VASO 9 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: VASO 9
There may be more specific results for "VASO 9"
For more specific results for "VASO 9"
Showing 1-25 of 2,352 Found Reports For more specific results for "VASO 9"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Progressive insurance $9 charge to change start date ripoff Internet Author: Villa Ridge, Illinois Car Insurance: Progressive insurance Internet

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 17 2017
AT&T Ma Bell. Early termination charge on phone I had 9 years. Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

5, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 06 2017
Spirit Airlines Do Not Join the Spirit $9 Yearly Club They will rebill you $70 every year and you can't get it back. Internet regarding Spirit Airlines Author: San Francisco, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Internet

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 25 2017
Tee Drop I ordered a ring back on April 9, 2107. They took my money but I never received my order. Liers never received my order unknown Internet
Learn to spell Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: Tee Drop Internet

Apr 13 2017
Just Answer Withdrew from my Astoria Bank checking account 19.00 Dollars periodically (9 times) from May thru December 2016 Not known .... only Internet InternetNot known .... only Internet Author: Yaphank, New York Lawyers: Just Answer Internet

Apr 10 2017
Pendragon Actes U.S. K-9 Vulture that prays on disabled and elderly Weeki Wachee Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Animal Services: Pendragon Actes U.S. K-9 Weeki Wachee, Florida

Apr 10 2017
Skyline Chili Scott Redwine, LLC 9 Year Loyal female 51 year old manager fired by text message for no reason Dublin Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Restaurants: Skyline Chili Dublin, Ohio

Apr 06 2017
Student Relief Center LLC SRC The Company (SRC) Student Relief Solutions LLC has NO valid Customer Service phone number. When calling the company at: 1-877-659-2661 at 9 am start of business day, recording states “due to high call volume….” Then, a recording offers an opportunity to leave a voice message and the MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL. An email comes from an echosign@echosign.com in my Gmail account and also offers a processing@studentreliefcenter.net I have never received an email from that address. The email asking for a new ACH form is a “picture” not a document with an html link in it asking for banking information to continue taking $49.99. This has been going on since 2013. Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Services: Student Relief Center LLC Internet

Mar 29 2017
Public storage Advertised special for storage is a bait and switch with additional fees not disclosed. I clicked on a advertisement for a 10x20 storage space on 3/9/17 for 125.00 per month.  semiole Florida
Author: semiole, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Public storage semiole, Florida

Mar 25 2017
smarterchaos.com Matt Frary Stu ButlerDoug Davis affiliate marketing and advertising company STOLE MY MONEY for 9 months! Castle Rock Internet Author: aurora, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: smarterchaos.com Matt Frary Internet

16, Report #1362090

Mar 16 2017
GoDaddy GoDaddy Wordpress Hosting Go Daddy Deleted my entire website over $9 automated payment Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Author: Fairfield, Ohio Websites: GoDaddy Internet

Mar 14 2017
BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Have trial order 9 month ago June 2016. I can't get them to cancel keep sending back.BANK Keep Charging HENDERSON and or LOUISVILLE Internet Author: Slacks Creek, Alabama Dental Services: BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Dunkin Donuts Bad treatment , they kicked me out right 2 minutes after selling me a drink at 9:42 pm even thought on the door it said it closes at 10 pm ,when I addressed it to them they said they don't care and they told me to get out. Brooklyn New York GET A LIFE LOSER!!! Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dunkin Donuts Brooklyn , New York

Mar 11 2017
Nutra Today Didn't receive item until 3/9/17; that was when they charged me. Supposed to be trial, called, they said no refund. Internet Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Today Internet

Mar 09 2017
Kstlyesallday.com I ordered clothing from kstyles on 12/24/2016 was told 5-25 days shipping and after various emails back and forth its now 3/9/2017 and i still haven't received it Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Kstlyesallday.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Fashion in Vogue On 9/9/2017, I received a watch from FASHION IN VOGUE which I did not order nor did I become a member of this company as mentioned afore and I would like this to STOP and / or DESIST. Should a charge of any kind appear on any billing report I may receive, I will seek legal assistance! SUN VALLEY California Author: SUN VALLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fashion in Vogue SUN VALLEY, California

Mar 08 2017
Kronic Juce Juice Didin't ship product and didn't have a contact number, charged $9 for shipping Internet
Author: Fall River , Massachusetts Bars Lounges & Clubs: Kronic Juce Internet

Mar 07 2017
En Garde Protective Services I was discriminated against because I am black ,and openly gay often. I was wrongfully terminated after being with the company for 6 months and taking 1 sick day.My paycheck was never ready on payday like other employees mines was ready at 1:00 that evening if the boss Elaina was upset at me that day vs. 9:00 a.m . for everyone else HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Work Place Bullies: En Garde HOUSTON, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Premier Rental Solutions Offered to help me sell time share within 3 months (9/8/16) Orlando Florida Author: Monroe, Ohio Time-share developers: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida