VASO 9 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: VASO 9
There may be more specific results for "VASO 9"
For more specific results for "VASO 9"
Showing 1-25 of 2,368 Found Reports For more specific results for "VASO 9"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Ocwen loan servicing llc I am being overcharged in interest payment 426.29 a month, 11cent goes toward the principle @ a 9% rate west palm beach Florida Author: clarksdale, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen loan servicing llc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Johnna Gains Face cream Orca Nutra . dermagieo and vieva drrma I ordered a sample for 8.95. On 7- 15 -17 I was charged 89.91 and on the 17th 91.79 not authorized 9 Hollywood Florida Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Tennessee Internet: Johnna Gains Face cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 16 2017
Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Cell Fix Shouldered me protective product for my phone that did not perform at all they offered no product guarantee whatsoever even after only 9 days of use Port Charlotte Florida
Author: Venice, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellairis Cell Phone Repair Port Charlotte , Florida

Jul 14 2017
professional retail services  I provided services for this company and was promised payment in 45 days. I have contacted them and invoiced them many times. Just recently i was promised payment on August 27,2010 and i have still not received medford, New York Finally got paid after 9 months Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: professional retail services medford, New York

Jul 13 2017
Netspend Someone call them with my information and transfered funds into there account at 9 am july the 13 2017 i dont know who is vernon m is took all my money Nationwide Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
ESIS / CHUBB This company has been giving me the run around for 9 months over a vehicle accident that occurred on 10 /22 /2016. . Unknown Internet Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Car Insurance: ESIS / CHUBB Internet

Jul 11 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium Ordered 5piece Harley D.pic. 9-10months ago.E-mail adress not responding.payed 44,47$ never get the picture. Tasmania Internet
Author: Pattaya, Alabama Sales People: Cool Stuff Emporium Internet

Jul 08 2017
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Addictgear,com and Addictgearz on Facebook I Ordered shoes from them. Did not receive anything after 9 weeks of waiting. I asked for tracking no, which I never received. So the only conclusion I could come to was that this is a big fat scam. Internet Author: Somerset WEST, Credit Card Fraud: Addictgear,com Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives They will take your deposit and not give you anything. It took me 9 months to get a refund. Sarasota Florida Apology for Your Refund Delay Author: California Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 19 2017
waste management On June 9, 2017 one of Waste Management’s trucks picked up my recycling bin/trash can, in front of my home at (((REDACTED))), Baldwin Park, CA (((REDACTED))), on our regular trash day. I emailed them that evening because they were closed, and never got a response. Houston Texas Author: Baldwin Park, California Collection Agencies: Recycling/Trash removal: waste management Houston, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to exceptional student experiences & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. My son attended on my post 9/11 GI bill Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heavy Construction Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifie ™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Construction Academy the nation’s leading institution training & certification of Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Construction Academy has modern equipment, state-of-the-art facilities, and an ideal training field. HCA has become one of the most effective, efficient training sites in the world. Brentwood, New Hampshire

Jun 09 2017
Timothy Whitehead Timothy Whitehead Enterprises, Career Consultants, Tim Speaks Life Contracted for service of 2 resumes which I was given an eta of 6/9/17. I haven't received the resumes nor a response when I inquired as to the status of receipt of the resumes. Birminghan or Tuscaloosa Internet, Alabama Author: FRISCO, Texas Small Business Services: Timothy Whitehead Internet

Jun 07 2017
Nouveau skin care or Curetilt Free trila smaple for S&H charge of 9 Pittsburg Florida Author: Saratoga, California Skin Care: Nouveau skin care Pittsburg, Florida

Jun 05 2017
Card Member Services Never ending calls, hangups on removal request, dial 9 has no effect Nationwide Try TCPA Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Services: Card Member Services Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Happy Rock Merchant Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Happy Rock Merchant Solutions | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Happy Rock Merchant Solutions, LLC has been helping businesses across the country obtain the working capital they need to grow and prosper for over 9 years. Happy Rock Merchant Solutions, LLC dedicated to providing personalized service, solutions for each of Happy Rock Merchant Solutions' clients' unique financing needs. Happy Rock Merchant Solutions, LLC is fully committed to its clients' total satisfaction from application through funding and beyond. Happy Rock Merchant Solutions equally committed to preserve clients personal, financial, business processes and trade secrets. These pillars of customer satisfaction, integrity, privacy and security are embedded in Happy Rock Merchant Solutions' company culture. More than 50% of Happy Rock Merchant Solutions' business is repeat clients and many relationships date back to the beginning of our business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Happy Rock Merchant Solutions TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Happy Rock Merchant Solutions is a direct lender. Happy Rock Merchant Solutions terms are simple and clear, there are no closing cost. Clients will not lose any equity or control of your business. Happy Rock Merchant Solutions does not use middlemen, they fund you directly. New York , New York

May 25 2017
Progressive insurance $9 charge to change start date ripoff Internet Author: Villa Ridge, Illinois Car Insurance: Progressive insurance Internet

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 17 2017
AT&T Ma Bell. Early termination charge on phone I had 9 years. Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide What about the kids and other victims? Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

24, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 06 2017
Spirit Airlines Do Not Join the Spirit $9 Yearly Club They will rebill you $70 every year and you can't get it back. Internet regarding Spirit Airlines Author: San Francisco, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Internet