Your Search | vaso 9

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Above prime innovations I ordered a bracelet and a knecklace from this company on 9/15/16 and haven't recieved my products to this day, but they took my money from my account immediately. I have sent them numerous emails and have got no answer. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Above prime innovations Internet

Oct 19 2016
Nutra Prime Cleanse company gave a free trial of their products only had to pay for shipping 9 Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Prime Cleanse Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Youngs Auction Bob Young Took 3 truck loads to them paper says 9 items on it . They stolen all the rest of my items. They said they can not find them. Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Bed & Bath: Youngs Auction Akron, Ohio

Oct 16 2016
09:41 AM Scam scam scam .They pose as a Walmart site I was scammed just like the other guy who wrote his report on 9/22/16 Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 15 2016
Sticky9 I bought a poster with my personal pictures on it 9/27 as of 10/15 it has still not been received. I emailed the company and they have no tracking number as they said I chose free shipping and they aren't able to track those. There is no customer service number to call. I feel I got ripped off. Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Adoption Agencies: Sticky9 Internet

Oct 05 2016
United K-9 Special Patrol United Special Patrol Rude, arrogant, and unprofessional behavior by Luis at United K-9 Special Patrol Royal Palm Beach Florida
I have resolved my issue with this company and wish to delete my complaint Author: Boca Raton, Florida Security Services: United K-9 Special Patrol Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Home Solutions, Genesis Construction, A-1 Construction, (Eddie Smith) Quality Construction, all of Moulton, AL. Scammer. Unlicensed, non-bonded, and uninsured contractor BBB rating of F on 9/27/16 Moulton Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Home Improvements: Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Moulton, Alabama

Oct 01 2016
Vita Luminance face cream I received one bottle charged for shipping $ 4.99 : the container has a picture of a cameo; container looks like one from Oil of Olay. Then yesterday 9/30 received another container. No company name on it. Charge to my credit card! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vita Luminance face cream Petersburg, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 24 2016
Conslines. Promised savings on inmate calls nationwide. BLOCKED ability to receive son's calls for 9 days! Heartbreaking! Kept money! Made threats! Internet Customer confused our service Author: Berlin, Wisconsin Personal Services: Conslines Internet

Sep 23 2016
Summit Broadband Subscribe to phone,tv, & internet. Sporadic or NO service for at least 9 days. orlando Florida Author: Tavares, Florida Cable TV: Summit Broadband orlando, Florida

Sep 22 2016

Sep 21 2016
financial notifacation advisors they tell me i won 2,536,092.23 i recieved it today 9/20 2016 in letter has to be returned by 9/14.2016 indianapolis Indiana Author: bradley, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: financial notifacation advisors indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 15 2016
04:40 PM,, Daniel Molapo On Warrior Forum as kingleo101 Accepted $1,050 in 2/16; did not finish and never started on - I gave him 2 projects and he sporadically communicated with me by saying he was having personal problems. It is now 9/14, I am losing revenue! Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Websites:,, Daniel Molapo Internet

Sep 14 2016
BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO Lisa was high ,heroin.. pills?,  And fainted mid way of piercing my lip as soon as she saw blood. My 9 yr old son was there and witnessed it. Unhygienic, unprofessional. Shouldn't operate. Author: Flushing, New York Better Business Bureau: BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO

Sep 13 2016
Empire Carpet Promise carpet did not show and will not return calls 9 Return Deposit NOW) sacramento california Author: Placerville, California Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Newman Charles R Newman II Smooth talking young guy assures work will start tomorrow takes money, and never does any work Evansville Indiana 9-16-16 Update Author: Evansville, Indiana Home Improvements: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 12 2016
Garo Kassabian Md Lift Asthetics Do not go to this man for a rhinoplasty! He botched me so horribly! worst mistake of my life. Beverly Hills California It has been 9 months since my rhinoplasty. Author: Los Angeles , California Plastic Surgeons: Garo Kassabian

Sep 12 2016
Ken Michaels MortgageMakeover; RadioKen productions Con Man and Inveterate Liar 27525 Newhall Ranch Road, #9, Valencia CA 91355 CA What is the Rellivance Mr. M? Author: Van Nuys, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ken Michaels Internet

Sep 09 2016
Erie island resort port clinton ohio Promised many things during sign up in 2006 ,access, to erie pa resort,florida affiliate, then told no ,charge me monthly. rates kept raising for 9 years paid u to date last nov ,always booked then closed in off season ,owe me free stay ,no one available , poor conditions every year rude ,cant get out ,of it. port climton oh Author: norwalk, Ohio Adoption Agencies: $$ REWARDS Offered: Erie island resort ort clinton ohio OH

Sep 06 2016
Cherry Balmz ripped off Internet correction 9/8/16 Author: Georgetown , Texas Guns & Ranges: Cherry Balmz Internet