Your Search | universal payment corporation, pittsburgh, pa

Feb 13 2016
INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER AWARD PROCESSING CENTER RECEIVED A LETTER KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Maryville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

Feb 13 2016
Factory Expo Homes Alta Cima Corp Will not return $3182 Down payment after proper cancellation Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Manufactured Home Dealers: Factory Expo Homes Chandler, Arizona

Feb 12 2016
Used car world Sold useless warranty. Deceptive sales practice. Wpuld only accept cash down payments. Told me grinding noise was normal on 4 wheel drive jeep Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Used car world Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 11 2016
Mike Daspin Michael Daspin Aka Edward Daspin ROCC Return on capital Corp ++ MacKenzie Acquisition IncROCC Return on Capital Corporation ROE Return On Equity, ROE, E. Michael DaspinLarry May and Ed Daspin MacKenzie Mergers and Acquisitions, IncEdward Michaels Michael Daspin, Mike Daspin, Business Deals, ROCC, mkmainc, mkmainc.com, Weston florida Author: Clarkston, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mike Daspin Michael Daspin Aka Edward Daspin ROCC Return on capital Corp ++ Morristown , New Jersey

Feb 11 2016
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business
Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills, California

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 09 2016
Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation leveraging a decade of expertise with agencies, brand-direct and deep publisher relationships, dedicated intelligent customer acquisition platform operates at every level of the intent funnel converting audience data into instantly actionable insights that drive success across display, video, mobile, social, and performance channels. Social Butterphly Corporation receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles , California

Feb 09 2016
National Recovery Agency Group LLC NRA Group LLC Won't identify corporation when asked, hangs up when pressed for their corporate name unknown Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Collection Agencies: National Recovery Agency Group LLC Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Andrew Wagner abaranwagner@gmail.com (609)468-0142 Backs out of contract after accepting payment. Princeton New Jersey
Author: greenfield, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Andrew wagner Princeton, New Jersey

Feb 09 2016
ECO Construction & Maint. Another Vendor not getting payment Lake Mary Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Emergency Services: ECO Construction & Maint. Lake Mary, Florida

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee And yet.... Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Alexa (market manager) or Michelle (owner) NON-PAYMENT for Work Utah UT Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Smart-professionals

Feb 08 2016
Whirlpool Extended Service Plans Had no record of contract; paid $175;1.5 hours to straighten out with overseas call; service call then required payment up front before service would be scheduled; all going overseas; service not available for two weeks 8-5p. Headqtrs Benton Harbour MI;call center,Phillipines Michigan Author: Tampa, Florida Appliances: Whirlpool Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Midas TBC Corporation merchants big-o tires NTB 80% markup & double the labor Raleigh, NC Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Midas Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Kateelife.com Katee Owen Took payment for content but did not provide videos Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Adult Web Site: Kateelife.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 04 2016
SkyvilleBulldogs.com Total scam! First off, these dogs cost thousands of dollars and they have them for sake for 5-600? And then they want payment upfront wired to them and says the puppy will ship free but then you get a call for 1800.00 insurance to fly your puppy to you. Internet Author: Vacaville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SkyvilleBulldogs.com Internet

Feb 04 2016
Patriot Payment Group Deceptive practices, Non-disclosure of ALL fees Dallas Texas Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Patriot Payment Group Dallas, Texas

Feb 04 2016
Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Cepstral TTS swift - linux software asterisk , voicent ,digium , windows tts , elastics voiceforge , Patrick Dexter Cepstral TTS Dont Purchase misleading once you purchase you find out it doesnt work Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: coprus christi, Texas Computer Software: Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 02 2016
Cargo experts corporation Cheated and made me pay extra Internet Author: California Moving Companies: Cargo experts corporation Internet