Your Search | vaso 9

Jan 28 2016
James Wittams - Smith, JSEO Just SEO, JSEO, Assisted Reputation Not paying for invoices over 9 months for work done in May 2015 London United Kingdom Author: Zagreb, Other Internet Marketing Companies: James Wittams - Smith, JSEO Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
HTC HTC M-8 HTC M-9 The HTC M-8 and M-9 are both have defects in workmanship. There are TOO Many complaints on the internet about not reading the SIM card. ALSO the customer service makes every excuss why they can't resolve the problem. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR, DON'T BUY THE M-8, M-9 AND DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE ON THE NEW M-10? Nationwide Author: Merritt Island, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
Purrada Exotix Brittany NicoleBrittany ColemanPurrada ExotixFusion 9 Photography Theft, Fraud, Bengal Cats, Bengal, Breeder, Cat Breeder, Kittens Abbotsford internet Author: Hamilton, Ontario Cat Breeders: Purrada Exotix Abbotsford, British Columbia

Jan 08 2016
TIMELESS AUTO SALES I Bought This Service On 9/18/15 And As Of Today I Did Not Get Any Calls Or E-mail About My 31 Ford wilkes barre, PA
3 Questions Author: Miramar, Florida Motor Vehicle: TIMELESS AUTO SALES Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Nansulate LeadX High Heat coating heatshield EPX4 and Home protect After 9 months no product or refund just a bounced check Naples Florida Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Naples, Florida

Jan 05 2016
MyDeli Charged me in euro and also never delivered merchandise ,after 9 months Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Grocery Stores: MyDeli Internet

Dec 30 2015
YP Marketing Solutions YP Marketing Solutions hard sold me, then did not deliver what was agreed, did not return calls and send me to collections. Classic joke of a company. Be careful. They do not exist to make you money. Nationwide January 27th and still no resolution. Author: Franktown, Colorado Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Solutions Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
CELLULAR OUTFITTER (wholesaler) illegally charged my card the next day after I placed order, never stated shipping costs nor would they be more than my order total promised order leaves warehouse next day, 9 days later and my order is still processing not near shipping yet. Have made 5 attempts through email and by phone to contact anyone...NOTHING Internet Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: CELLULAR OUTFITTER Internet

Dec 23 2015
advantage rent a car EZ car rental i rented a car from Advantage Rent a Car located at the Orlando Florida International airport from 12/9-12/13/15. i filled up gas tank on my way to airport to the max capacity to avoid $9 a gallon charges for an empty tank. orlando Florida Author: el Cajon, California Customer: advantage rent a car orlando, Florida

Dec 22 2015
U.S.Boiler if our product is discontinued within 9 years you will not have repair parts lancaster Pennsylvania Author: staten island, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: U.S.Boiler lancaster, Pennsylvania

Dec 21 2015
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to exceptional student experiences & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. My son attended on my post 9/11 GI bill Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northeast Heavy Construction Academy Brentwood, New Hampshire

Dec 21 2015
Modern Promos Jonathon Nelson I replied to a ad for a marketing promo. The owner, Jonathon Nelson, contacted me and set up the work. I kept calling, texting and e-mailing him so I could fill out paperwork so I would be paid! I started the marketing event on Friday, October 23rd and finished the marketing event on Friday, October 30th 2015. After calling and emailing repeatedly, Mr. Nelson finally sent me my new hire paperwork 9 days after the marketing was completed!!! Now he will not return my phone calls and states that I knew that I would not be paid for up to 60 days! WRONG!! I took the job in good faith and was told I would be paid in a few weeks!! NO ONE WORKS BEFORE HALLOWEEN AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PAID BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I have the e-mails and text messages from Jonathon Nelson and I WILL BE TAKING IT TO COURT!! I have worked for a lot of marketing companies and I have NEVER seen one that expects you to wait 60 days at their convienence to pay you!! Maybe when he is broke and working for nothing, after everyone has sued him, he will remember that he wouldn't have had any money before if we weren't all out there doing his work for him!!! South Bloomington Minnesota 60 Days is Standard Author: Benton, Arkansas Advertising Agencies: Modern Promos Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
A Norton Septic Contracting Scam waiting to happen 3171 Us Hwy 9 Old Bridge New Jersey Author: North Brunswick,, New Jersey Utility Companies: A Norton Septic Contracting 3171 Us Hwy 9 Old Bridge, New Jersey

