber Diego A. Feldberg DID NOT HONOR MY RENTAL SECURITY DEPOSIT Hollywood Florida
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL Hollywood, Florida