Your Search | urban florist, urbanflorist.com
Approximately 695 Reports Found

Aug 30 2014
ultimate unity Urban Development Solutions I gave in to this young man's sob story and ordered Readers' Digest for $120 on 3/26/14. They cashed my check, but as of 8/30/14, still no magazine! Michigan City Indiana Author: EUGENE, Oregon Door to Door Sales: ultimate unity Michigan City, Indiana

Aug 26 2014
Florist Express by ProFlowers worst online flower delivery company Internet Author: saint Marys , Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Florist Express by ProFlowers Internet

3, Report #1171948

Aug 24 2014
Insight Card Services Urban Bank Urban Bank False Advertising Birmingham Alabama Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Insight Card Services Urban Bank Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Troys Florist - Venice, Florida Ordered funeral flowers August 06. The young girl kept putting me on hold. The process took 1/2 hour. She gave me the total with tax and I put it on my discover card. The flowers never showed up and they state there was never an order. Venice Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Troys Florist - Venice, Florida Venice, Florida

Jul 27 2014
Urban Room Tyler Johnson Urbanroom.com/ceo@urbanroom.com Pushy, Adamant about nudity and lingerie shots, heavy sexual scenes New York City New York Author: New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Urban Room Tyler Johnson Select State/Province

Jul 26 2014
Dionne Broughton Urban Creative Studio bait and switch, no-refund, failure to deliver prmised product Internet
Author: Pennsylvania Computer Graphics: Dionne Broughton Internet

Jul 18 2014
Amy Florist Fraudulent Site Berkeley California Author: east brunswick, New Jersey Landscaping: Amy Florist Internet

Jul 16 2014
Troy's Florist Troys FloristTroysflorist Megan Did not deliver, would not answer email, terrible customer service, claims to be local vendor but they are not, read website it says local yet doesn't say WHERE! Internet
Author: West Lafayette, Indiana Florists: Troy's Florist Internet

Jul 15 2014
Amy Florist Flowers By Amy Customer Service was worst ever - hung up on me twice. Irvine California Author: O Fallon, Illinois Florists: Amy Florist Irvine, California

Jul 12 2014
FLORIST CONCIERGE SUSPECT TOTAL SCAM. NO RESPONSE TO CALLS, WEBSITE MESSAGES Internet Author: NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Florida Customer: FLORIST CONCIERGE Internet

Jul 05 2014
Manuel solorio, Mannyman's gardening yard service, urban fire unlicensed scamming gardener, Sacramento California
Author: Sacramento, California Landscaping: Manuel solorio Sacramento, California

Jul 03 2014
Hisham’s Towing There has to be a law! My car was towed off of a private lot granted it wasn't registered because it was being repaired to be sold. The lot where it is usually parked was being re-striped so it was just there for a day. I received a notice in the mail stating that The police stored the car with Hisham Towing at 14201 S Halldale Gardena, CA 90249 on the 26th of June, on July 2nd I went down to pick up the car and was told that I would have to get a police release form which it was too late to pick one up. I was told then that I owed $600.00 plus the $300 to register before I could pick the car up. It's now July 3 and the fees are already over $900.00 so we decided it wasn't worth it to get the car. I decided go back to Hisham Towing to ask the guy if I can just let them keep the car as of today July 3rd so that they can stop charging me the almost $100.00 dollars a day for storage. He tells me No. They are going to continue charging me for 42 days. 42 days! Even though I asked him to keep the car and the pick slip since they are going to get the car anyway. He said that they will still charge me storage fees knowing that I am not picking up the car. Then he continues to say that if I bring my Pink slip and $400.00 he will clear it all. This is such a scam! I told him I can't afford to get the car because of the fees, they are taking the car for auction anyway I tell him, why can't they just stop charging me storage today I asked. He said that's all he can do. Take my car and bill me for 42 days of storage! This is happening to most people in the urban area, It's sad because we keep letting it happen. It's wrong and can't be legal. Who can we turn to? This has to stop. I will seek the advise of an attorney regarding this matter! Stay clear of these crooks! And if it is happening to you please tell your story! Hopefully we can stop this crime. It can't be legal! Gardena California Author: Gardena, California Auto Towing: Hisham’s Towing Gardena, California

Jul 03 2014
Hasan of Facet Studio Suliman, Facet, Hasan Photographs, facetstudio, Hasan, urban, models, studio, facet, Suliman, scam Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Sacramento , California Photography: Hasan of Facet Studio Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
florist-express Do not buy from them Internet Author: Park City, Utah Florists: florist-express Internet

