UNIVERSAL COMPANIES, UNIVERSAL SAVINGS BANK,F.A., MERCHANTS SERVICES, USB HOME LENDING, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Universal Companies, Universal Savings Bank,f.a., Merchants Services, Usb Home Lending,
There may be more specific results for "Universal Companies, Universal Savings Bank,f.a., Merchants Services, Usb Home Lending,"
For more specific results for "Universal Companies, Universal Savings Bank,f.a., Merchants Services, Usb Home Lending,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Cale Ryan Swanson, Cale Ryan Villano, Ryan Blake, Vix Funding Company Identity Theft and Freight Carrier Fraud Verona Wisconsin Author: Warrenville, Illinois Trucking Companies: Cale Ryan Swanson Verona, Wisconsin

Oct 17 2017
Aflac Scammed me into buying insurance taking all my money Author: Abington, Massachusetts Insurance Companies: Aflac ,

Oct 17 2017
Seaborne Airlines, Our Trip was canceled because of IRMA Anamosa Iowa Author: Anamosa, Iowa Airline Companies: Seaborne Airlines Anamosa, Iowa

Oct 17 2017
Local Record Office Sent me an official looking document twice now stating i need to send $89 to recieve the title of my new home. Document includes my personal information and I had to double check with my attorney that this wasn't official. Pekin Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois Loans: Local Record Office Pekin, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Quartix Truck Tracking and Electronic Logs Dishonest - Pushy - Won't Take NO For An Answer - Refuse To Give Refund Chicago Internet Author: Illinois Consumer Services: Quartix Internet

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California

Oct 17 2017
Landmark Roofing and Construction Insurance Fraud Company will take your insurance money and will not do the roof job Bedford Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Roofing Companies: Landmark Roofing and Construction Bedford , Texas

Oct 17 2017
URRUTIA INVESTMENT INC URRUTIA INVESTMENT INC CARLOS URRUTIA Please refrain from doing business with this company because it steals the money deposited for the work and does not return it. pay with checks without funds. MIRAMAR Florida Author: DORAL, Florida Maintenance Companies: URRUTIA INVESTMENT INC MIRAMAR, Florida

Oct 17 2017
T-Mobile Deceptive Sales Practices Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Secure Investment Lending LLC1485 International Parkway Suite 1031Lake Mary, FL 32746 Truth In Lending default on agreement lack of full disclosure, Truth In Lending default of agreement performance, Conspiracy to Commit Fraud in the Factum, Predatory Lending, Predatory Service, Tortious Interference, TILA Violations, FDCPA Violations, RESPA Violations Lake Mary Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Loans: Secure Investment Lending LLC Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN prosperumcapital.com/ Company steals personal information and sells it to the highest bidder! new york New York Author: Miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN new york, New York

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Rushmore Energy llc Ticked me into a rate nearly twice my current rate. Sugar Land Texas Author: Columbus, Ohio Utility Companies: Rushmore Energy llc Sugar Land, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Quickgear Ordering a military pouch and decided to upgrade. Each time I would continue to the page to upgrade, I was charged for whatever new was on that page. Over $100 deducted from my account. Los Angeles California Author: Westminster, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Quickgear Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2017
Agorafy, Richard Du, Daniel Findorak Robbed engineering team of six months salary (~$500,000) New York, NY Nationwide Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Agorafy Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
SQUARE Square makes money by holding your money hostage square app Internet
Author: Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: SQUARE Internet

Oct 17 2017
Intergrity Merchant Network, John Carver, Jim Gifford they did not do anything, would not return phone calls or emails sent to them . All phone number were disconnected Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Intergrity Merchant Network Internet

Oct 17 2017
CENTURIAN WILDLIFE SERVICES, CENTURIAN WILDLIFE, CENTURIAN SERVICES, 247 WILDLIFE CONTROL COMPLETE RIP OFF, UNTRUSWORTHY, UNPROFESSIONAL Palm Bay Florida Nationwide
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Animal Services: CENTURIAN WILDLIFE SERVICES Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Mandy Perry Coaching Accelerated Coaching Academy, ACA Misrepresented Services-Could Not Deliver-Blocked Access Boston Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Mandy Perry Coaching Internet

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Freedom Mentor ePartner Software Phil Pustejovsky Real Estate Mentor Freedom Mentor - FRAUDULENT COMPANY !! Lies!! Fake Mentor!! Phil Pustejovsky SCAM ARTIST Nationwide Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: Freedom Mentor Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2017
American Home Preservationist AHP This company will take all that you have in your worst time of need!!!! RUN FAST irvine California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Loan Modification: American Home Preservationist irvine, California