Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Utube Consulting Social media & Web Design Services = Philippines Forgery & Scams, Cyber Stalkers, Identity Theft Online

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
Instasmile Sebl group Scammed me out of 490 dollars said they couldn't make veneers and can send me 100 dollars of my money back.  Chicago Author: INDEPENDENCE, Missouri Dental Services: Instasmile

Mar 23 2017
Colonial Capital Group, Kevin Antony Neil and Peter Leonard Shuttleworth USA Chicago Property Bond Scam, High Yield Bond Fraud Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom Internet Author: Other Financial Services: Colonial Capital Group Internet

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 23 2017
Dean Wilson QSRH Unprofessional and rude Melbourne Nationwide Author: Melbourne, Consulting: Dean Wilson Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Ilya Shapiro Pendulum PR Ilya Shapiro of Pendulum PR Con Artist Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Florida Personal Services: Ilya Shapiro Internet

Mar 23 2017
Robert Niblock Paul Dame Lowes Frauds Liars mooresville north caralina Internet Author: lakewood, California Consumer Services: Robert Niblock Paul Dame Internet

Mar 23 2017
Belinda Willimson Belinda Mendoza Williamson Didn't pay, we sent to collections, she paid and maligning us 3 years later online Anaheim Hills California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Belinda Willimson Anaheim Hills, California

Mar 23 2017
Graphic Design Labs Mary Joe Arias @graphic design labs FRAUD WEBSITE DESIGN USING FREE WIX TEMPLATE PDF FILES UNAUTHORIZED FALSE SLAES ADVERTISEMENT AS A CLIENT Austin Texas Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Graphic Design Labs Austin, Texas

Mar 23 2017
Y B Media LLC. Yaniv Mindell Sophisticated SPAM OPERATION Illegal. Impersonation Pembroke Pines, Florida
As Court Ordered to Remove These Entire Postings File attached is the Permanent Injunction Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Adult Web Sites: Y B Media LLC. Pembroke Pines, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Adam Leitman Bailey Fraud, misrepresetation,incompetent,liars New York, New York Notice Author: Bronx, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Adam Leitman Bailey New York, New York

Mar 23 2017
Applied Media Technologies Corp Beware that a 30 day free trial is not what they say it is. Y Clearwater Florida Author: Lombard, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: Applied Media Technologies Corp Clearwater, Florida

Mar 23 2017
credit card services corporation I can not reach them and I have a full time life account. chicago Illinois Author: Rio Vista, California Credit & Debt Services: credit card services corporation chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

American standard Internet
Author: Stockton, California Real Estate Services: American standard

Mar 23 2017
INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Ask me two Send $940 BENIN REPUBLIC Nationwide
Author: Florida Cross-Border Scams: INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Quick pets delivery service Norfolk Virginia Author: Evansville , Indiana Animal Services: Quick pets delivery service Norfolk, Virginia

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 22 2017
Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat , Khaled Beirat ,khaled ahmad beirat is a convicted felon, served in Illinois department of corrections 2 terms burbank illinois ,cook county Illinois
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Credit Services: Namora Trading & Khaled Ahmed Beirat Bridgeview, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | stiffed us and made us feel horrible about our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |, I ended up firing this (((REDACTED))) three weeks before our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Sign Co. AKA Elaine Roach Theft of product/services Anaheim California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Sign Co. Anaheim , California

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS  threw our trust in the wind by not appearing, by tripling our wedding bill, and by two-timing us chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
. Capital One Bank N.A. All 5 of my long standing accounts have been restricted by Capital One for adding and removing authorized users. Isnt that a cardholder priviledge? Mclean VA Nationwide
You forgot Author: Perris, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One N.A. Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Markets Trading They really took me for a ride! London England Author: Oshawa, Ontario Online Trading: Markets Trading Nationwide