Your Search | upfunding.com duane heppner, don english anderson upfunding.com

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 27 2014
Don McLain CPR commercial Peak Property Advisors Don McLain Peak Property Advisors CPR Commercial Rip off scam cheating liar The Woodlands Texas Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Loan Brokers: Don McLain CPR commercial Peak Property Advisors The Woodlands , Texas

Jul 24 2014
Cash Net USA James Anderson--James Anderson threating me with law suits and making me pay over 4 thousand dollars for a loan of 720.00 Internet
Author: Pensacola, Florida Collection Agencies: Cash Net USA Internet

Jul 17 2014
Anderson Law Group Harrasing emails about a bill I don't own and never had Author: Lakeland, Florida Loans: Anderson Law Group Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
mike j anderson or daniel brown offered me a loan then asked me to get a vanilla reload card at put the first monthly payment on it, they took it and i never got my loan according to online area code searc bocca raton FL Nationwide Author: round lake park, Illinois Loans: mike j anderson Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Potraits USA LLC Product purchased, never delivered. Customer service nonexistent . Canton Ohio Author: Anderson, South Carolina Photography: Potraits USA LLC Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
astro spy Don deceived me took money I fell hook line and sinker I,m 91 years old is still trying to get more money canoga park,ca California Author: riverton, Wyoming Auto Audio Electronics: astro spy canoga park,ca, California

Jul 13 2014
Anderson Law Group SCam email Internet Author: sunbright, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Anderson Law Group Internet

Jul 12 2014
Anderson Law Group, Anderson Law Group They company filed a case against me with for an an oustatnding loan for $972 and I need to contact them within the next 48 hours or else a lawsuit will be downloaded against me and I will have to pay $972. Nationwide Author: Alhambra, California Loans: Anderson Law Group Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Anderson Law Group Travis Anderson Scam Internet Author: Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Anderson Law Group Internet

Jul 10 2014
TriState Recycling Duane, who knows Rip off, s*** bag full of excuses and lies, I want my 1000$ garden prarie Illinois Author: sheffield, Illinois Auto Parts: TriState Recycling garden prarie, Illinois

Jul 09 2014
Integrity of Chicago Don, Brent Scam fraud Ripoff Lied Unethical Con Artist Lie Chicago Illinois Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Integrity of Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jul 09 2014
Alex Tsiring Attorney At Law  Stupid Incompetent Retarded Broken English Malpractice  Overpriced Overcharges Fraudulent Billing Liar Thief Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Alex Tsiring Attorney At Law Brooklyn, New York

Jul 07 2014
YMAX Oration Landline YMAX Oration Landline Called me early this morning and left a voice mail stating his name was Andy Williams and spoken to Thomas Lynch and that I need to call the State Attorney Office of California - he could barely speak English and threatened me stating that he could only delay the warrant. If I was completely awake when this Thomas Lynch called I would have refused to give them my debit card information. Sacramento Nationwide Author: San Pablo, California Correctional Facilities: YMAX Oration Landline Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
West End Imaging Color Prints Inc. Unprofessional, wasted time and money, language barrier-poor english, no concept of deadlines, does not follow-through on agreements Simi Valley Ca/Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Printing & Copy Services: West End Imaging Internet

Jul 07 2014
advance cash services Lisa anderson Claim I owe money to advance cash services lisa anderson law Author: emporia, Virginia Collection Agencies: advance cash services Internet

Jul 07 2014
Jeremy DeVinney/ A + Builders Solutions DeVinney Enterprises, Jeremy DeVinney Remodeling LLC, Jeremy English DeVinney Dishonest, lying, lazy, fraudulent contractor who took our money & ran. St. Charles Missouri Author: St louis, Missouri Consumer Services: Jeremy DeVinney/ A + Builders Solutions St. Charles Rd, Missouri

Jul 07 2014
MANPOWER MANPOWER STAFFING AGENCY IN IRVING, TEXAS REQUIRING ONLY SPANISH SPEAKERS FOR WAREHOUSE WORK PACKING BOXES. THEY ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST AMERICANS WHO NEED WORK. I CALLED THE IRVING OFFICE AT 972-717-7617 AND SPOKE TO MANAGER BRENDA AND ASKED HER WHY THEY COULDN'T HIRE ANY ENGLISH SPEAKERS IN THEIR WAREHOUSE AND SHE SAID THE HOME OFFICE IS IN SPAIN AND WANTS ONLY SPANISH SPEAKERS WORKING IN THE WAREHOUSE. AMERICANS WAKE UP! THESE COMPANIES ARE DISPLACING AMERICAN WORKERS FOR MEXICAN BORN WORKERS! WHY DOES MANPOWER ONLY WANT SPANISH SPEAKING PICKERS AND PACKERS? IS SPEAKING ENGLISH NOW A CRIME IN AMERICA? Irving Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Employment Services: MANPOWER Irving, Texas

Jul 07 2014
NCS ACS James Brown, Matt Williams i have been receiving numerous emails from two different companies telling me i owe. I have sent in payments because i didnt want to go to court but i never receive my letters stating account was closed. Now i begin receiving emails saying Anderson Law group and they are going to downlaod my case and i have paid numerous times. Internet Author: pa, Pennsylvania Loans: NCS Internet

Jul 04 2014
Alan English/Stroll email placed order on internet Author: Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Alan English/Stroll Internet

Jul 03 2014
LUMANELLE LUMA eNGLISH SPEAKING SNEAKS DON'T TELL YOU THEY ARE SETTING YOU UP FOR A HUGE BILL ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. wHEN SEEKING INFORMATION FROM THE 1-800 NUMBER- A HALF SPEAKING eNGLISH PERSON TALKS EXTREMEMLY FAST, PLAYS HARDBALL WITH YOU, INSULTED ME. LIED AND SAID SOMEONE WOULD GET BACK TO ME, PRETEND TO GET A MANAGER FOR YOU. THIS COMPAN REFUSED TO GIVE ME BACK ALL OF MY MONEY AFTER FOUR ATTEMPTS. THEY ARE THEIVES AND HAVE TRAINED THEIR OUTSOURCE PEOPLE TO UPSET YOU HOPING YOU HANG UP ON THEM AND THEY KEEP ALL OF YOUR MONEY. WHAT AN AMERICAN DISGRACE!!!! NORTH VANCOUVER, CANADA & LEHI UT Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: LUMANELLE Internet

Jul 03 2014
U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Shaun Blake 206-792-9933 I was notified that I was to receive money in the amount of $4,000.00 to be deposited in either an account or to be credited to my charge account since I have not filed banruptcy. I got a name and number, called back several times. Not at any time did I talk to anyone who spoke English like they were born here or living here in the U.S. for any legnth of time. I thought the U.S. Treasury Department might like to know that scammers are using thier name in order to rip off people. Washington D.C. D.C. Author: Laurel, Montana Internal Revenue Service: U.S. Grant Treasury of Washington, D.C. Dist of Columbia

Jul 02 2014
Vincent Duane Tarter Just a young kid that wanted a nice car. Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Motor Vehicle Division: Vincent Duane Tarter Beverly Hills, California

Jul 02 2014
Convenient Paving ---James, Don Watch your wallet around these guy's!! Stacy Minnesota Author: stacy, Minnesota Home Improvements: Convenient Paving Stacy, Minnesota