Your Search | utilities, inc. lake utilties, inc

Dec 10 2016
Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Hiram Brown Hiram Brown Roofing Company 2001 Commerce, Houston Texas Texas
Author: Los Angeles , California Builders & Contractors: Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup My worst lifetime Nightmare Puyallup Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Abusive Parents: Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Dec 10 2016
GLOBAL MOVING , Inc SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS, Wayne, New Jersey Internet Author: Wayne, New Jersey Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVING Internet

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Clark County Property Management Inc POOR BUSINESS & UNETHICAL WAYS!!!!!Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Property Management: Clark County Property Management Inc Vancouver, Washington

Dec 09 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc. Doubling my debt mofia style collections Salem New Hampshire Author: Haltom City, Texas Colleges and Universities: Windham Professionals, Inc. Salem, New Hampshire

Dec 08 2016
Center workshop H2D Inc. Luu Hann This company has a refund policy that they will not honor. Internet
Author: newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Center workshop Internet

Aston Rise Inc Konrad Jakubczak, A and K Electric Another Scam Windsor Ontario
Author: Emeryville, Ontario Manufacturers: Aston Rise Inc Windsor , Ontario

Dec 08 2016
Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Worst Experience of my Life! Salt lake city Utah Off your rocker? Author: Salt lake city, Utah Media Outlets: Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Salt lake city, Utah

Dec 08 2016
Darc Ops Armory, Tony Thomas Darc Ops Armory took my money ,Amost $500, and never sent me my Nikon Optic! Darc Ops Armory is a fraudulent company, they stole my money and cannot be trusted! Shawnee Oklahoma Problem made right by Darc Ops Armory Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Darc Ops Armory Shawnee, Oklahoma

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

13, Report #1342094

Dec 08 2016
Premier Cancun Vacations Pressure tactics to get unsuspecting person to commit to their offer. Cancun Internet Had contacted them several times Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

14, Report #1342076

Dec 08 2016
TheNotarySpot, Inc. Notary Spot Currently in Breach of Contract Seabrook, TX Nationwide Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Financial Services: TheNotarySpot, Inc. Nationwide

15, Report #1342061

Dec 08 2016
Seccio Inc Salomon Suissa Never delivered, Never Refunded, Scam, Ebay, Waits for paypal refund to be over New York City, Garden City NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Salomon Suissa Internet

16, Report #1342057

Dec 08 2016
Rapid fulfilment inc Theives! Nationwide Author: Cwmbran, Other Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfilment inc Nationwide

17, Report #1342053

Dec 08 2016
Auto Oupost, North, Inc. Read the Reviews! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Auto Dealers: Auto Oupost, North, Inc. McHenry, Illinois

18, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

19, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

20, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

21, Report #1341986

Dec 07 2016
England Carrier Services ECS, England Logistics, England Carrier Services, Utah, Missouri ECS, England Carrier Services- Stealing carrier's money! Don't use them! Ready my story! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Branson, Missouri Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah

22, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

23, Report #1341940

Dec 07 2016
Primavision.com Primavision.com in Indonesia Got ripped off Nationwide Author: Big Lake, Alaska Cross-Border Scams: Primavision.com Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California