Jun 30 2014
Flowers by Amy Amy Florist DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FLORIST- CONFIRM ORDER, CHARGE YOUR CARD AND NEVER DELIVER THE FLOWERS. Irvine California Author: Wildomar, California Florists: Flowers by Amy Irvine, California

Jun 20 2014
Florist Concierge Jason Williams, Jeremy Thankudine Crooks Robbers Scam Thieves Con-Artists Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Florists: Florist Concierge Internet

Jun 12 2014
Amy Florist Looked online for a florist to send flowers to my mother. Ordered them online thru Amy Florist and used my credit card. Ordered on June 12, 2014, card was charged, no flowers ever delivered. You call the number given and it goes straight to voice mail and the voice mail is full. I click a link that reads track my order and it states I do not have any new orders to track. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Florists: Amy Florist Internet

Jun 10 2014
Avas Florist WARNING** Do NOT use Avas Florist Windsor, CA Internet Author: Winona, Minnesota Florists: Avas Florist Internet

Jun 10 2014
Avas Florist avasflowers.net DID NOT DELIVER FLOWERS TO FUNERAL - NOW WANTS TO SEND FRUIT BASKET 5 DAYS LATER Nationwide Author: Walnut Creek, California Funeral Services: Avas Florist Nationwide

20, Report #1152000

Jun 04 2014
Mike Green, CEO of Urban World Events, Elite Talent Agency, Big League CON ARTIST, SCAMMER, JANKY PROMOTER; Hampton Bays New York
Author: Decatur, Georgia Festivals & Event Services: Mike Green Hampton Bays , New York

Jun 03 2014
AVAS FLOWERS THIS COMPANY IS A NEW YORK CITY BASED COMPANY/FLOWER BUISNESS WHO ALSO HAS A WEB BASED WIRE SERVICE. I TRID THIS COMPANY FOR MOTHERS DAY INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH A PRIVATE LOCAL FLORIST IN THE AREA FOR THE DELIVERY. THIS WAS MY FIRST MISTAKE . SO THIS WAS THE PROBLEM ;YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO A REAL FLORIST WITH YOUR CONCERNS. WHAT PISSED ME OFF IS THEY WIRE YOUR ORDER TO A LOCAL VENDER BUT THEY OVER CHARGE YOU AS WELL. I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY MOTHER FOR MOTHERS DAY TO BE DELIVERED SATURDAY. THEY WERE DELIVERED AND WERE BEAUTIFUL BUT WERE LEFT I THE NEIGHBORS GARAGE! WE WERE ABLE TO RETRIEVE THEM. WHEN I CALLED I GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WHO SAID THAT THE DRIVER WAS CONFUSED ABOUT THE ROAD . REALLY? I GAVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AND MY PHONE NUMBER. IT GETS BETTER.....I ORDERED BIRTHDAY FLOWERS FOR MY DAUGHTER FRIDAY FOR SATURDAY....SHE GOT THEM TODAY. I CALLED AND EMAILED THEM TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND I GOT....WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT. SO I CALLED THE LOCAL VENDER WHO ACTUALLY MADE THE ARRANGMENT AND DELIVERED IT AND SHE TOLD ME THE WIRE DID NOT GET TO HER SHOP UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT. TO THIS VERY MOMENT , AVAS FLOWERS IS IGNORING ME. POOR BUISNESS PRACTICE. I SPENT 150.00 . WHAT A CRAPPY EXPERIENCE. NEW YORK CITY NY Author: Grass Valley, California Franchises: AVAS FLOWERS Nationwide

Jun 02 2014
Teleflora, Tom Butler, Carrie Darr Bait and Switch Ripoff!! Web Site Flowers NOT AVAILABLE!! Four attempts and they only got worst-used 3 Florist! Los Angelas California
Author: Dallas, Georgia Florists: Teleflora Los Angelas, California

May 30 2014
AdMotions Autos Urban Ema Ross contacts me with fake Career Builder Ads offereing fake employment Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Home Based Business: AdMotions Autos Urban Internet

May 24 2014
Urban Rebounder Damaged product and refused replacement or refund. Said i damaged solid steel hinges with my 72 year old body strength when trying to open it. Van Nuys California Author: Mesa, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Urban Rebounder Van Nuys, California

May 19 2014
FTD.com Ftd Florist Non Delivery, Took Money from Account, Never Delivered Product Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Florists: FTD.com Nationwide