Your Search | urban florist, pueblo

May 01 2016
Creations from the Heart Florist delivered very poor quality flowers and when advised rude and hung up on me Houston Texas
Author: Kingwood, Texas Florists: Creations from the Heart Florist Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Jennifer Joy Curlette Urban Goddess, Urban Spirit Tribe, Urban Spirit Center, The Enchanted Tree Ripped me off, declared me toxic Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Religion: Jennifer Joy Curlette Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 23 2016
Cricket Wireless False advertisement and consumer fraud Nationwide Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Urban Tactical Security Urban Tactical Security and Towing. sexual harassment from receptionist, total abuse of employees by receptionist and manager w/ tats on forearms, money scam 600$ due for equipment upon hiring, rape of paycheck, disgusting environment of corporate arrogant slime. Phoenix Arizona
Terrible Company Author: Arizona Security Services: Urban Tactical Security Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 20 2016
Grease Monkey Broke a stud off and admitted it and refused to do anything about it, they totaly ignore and refuse to do anything about it Pueblo West Colorado Author: Pueblo West, Colorado Auto Service Stations: Grease Monkey Pueblo West,

Apr 20 2016
Robert L Hawkins III Bob Hawkins, Robert Hawkins, RLH Group Inc., Robert L Hawkins Youth Foundation, Urban Dream Factory, Minority Sub contractors, RLH Holdings Hawkins Fraudulent Industry Pimp Homewood Beware Scam liar broke fake Pittsburgh and Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Nonprofit Organizations: Robert L Hawkins III Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2016
Top Notch Auto Top Notch TrailersLuke Joseph WodiukMikal Ann Medina Corrupt! Fraud! Mentally Disturbed Owner Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo , Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Top Notch Auto Pueblo, Colorado

Mar 20 2016
Mark Medical Care Dr. Ron Mark, Mark medical care reviews, mark medical care vein and cosmetic center, Mark Medical Center raude, doctor deshonesto, estafa, hombre blanco rezando en el pueblo español, cirugía ineficaz, mentiroso. Deer Park New York
Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical Care Author: Freeport, New York Physicians: Mark Medical Care Deer Park, New York

Mar 15 2016
Holiday Cruise Lines Gave me free cruise. I'm disabled. On SSDI. SAID I HAD TO PAY PORT FEE TODAY OR NO FREE CRUISE. NOT VERY FREE West Palm Beach Fl Florida Author: Pueblo, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Holiday Cruise Lines West Palm Beach Fl, Florida

Mar 09 2016
Avas Flowers HI I placed an order. Co. texted me next day to call them asking for more money. Promised same day delivery after taking more money. Texted me again to call them to tell me no same day delivery. SCAM. I called a few local florist in HI and they have heard of their scams. Its a call center. Supposedly Wahiawa (but they are a call center) Internet Author: Orange , California Florists: Avas Flowers HI Internet

Mar 07 2016
Ilan Investments Inc Ilan Shimon Dani Shimon Aqualogic PoolsAquatic Pool Tech, Inc.Core Design & Construction, LLCD & T Urban Exposure, Inc.D N T Investment IncDs Wholesale, IncElite Sports International Inc.Ft. Lauderdale Design Center, Inc.Ft. Lauderdale European Ilan Shimon, Dani Shimon Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ilan Investments Inc Florida

Mar 04 2016
Ava Flowers Helen Florist Misleading advertising and low quality product and service Bethlehem Nationwide Author: Overland Park , Kansas Florists: Ava Flowers Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
Troy's Florist They took my money and delivered nothing!! Internet Internet Author: Lake dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Troy's Florist Internet

Feb 29 2016
Guthry Rhenker Vita Power Vitamins, Make it impossible to contact a live person to return their CRAPY vitamins called now four times and leave my number to be called back and I never get the call? Looks like a SCAM to me! LOUSY CS service rude! Pueblo Colorado Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Guthry Rhenker Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
Nzingha West Theratorial/Urban Academics TOTAL SCAM ARTIST TUTOR!! bronx New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Education & Learning Centers: Nzingha West Theratorial/Urban Academics bronx, New York

Feb 20 2016
Wark Photography Air Photo, John Wark, Aerial Phootgraphy in Pueblo, Airphotona Horrible Customer Service Pueblo Colorado Not a client - Honest Larry not real Author: Pueblo, Colorado Photography: Wark Photography Pueblo, Colorado

Feb 17 2016
Airphoto John Wark, Jim Wark, Airphotona, Wark Photography SCAM! AVOID! UNLAWFUL! Pueblo Colorado UNETHICAL LIAR! Author: Pueblo, Colorado Photography: Airphoto Pueblo, Colorado

Feb 05 2016
Troys florist ABSOLUTELY APPALLING BUSINESS Internet Author: Dania, Florida Florists: Troys florist Internet

Feb 01 2016
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Destination Wedding Disaster - Stole from Bride and Groom Cabo San Lucas, Baja Cal Author: New York, New York Wedding Services: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Baja Cal,

Jan 26 2016
COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Family Payday, OfficerJoel Wilston(Financial Crime and investigation department) I received this email and it's obviously a scam! Unkown Unknown Author: Pueblo, Colorado Federal Government: COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Internet

Jan 12 2016
IyerHealthShield This so called insurance does not answer the phone. IT is not insurance even though they marketed themselves to me as an insurance under Blue Cross Blue Shield. I emailed a request ath they quit charging my credit card. Health Insurance Unable to obtain this information Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado Health Insurance: IyerHealthShield Internet

Jan 06 2016
mpcstuff.com Internet contact with customer and replaced product - False Claim Author: Pueblo, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: mpcstuff.com Internet

Jan 01 2016
Angie's Hair Replacement AKA Angela Califano AKA Angie Califano AKA adcalifano@yahoo.com AKA URBAN HAIR REPLACEMENT AND BEAUTY SUPPLY Messed up a custom order twice, loss of time and expense to me, withheld money she agreed to refund me Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Hair Salons: Angie's Hair Replacement Portland, Oregon

Dec 22 2015
www.cloverg.com Lil Flip aka Westley weston Dont let the music industry fool you book is a scam Fayetteville texas Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado DJ Services: www.cloverg.com Internet