V2 PREMIER VISCOM SHOP NBC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: V2 Premier Viscom Shop NBC
There may be more specific results for "V2 Premier Viscom Shop NBC"
For more specific results for "V2 Premier Viscom Shop NBC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Premier Credit DON'T MAKE SENSE! 2002 Wesley Suite 100 Indianapolis, IN 46219 Nationwide Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Work Place Bullies: Premier Credit Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 20 2017

Jul 20 2017
NCE PREMIER PLATINUM PLUS JAY SULLIVAN (SALES) BOUGHT A FALSELY REPRESENTED PROGRAM WILMINGTON Delaware Author: SCHOFIELD, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: NCE PREMIER PLATINUM PLUS WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet The packages are under the name Louie Duque and the packages numbers as follows: 627005605, 627005599. Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 18 2017
Premier Subaru Branford Ct Very Much Focused on Profit and not customers concerns Branford Connecticut Confusion is Conveinant For You Author: Guilford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru Branford Ct Branford, Connecticut

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 14 2017
shopmedionline.com shop medi online Oh you don't have to worrie, I'm Just Ripping You Off For Your Last $300.00 Then Try To Get $200 More. Man I told you, don't rip me off And I Trusted You. Now All Hell Is Going To Break Loose California Nationwide Author: gresham, Oregon Drug Stores: shopmedionline.com Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Sherri Ann Baldy I placed an order for a coloring book on her Bestie shop the money of 18.90 was taken right away from my account on june 23 2017 i recieved an email from the Bestie shop that my item has shipped on july 4 th 2017 it has been 2 weeks it should not take this long for me to get my order i contacted sherri Baldy on her face book and she keeps giving me different stories as to why my book has not gotten to me yet i told her i want a refund she stated that a refund would not be given and she would track the item this has not been done and i still have no book. Very unhappy! Riverside Calif California Author: Rosamond, California Better Business Bureau: Sherri Ann Baldy California

Jul 13 2017
Burlap Apparel, Shop Burlap, s****. Author: Westminster, California Clothing Stores: Burlap Apparel Internet

Jul 13 2017
T-BONE AND CLAM INC, AKA Premier Communications Consulting, AKA, TABITHA PRYBY and Brandon ,aka Mike, Relkoff Installed broken fiber and would continuously lie about dates and time he was coming back to fix the issue. It's been over a month since this has been going on with no resolution. BOTHELL Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Office Services: T-BONE AND CLAM INC BOTHELL, Washington

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 12 2017
Premier by Dead Sea Pemier Science Division Laboratory manufactured under Health Dept. license by Dead Sea Premier Cosmetics Laboratories ltd Says product made in Israel ,, Gainesville, FL Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Premier by Dead Sea Pemier Kiosk in Mall, Oaks Mall , Gainesville, Florida

Jul 12 2017
BEAUTYCREAM ENVIOUS HEALTHY SHOP FLAWLESS HEALTHY HEALTHYLIFE ORDERED FREE TRIAL AND KEEPS SENDING PRODUCT IN DIFFERENT NAMES AND AUTOMATIC CHARGES. CANNOT FIND A WAY TO STOP IT. THE PRICE IS THROUGH THE ROOF! NEW YORK Internet Author: Erie, Colorado Telemarketers: BEAUTYCREAM Internet

Jul 12 2017
CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. ON MY MONTHLY CITI CARD STATEMENT EMAIL, CITI SAYS THEY ARE WITH ME BEFOR DURING AND AFTER ALL TRANACTIONS, AND THE ALLOW ME TO DISPUTE CHARGES, AND THY ARE THERE WITH YOU AND GET MONEY BACK AS LONG AS ONE YOU DISPUTE AGAINST DOES NOT CHALLENGE THE DISPU CITI IS A CREDIT CARD COMPANY, BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE IS A SHOP IN RICHMAND VA THAT CLAIMS TO SREBUILD AND SUPPLY AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION, THEY DO THIS BUT THEY USE DECEPTION TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE TRANSMISSIONS THEN AFTER THE FACT THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW UP THEIR STATEMENT OF GIVE WARRANTY ETC ETC. . CITI CARD BASED IN SIOUX FALLS SD. BROADSTREET PE Nationwide reply to,, you are incorrect, Author: Hickory, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Jaguar Land Rover / Alpine Jaguar AutoNation / Jaguar Fort Lauderdale Jaguar Factory Warrantied F-Type V8 Vehicle - 150+ days in Shop, Over 20+ Times Fort Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Jaguar Fort Lauderdale Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Go Shop and Save Fradulent Information leading to Scam Maitland, FL 32751 Flordia Author: Leesburg, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Go Shop and Save Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
cs.fashion.net allure, my shop, style works glamourtrends fraudently charged my credit card for $99.00 for trial offer which was not advertised anywhere on their site Dania Beach Florida Author: Annandale, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: cs.fashion.net Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Auto shop Auto express I bought two cars that was messed up it look good but it wasn't good check engine kept coming on my car and my car caught on fire after 4months of the Check engine coming on auto express told me they was going fix it but never fix it . It be the same problem Sacramento California Author: Sacramento , California Auto Dealers: Auto shop Sacramento , California

Jul 05 2017
NCE Premier Platinum Discount Medical was contacted after I was looking for insurance on the market place P.O. Box 98 Florham Park, NJ 07932 Internet
Author: barboursville, West Virginia Health Insurance: NCE Internet

Jul 05 2017
Abra auto body shop Kirkland Washington Nationwide Author: Kirkland, Washington Auto Repair Service: Abra auto body shop Kirkland Washington Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Havoline Xpress Lube or Havoline Xpress Lube#1027 Damaged my vehicle, then tried to charge me to repair it ,body shop fraud. When told I would report it, staged an accident ,insurance and personal injury fraud. Woodstock Georgia
Attachment of proof... Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Havoline Xpress Lube Woodstock, Georgia