Your Search | universal appliances & kitchen center

May 03 2016
Gevalia aka Tassimo aka Bosch aka Kraft Foods Group Free Gift Incentive for purchasing Tassimo Brewer City name not available Internet
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Appliances: Gevalia Internet

May 03 2016
Home Warranty of America Going on 5 weeks without a working refrigerator ... still not fixed OR replaced Lincolnshire Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 03 2016
ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX I PAID FOR TWO YETI CUPS ONE PURPLSE AND ONE AQUA BLUE MY MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR 91.67 AND I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOF IRVING TEXAS Author: MABELVLAE, Arkansas Appliances: ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX Nationwide

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
AMR Appliances Washington DC Appliance Repair Fraudulent Company-do not use Washington, DC 20008 Washington, DC 20008 Author: Waldorf, Maryland Customer: AMR Appliances Washington, DC 20008,

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Edgar Montalvo I purchased a yeti cup that was to be powder coated black and it never came and their website and Facebook page dissapeared Internet
Author: DeLand, Florida Appliances: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 30 2016
Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center The Fred Meyer days are over, the management at this store would never have worked for Fred Meyer Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Food Stores: Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
Jennifer Joy Curlette Urban Goddess, Urban Spirit Tribe, Urban Spirit Center, The Enchanted Tree Ripped me off, declared me toxic Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Religion: Jennifer Joy Curlette Internet

Apr 29 2016
KernelTraining.com KernelTraining - Unauthorized and unprofessional online training center Hyderabad Telangana Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Classes: KernelTraining.com Hyderabad, Other

12, Report #1302036

Apr 29 2016
ATI Career Training Center Victimized, Ripped off, Deceived, Fraudulent Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Lauderhill, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: ATI Career Training Center Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Rubio Cancer Center in Mexico, Dr. Geronimo Rubio Cancer Treatment Rippoff! Tijuana Author: Somewhere, Texas Clinics: Rubio Cancer Center in Mexico Tijuana, Mexico

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Road homes and Roof Covers, Chris Kelly, Gwen McHenry Took my$3556 deposit for Refinishing my kitchen cabinets and constructing a patio cover, but gave excuses to delay the start of the work, and finally told me he had a family emergency,  caddo mills Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Kitchens: Builders & Contractors: Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Internet

Apr 28 2016
Home Depot sale price not honored for online orders Nationwide I'm not stupid, not a guy... Author: Mt. Holly, New Jersey Appliances: Home Depot Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
E Z Appliances - Buford HWY Warranty not honored until threatened by law suit. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia Appliances: E Z Appliances - Buford HWY Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair Failed to provide service but took my money anyway. Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Appliances: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Waldorf, Maryland

Apr 27 2016
Lyt Derma/ Auara Lux, Dermalux, AGH Center Fitness, Complete Heal, Max Fit Goals, revive Liars, rip off artists, unethical, slimy, cheaters, prey upon the public Nationwide Author: Rancho Santa Fe, California Alternative Health: Lyt Derma/ Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Xactcall, Bluewater LLC, Paul Flannery, Kirk Nethercott Fraudulent Phillipines Call Center, Horrible Call Center Reps, Will Under-Deliver Reno, San Francisco, Phillipines Nevada, California Author: Houston, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Xactcall Reno, Nevada

Apr 27 2016
Mobilecanix Joe the mechanic, Joe fizza Did brakes on one side of vehicle, said he'd be back and haven't seen him in 3 days. San Antonio Texas Author: Universal city, Texas Auto Mechanics: Mobilecanix San Antonio , Texas

Apr 27 2016
Dr Pepper Center Dallas Star Plano Ice Rink Plano Ice Rink, TX Free from Hustle in Plano Ice Rink Plano, Texas Texas Free from hustle in Plano ice rink Author: Irving, Texas Customer: Dr Pepper Center Dallas Star Plano Ice Rink Plano, Texas

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

24, Report #1301911

Apr 26 2016
import plus auto center Scammers Do Not Buy From Them Syracuse New York Author: winchester, Virginia Auto Dealers: import plus auto center Syracuse, New York

Apr 26 2016
LOWES LOWES MAPLE TERRIBLE RUDE USELESS OVER PRICED LOUSY NIGHTMARE ABUSIVE MAPLE
Author: NORTH YORK, Ontario Appliances: LOWES MAPLE,