Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

VASO 9

Showing 1-25 of 2,323 Found Reports For more specific results for "VASO 9"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Cloud 9 Vapor Lounge Cl9ud Sells faulty equipment West Chester Township Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Bars Lounges & Clubs: Cloud 9 Vapor Lounge West Chester Township, Ohio

Feb 13 2017
The Deal Empire I ordered a pair of slimming panties in early January. My checking account was debited on 1/9 for $26.90. After not hearng anything from the company, I tried to contact them at the website. It keeps saying the website is down. I really want my money back or the item I ordered. Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 12 2017
Air 9 Radio Promotions Jim Murphy Little Big Town Productions & Promotion Mission House Music Label, Nashville You'll Only Get Ripped Off by Air 9 Radio Promotions aka: Jim Murphy No Music Promo on the Radio! Nashville Tennessee Author: Humble, Texas Producers: Air 9 Radio Promotions Internet

Feb 08 2017
Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Ranch Saddle Company Paid $1075.00US deposit for wade roping saddle,Jeremy has not supplied a saddle and will not return my deposit after 9 months. Greenville Texas Author: Sydney, Liars: Jeremy Stead Ranch Saddle Co. Greenville, Texas

Feb 06 2017
Shira Bush Paid $3,000 for a manuscript to be finished in 90 days, 9 months later, nothing. Have to take her to small claims court Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Redondo beach, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Shira Bush Rancho Cucamonga , California

Feb 04 2017
Westar Lending Group bradley hughes lied on paper, he first offered me 9% for 5 years which never existed, he ended up 1 month later offering me 11% for 1 year, he told me no appraisal will be required, 1 month later an appraisal is required, he is a phoney, a big, d**n liar, a scam and not an honest person to do business with Tarzana California They Are Not Being Honest! Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Westar Lending Group Tarzana, California

Feb 04 2017
Liberty Healthshare offered healthcare coverage at great price then I used it after 9 months called and said I didn't qualify Canton Nationwide internet, state ohio Preexisting Condition appeals Author: coeur d alene , Idaho Health Insurance: Liberty Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
HD360X Facebook - facebook.com/HD360x/?ref=br_rs Product is not worth the investment , I returned product and they will not refund my money HD360X 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 La Verne California 9 Nationwide
Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Cameras & Video: HD360X Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 22 2017
International Award payment center BLUE SERIES XIII ASK ME TO SEND $9 TO win $15,000 check KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: International Award payment center KANSAS CITY , Missouri

11, Report #1194477

Jan 10 2017
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Peter and US Business Funding has done the same thing to me too, taken over $3 grand Author: Roseburg, Oregon Loans: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

Jan 07 2017
Credit one bank Doesn't disclose large annual fee. Closed account due to returned payment although successfully made payments after. Will not open account. $9 to pay over phone. Will not let me make payments so continue accruing interest. Las vegas Nevada
Again Author: Burlington, Iowa Banks: Credit one bank Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 06 2017
Netspend I received an Social Security deposit of 735.00 in March of 2016, but then was waylaid for several months, at which time Netspend somehow switch my account info. with someone else's account. I was told that myPin number, which accessed the account, was UNDER SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME...? This information was followed by the fact that when I had given them the specifics regarding my identity, they said I did have an account. However, I owed them: 9. (+) dollars. When I called to complain and ask that the matter be corrected, I received no help. Netspend (Nationwide) Nationwide NetSpend Author: Bronx, New York Netspend Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
local03 USA 1-888-534-1393 (Out of USA 9# from any access number)USA 1-888-887-3132UK 44-20-351-494-04Brasil 55-11-39584340Australia 61-284172282 they take credit details on phone and start charging for nothing Internet Author: gloucester, Alabama Communications & Networking: local03 Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I ordered 3 candles on December 9 and never received them. Internet Author: Wappingers Falls, New York Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 26 2016
High Class University Order 9 banks on Nov 5 , $197.91 . They already took the money from my card and I never received banks Internet Author: Horton, Alabama Toy Stores: High Class University Internet

Dec 26 2016
Prize candle Order candles on 12/9/16. Took my money but no product. Website and email not working properly. Internet Author: Remsen, New York Specialty Stores: Prize candle Internet

Dec 26 2016
Prize Candle They took my money for 4 candles I ordered on Dec 9, 2016. No candles arrived and I'm unable to contact them. All emails returned. Santa Monica California
Author: Longmont, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 24 2016
The Variety Store Ordered two vinyl Beatle clocks ,60.00, through Facebook ad...on 12/1/16. On 12/9/16 received e mail station order was in process being given a USPS tracking number which when I keep putting in the USPS system they cannot find tharpt number. I think this person steals your money and I am worried as they have my credit card info now. What can I do??? Internet Author: Holmes, New York Internet: The Variety Store Internet

Dec 23 2016
Champs apparel I ordered two jerseys, never realizing it was coming from China. I buy in America. Still haven't received anything and ups tracking doesn't help. Ordered Dec. 9. 2016 Internet Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Liars: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 22 2016
Prize Candles Ordered 4 candles 12/9 and the $ was out of my account by 12/12 -- now website is gone, phone# not in service and email's are being returned! Santa Monica California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Bed & Bath: Prize Candles Internet

Dec 20 2016
yourwishstore.com WHOISGUARD PROTECTED I purchased 9 items and only receieved 3. I was billed for 7 items and was supposed to get two free. These items were supposed to be Christmas gifts.  Hidden Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Department & Outlet Stores: yourwishstore.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Ohio Auto Loans Ripoff/Excessive Charges Columbus Ohio
Did Ohio Auto Loans report loan payments to the credit bureaus? Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Ohio Auto Loans Columbus, Ohio

Dec 19 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Grand Incentives will always do whatever we can to accommodate customer requests and ensure that travelers have terrific vacation experiences.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Grand Incentives pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Apology for Your Refund Delay Author: California Travel Services: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. Sarasota, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Better Off Healthy Don't know any other names Fake They have called me nine (9) times different names and numbers my name referred to them I am in some kind of pain. I don't know Nationwide Author: Cedartown, Georgia Medical Supplies: Better Off Healthy Nationwide