Dec 11 2015
Incenseamazon-com.3dcarts.com Legalherbalbudz.comEdwin Reyes New York 10031 new york USA Order placed on 12/9/15 still waiting, what sketched me out was I never received confirmation number of tracking number  New York New York
Author: Joansville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Incenseamazon-com.3dcarts.com New York , New York

Dec 10 2015
TBA Shop Did not receive my free flag and was told to pay postage only Did this on 9/14/15. Never received the flag. unknown unknown Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: TBA Shop

Dec 04 2015
Coquitlam Express Autobody Ltd ICBC VALET mike 778-840-8185mike 778-398-1777http://coquitlamexpressautobody.com/9-910 Tupper AveCoquitlam, BC, V3K 1A5778-398-1777 Auto Body Price Gouging, Theft, Scam Artist, Steals, Stole, Disrespectful, sexual harrasment, Stole tires, Insurance fraud, deductible waiver, hidden damage inflations, Coquitlam BritishColumbia Been a customer for over 10 years Author: Coquitlam, Washington Auto Repair Service: Coquitlam Express Autobody Ltd ICBC VALET Coquitlam, British Columbia

Dec 04 2015
Zafarson Global Services Ltd Zafarson Global Services Ltdzafarson.comOwner: Zafarson GroupOwner Address: Suite # 9,Block 2a-St.11, I-8/1, Islamabad, 44000, PakistanOwner Postcode: 44000Owner Country : Pakistan Website Location : United States empresa elcual prometio un negocio de cuentas de call center y pidio $2500 de adelanto por la cuenta y despues jamas se supo de ellos Internet
Author: mejicanos, New York Convention Centers: Zafarson Global Services Ltd Internet

Nov 27 2015
Cell Cord Centers of America - New Scam started by group of ex cons...Steve Ross, of Greensboro NC Robert Barry Newmark of St Petersburg FL Frank Richard Hendricks of Howell NJ Their former company Smart Tech Gear America, LLC - Shut down (Dissolved) by the state of Florida after only 9 monthsQ. Greensboro, NC - St Petersburg FL & Howell NJ Internet Cell Cord Centers Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Based Business: Cell Cord Centers of America - New Scam Internet

Nov 27 2015
all about aluminun Mach-1 Agility EquipmentEinstien k-9 Ordered stuff and cancelled my order and gave me no refund Wilmington North Carolina Author: commack, New York Sporting-good Manufactures: all about aluminun Wilmington, North Carolina

20, Report #482034

Nov 22 2015
Direct Freight Solutions llc Picked up freight will not deliver until payed Westland, Michigan
DEADBEAT SCAMERS GO TO JAIL MAR 9 2011 Author: Westland, Michigan Shipping & Handling: Direct Freight Solutions llc Jackson, New Jersey

Nov 21 2015
Just answer They promise a reply in timely manner. Have not answered question after waking 9 days. I made repeated requests for answer Internet Author: Silver City, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Just answer Internet

Nov 20 2015
TBASHOP ORDERED PACKER FLAG -FREE + SHIPPING OF $6.99 ON 9/16/2015 AND DIDN'T GET THE FLAG Internet Author: green bay, Wisconsin Sports Teams & Clubs: TBASHOP Internet

Nov 20 2015
Cloud 9 Helicopters, LLC Cloud 9 Aviation, LLC Geoff Painter RIPOFF - Spent 40% more money than advertised!! Just rude and unprofessional! $68,000 loss West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Aviation Schools: Cloud 9 Helicopters, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 20 2015
Salvation Lying Army I was forced to do community service for the Salvation Army. One evening I was scheduled to work from 4-9, which i did, however my doctor has me on elavil which makes you constantly thirsty and therefore you constantly have to urinate. So I was gone from A retired colonel lied, to me, and drug me down the street against his van to the appallment of all on lookers greenwood Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Nonprofit Organizations: Salvation Lying Army greenwood , Indiana

Nov 18 2015
simplyfabo purchased a flashlight back on 9-14-15..still no light now on 11-18-15....FAKE..FRAUD...NEVER AGAIN florida Nationwide Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: simplyfabo Nationwide