Your Search | v store & rebaate rip off

Jul 23 2016
Royal Phone Store SIM Card Scam New York New York Author: APO, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Royal Phone Store New York, New York

Jul 23 2016
Cogzidel Technologies CogzidelAnand NatarajSam K,CTO cogzidelBalamurugan, CFO cogzidelArnold’ Bala Rip off company proposing online clone of apps madurai,tamil nadu tamil nadu Author: Alabama Internet Services: Cogzidel Technologies madurai,, tamil nadu

Jul 23 2016
Judaica Mall They are passing off non kosher Mezuzah Parchments / Scrolls as kosher Arad Israel Author: Woodmere, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Judaica Mall Arad, Internet

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Penn Foster Rip off Internet Author: ringwood, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: Penn Foster Internet

Jul 23 2016
SAR has anyone mailed SAR a debt valid letter Plantation Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SAR Florida

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
Backdrop Outlet Telephone number 8004661755NathanZhoujing The person I delt with is called Nathon. No last name. A backdrop I ordered and paid extra for 2 day deliverary took 2 months to get here. He promised to take 60$ off the price if I would cancel my dispute with Discover. Now he is hiding. Will not answer my calls. Not sure Internet Author: jacksonville, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Backdrop Outlet Internet

Jul 23 2016
Kelly Pope Kelly's RV repair Rip-off, scammer Satellite Beach Florida Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Kelly Pope Satellite Beach , Florida

Jul 23 2016
BeFrugal © 2009-2016 Capital Intellect Inc Rebate on online Purchase with NORDSTROM.COM BOSTON Internet Author: PV, California Unusual Rip-Off: BeFrugal Internet

Jul 23 2016
NGOA DillonUniversity of GunsLumitact USPS Priority? UPS? OFallon Missouri Author: HAWTHORNE, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA OFallon , Missouri

Jul 23 2016
Betzip/pureplay You guys took 24.99 off my card I need you guys to put my money back on my card.. Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Adult Web Site: Betzip/pureplay Internet

Jul 23 2016
At-Home Professions At-Home professions Rip Off Fort Collins Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Health Care Education: At-Home Professions Fort Collins, Colorado

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Zagg, Inc. Rip me off saying they never received my old screen protector Internet Author: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Zagg, Inc. Internet

Jul 23 2016
Ace Cash America Jack Anderson threats of scam SS//Wages Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ace Cash America Internet

Jul 23 2016
Adam Dubec on ebay he goes by doobillicios518 and he ripped me off on a high end Bose bluetooth speeker Cohoes New York Author: Enfield, Connecticut Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Adam Dubec Cohoes, New York

Jul 23 2016
Renew/Derma KHB truley lovely syrum and CHP best eye syrum I have been ripped off bu this co.after my cc was charged. 2charges of$87 ea i called and was told they have no record of my name address or CC#.how did they charge my cc acct? i Internet Author: Seminole, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Renew/Derma Internet

Jul 22 2016
Younes Abdessamad Yones, Yones Production, therealyones Prentnded to get me signed and song on the radio and convicted my investors to throw 12k. Ended up all being bull****. He asked for all of it to cash. Ran off with the money. Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Deceitful & Deceptive was finally given a cancelled trial code after three attempts today. Became sick on trail product. Already filed my report experience. Here are some numbers for all who need them. (888)660-3748 and (855)643-3737 to cancel . San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
carhistoryforme.com thevinchecker I listed a car on Craig's List & got a text msg asking me to run this VIN report. Paid $12.95 for it and did not get a report. Sherman Oaks, CA Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: carhistoryforme.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Randy Black Jr dba Land Baron LandBaron Ripped me off for work I did for him Las vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Randy Black Jr dba Land Baron Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2016
Porter Infiniti Newark DE RIP OFF, Fradulent, Crooks Newark Delaware Author: voorhees, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Porter Infiniti Newark DE Newark, Delaware

Jul 22 2016
Wanted Auto Protect I was ripped off for $2,000 5 yr warrantee for 2006 Pontiac Solstice Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Staten Island , New York Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
Lillian Vernon no refund, over priced, price scam Internet Author: portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Lillian Vernon Internet