Your Search | v store & rebaate rip off

Feb 12 2016
Pool Deals Ripped me off for my pool cover and or my refund grand island New York Author: manteca , California Sporting Goods: Pool Deals grand island, New York

Feb 12 2016
RegistertoVote.org Scam website just in time to rip off voters Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Con Artists: RegistertoVote.org Internet

Feb 12 2016
xenonpro.com ledpro.com BUYER BEWARE - TOTALLY RIPPED OFF CANADA Internet Author: Alabama Auto Parts: xenonpro.com Internet

Feb 12 2016
Goldstein and Associates Author: Sacramento , California Unusual Rip-Off: Goldstein and Associates

Feb 12 2016
SONGSONG, INC. ( GREENICE) TRUCELL VERNON California Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: SONGSONG, INC. VERNON, California

Feb 12 2016
HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION PRESIDENT ELLIOT ABBBOTT MR ABBOTT WAS TO SEND A RING FROM HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION I PAY 56 DOLLARS NEVER GOT IT STUDIO CITY California Author: DINGMANS FERRY, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION STUDIO CITY, California

Feb 12 2016
gameday-tees Ordered tee shirt in January said it would take 2-3 weeks. Sending e-m ails and tried to contact by phone to no avail. They are a RIP OFF!! Ontario California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: gameday-tees internet,

Feb 11 2016
TCA Wireless TCA DON QUIJOTE KAHEKA TCA Wireless Rip Off Honolulu Hawaii Author: Hawaii Cellular Phone Companies: TCA Wireless Honolulu, Hawaii

Feb 11 2016
Re-Bath Bath Tub Liners of Michigan Re-Bath Rip Off Troy Michigan Author: Rochester Hills, Michigan Plumbing: Re-Bath Troy, Michigan

Feb 11 2016
U-Store Home Appliances Major Appliance Ripoff: Buyer Beware!!! DALLAS Texas Author: Roanoke, Texas Appliances: U-Store Home Appliances DALLAS, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Assurant Solutions Extended Warranties for GE Products Doesn't honor their extended warranty contract, rude and a rip-off company! Nationwide Author: Mililani, Hawaii Appliances: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Ip nation They took out $4.95 without notifying me and I am very upset about it and I want to rip somebody's head off 34.95 without notifying me and I am very upset abo Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ip nation Internet

Feb 11 2016
Skin Optics Eyessentials BIG RIP OFF Internet Author: Island Lake, Illinois Pharmacies: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 11 2016
charlene parker Scammed a 70 year old senior mims florida Author: mims, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: charlene parker Internet

Feb 11 2016
ITECHDEALS.COM Riped us off Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ITECHDEALS.COM Internet

Feb 11 2016
MDBCovers (BS Enterprises) Products are soaked in smoke smell Spring Texas Author: New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: MDBCovers Internet

Feb 11 2016
D&D Auto Sales Dean Ripped off Handi-capped people Madera California Author: Fresno, California Auto Dealers: D&D Auto Sales Madera, California

Feb 11 2016
Baby's Den Igal Hatanian Fraud Charges from Baby's Den, store doesn't care Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Vienna, Virginia Baby Products: Baby's Den Internet

Feb 10 2016
NH system Aps Fraud charges America Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: NH system Aps Internet

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Eric Corl Idea Buyer Internet

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
open pantry gas station Gas Station Rip Off!! It costs you 3 cents just to select your gas grade! brookfield Wisconsin Author: Brookfield, Wisconsin Gas Stations: open pantry gas station brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 10 2016
CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY, MSR SHOP, MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything Internet Author: miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: CNC FACTORY Internet

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Another All Their Fault Case Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet